KPOP Boyband RP (Group of 4 or 6)

Tetsu

tZwiGTW.png

THEME SONG

PLOT

One Music (OM) Entertainment is a small scale Talent Agency that manages not-so-popular actors and models. It is an agency looked down by many since the agency has never produced a Star before. The only people that would come to them are those in dire need of income. Or those people rejected by big time agencies. Things were fine for the agency even if they hardly had any work except for small scale advertisements and photoshoots.

However, because of the older talents retiring and no one young joining them (long enough), One Music Entertainment is in the brink of closing down. The CEO, wanting to save the company, thought of something that could just be the last hope. A male group. A boyband. OM Entertainment never signed with groups because it wasn't their forte. They could hardly give job to their actors. A boyband would be hard to manage since they need big promotions, and a way to compete with the big agencies for the group to be noticed.

But there was no other choice. The CEO, put his everything into this hope and started an open audition... and he will become their manager.

RULES

-Website rules apply

-Please click

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
for my personal rules

- Minimal KPOP knowledge is an advantage

-to be continued

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tetsu

• Yukio Takamiya

• heropeach

• virtualoo

and
if
joins.. we're set to go :3 I'll post more info about the RP like roles and stuff tomorrow at least. Merry Christmas everyone!!

@

@
@

Okay, since we're set to go.. I will be listing minor rules regarding the RP.

1.) This is a korean KPOP RP. Meaning, this will be done with a Korean mindset. Or at least someone staying in Korea.

• Homosexuality is not openly accepted in Korea to the point where celebrities commit suicide just because they came out and things turned from good to worst for them. So there shouldn't be any member who is gay to the public. You can work around this rule as long as the general public is in the shadows (e.g. there can be rumors about you... or people in the industry knows it.)
  • When it comes to looks, there is some unwritten rule that idols must look East Asian. I don't quite know why but it's an obvious observation. Not that I'm trying to start anything racial, but let's try to make our characters look with Asian ethnicity at least regardless of nationality.

2.) RP Etiquette

• No one writes out of order.
  • Roleplayers must reply within 3 days. In cause you can't reply, please inform anyone in the RP. Not replying within 3 days means they'll be skipped. They can respond on their next turn. Three consecutive skipped turns means being dropped from the RP.

ROLES:

For roles, we will pick a Primary Role and Secondary Role.

PRIMARY ROLES:

[TABLE=width: 500]

[TR]

[TD]Leader[/TD]

[TD]Tetsu[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Maknae[/TD]

[TD]-standby-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Main Vocalist[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Main Raper[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Main Dancer[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

SECONDARY ROLES:[TABLE=width: 500]

[TR]

[TD]Sub Dancer[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Sub Vocalist[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Sub Rapper[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Visual[/TD]

[TD]-standby-[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Face[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

We have 5 roles for both primary and secondary roles. Since I'll keep the RP open for recruitment for a while now, I will still wait for 2 more people to join. Which is why I'm leaving the spot for Maknae and Visual on standby.

If no one else joins, I will give the role of maknae to anyone who wants as another Secondary Role, I will mix Visual and Face Role.

So. Please pick the PRIMARY ROLE for now. We will pick the secondary role after everyone else pick their primary roles.

sure!

And guys...The RP is still open for recruitment. There can be more than one Main Dancer/Singer/Rapper.. as long as every role is covered (same with secondary roles):D

I'd love to join! It sounds really interesting but I am quite new to this site and I'm not sure if you'd prefer someone who has more RP experience. I'm a very good writer, so I think that would make up for my lack of RP background.

I'd like to be either the maknae or the visual, preferably both but I'd rather be the visual.

*Edit* This might seem greedy but, I'd like to be apart of the 'maknae line' while my main position would be the visual and a main or sub dancer.

@

to be honest I'm a bit skeptical since I see you're not very active in the website and your last post being the third post. I don't want to come off picky or rude, but I want to make this RP successful by avoiding trouble (like people disappearing). So I won't accept you in the RP yet. But if I see you around the website for quite a while... I will be very glad to have you. I will close the recruitment and reserve the spot to you for now.

@

@
@

I have decided to make few changes in the roles.

PRIMARY ROLES:

[TABLE=class: cms_table, width: 500]

[TR]

[TD]Leader[/TD]

[TD]Tetsu[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Maknae[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Main Vocalist[/TD]

[TD]virtualoo[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Main Vocalist[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Main Raper[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Main Dancer[/TD]

[TD]Yukio Takamiya[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

SECONDARY ROLES:

[TABLE=class: cms_table, width: 500]

[TR]

[TD]Sub Dancer[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Sub Dancer[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Sub Vocalist[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Sub Rapper[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Visual[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD]Face[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

PS:

Leader - Usually the oldest in the group.

Maknae - Youngest of the group.

Main Vocalist - Best at singing

Main Raper - Best at Rapping

Main Dancer - Best at Dancing

Sub - Second best. (also called Lead)

Visual - most aesthetically beautiful

Face- the 'center' of the group. (The one that's in the center during dance formation most of the time)

use google-ssi for more in depth explanation about the roles.

I guess I have some work to do then haha. After I become more seasoned, hopefully I'll be RPing with you soon, thanks.

will be joining us and because of unforeseeable circumstances, Acuckoo won't be joining us anymore. Teesie was supposed to join us too. Anyway, since it has come to this, I once again decided to stick to 4-man RP. Meaning, the RP will only be composed of Me, hero,
and

This will be the updated Roles

PRIMARY ROLES

Leader - Tetsu

Maknae - heropeach

Main Dancer - Yukio Takamiya

Main Rapper -

Main Vocalist - virtualoo

SECONDARY ROLES

Sub Dancer -

Sub Rapper -

Sub Vocalist -

Face - Tetsu

Visual -

PS. Someone should fill role for main Rapper. I'm now accepting the roles for the secondary roles. Once this is done, I will post the Character sheets and we'll start the RP :D

I'll take the visual position. If was to have a third position, I'd rather be a sub dancer not a rapper. I'd be fine with being a sub rapper and hopefully someone takes the main rapper. I saw you used Big Bang as sort've this groups model, so I guess it wouldn't make sense not to have a main rapper; if anyone else really doesn't want to do it, I'd be fine with it :)

I'm fine with taking the main rapper. Am I still supposed to choose a secondary role even after having two roles?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

PRIMARY ROLES

Leader - Tetsu

Maknae - heropeach

Main Dancer - Yukio Takamiya

Main Rapper - Yukio Takamiya

Main Vocalist - virtualoo

SECONDARY ROLES

Sub Dancer - virtualoo

Sub Rapper -

Sub Vocalist -

Face - Tetsu

Visual - heropeach

I gave the position to virt since they didn't have a secondary role yet.

Well, there is still sub rapper and sub vocalist, but with your OC being a dancer and a rapper.. are you alright doing vocals too? you'd be like an all in one package

if Yuki takes vocals, then someone should take the sub rapper.. do you want it hero?

Oh, you mean one OC does all those roles? I assumed that we played multiple characters.^^ I don't mind doing vocals, I'm in!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk