• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ib20

• Nekotakun

• Ueno Dai

• heavenlydecay

• 1 month later...

Pls fix the link it does not work. Whenever the red circle is already full it just says decrypting folder data and sends me back to the loading screen.

Thanks for sharing!

Btw, I don't know what's the problem cause I just used Deamon Tool(because autorun doesn't appear without it). And after that I replaced the original exe. Everything works.

How did you replace the original exe.?

Okay guys, so I apparently managed to find the solution. I just made some tweaks and tried to repeat my steps when I downloaded the games like Togainu no Chi and Dramatical Murder.

1. You download the link (MEGA)

2. Extract the file

3. Extract Rm9.part1

4. Use Daemon Tools to mount the iso file then click autorun.

5. Press the first purple box

6. It'll give you a pop up box. Just press the box that says OK (I kinda forgot what it says but just press the left box, not the right because it'll cancel it). *(In this step, it's asking you where to place the file, just put it in Local disk C)

7. Wait for the setup to finish extracting its files.

8. After than just copy-paste the cracked exe. of the game and immediately go to the location where the game was extracted -- Local disk C.

9. Paste the cracked exe. there and you're done! You can play your game.

I took the liberty to give you guys a written walkthrough.

Enjoy your game you fujoshis and fudanshis. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow I installed game!! Thank you very much😀 I don't use demon tool(My computer - window 10) I couldn't replace cracked file. I was really embrrassed. But I tried it

1. unzip 2 things(r9 and rar file 1of 1234)

2. You can find iso file and click it

3. Select all file ctrl + c

4. Go out data and iso folder and make new folder (I named it "room" haha)

5. Enter it and Ctrl + v

7. And ctrl+c cracked file which you unzip first file and go "room" folder

8. Replace exe file!!! And click exe file you can see game start

I am not good at English so I couldn't explain well.... sorry😂

• 2 weeks later...

Good Afternoon

First. So many thanks to Nekotakun for posting Room no. 9, and second:

Yes, I had trouble with the instalation too, so when I got it right, I deccided to make a quick guide to run the game. Here we go...

1.- After downloaded and extracted the files, you click on "Rm9" (the .iso)

2.- Now, in BD-ROM you have:

-data

-m_inst

-autorun

-autorun

-readme

3.- You have to copy it on another carpet (a new one)

4.-Then you "Expel" it. Just clicking on the BD_ROM

5.- In this moment, there are two important files: the one where you have the creacked "room_no9.exe" and the second where you have the files with "data"

6.-Copy the cracked exe and paste in the "data" file. It'd appear a message that adverts you, the file will be replaced.

7.-Now, try to run the game from the "data" folder :)

Well, it worked for me. I hope for you too. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I've downloaded these files 3 different times but I'm still missing vital files. All it gives me is an ISO and an EXE, no data files or anything. Has a file accidentally been removed from Mega perhaps? I really want to play this game however this way it can't open at all. Please help :c

- - - Updated - - -

same!!! I don't know where the missing files are!

Thank you so much!!! I kept refraining from using daemontools because it said not to but now that I'm using it it's working. Thank youuuu

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

i have no idea how to troubleshoot people on how to get the game to open, but i've made a short guide on how to navigate through routes if you can't read japanese and depend on VNR, like me!

this here is the menu screen you get once you open the game and pass through the opening credits.

WLiaoW5.jpg

these are the options from the menu screen.

KBCVXmx.png

there are three routes (but only one person to choose from) in this game and 6 different endings. you can see how this works if you go into scene mode, the third option from the top.

however, i was struggling to find all of these routes on my own, since i couldn't find a legitimate guide anywhere. eventually i managed to stumble upon something amazing in this game: easy mode. you can get to easy mode by going into options, the 4th option from the top on the main menu.

TYN7Rgf.png

this is the basic options screen.

edw5fvP.png

in order to get the full options of the game, uncheck this box.

WIaK2nX.png

now that you have the full options, go to playstyle, the third option from the left on the top of the screen.

5yQkV1x.png

easy mode is the last option on the left. simply click the circle next to "on".

wB20EWj.png

what does easy mode do? god bless, it tells you what options to pick in order to get certain endings.

hrpj93c.jpg

there are 6 endings: endings A, B, C, D, E and F. i had trouble looking for the happy ending (because in my mind there really is none for this game) but here's a short summary of every ending.

Ending A: The Rape-Route (bad)

after seiji receives an emotionally-scarring enema, daichi confronts him in the bathroom and bam, they start to fuck. twice. it's not really consensual, of course. they are both released the next day, but at this point seiji is accustomed to being daichi's half-slave. seiji starts making money off of being a "public toilet".

Ending B: Murder? (bad)

after the enema seiji discovers that he was drugged through it? he struggles to get off and eventually goes to daichi. they fuck and start crying uncontrollably. seiji begins to choke daichi but gives up halfway. daichi decides that he will put seiji out of his misery (?) and chokes seiji to death. daichi is released and mourns seiji's death.

Ending C: Eternal Intercourse (bad?)

like in ending B, seiji is drugged and attempts to strangle daichi after sex. once again he fails, except daichi doesn't try to kill seiji in return this time. they just stop and fall asleep. and then they start fucking. over, and over, and over again. and they both decide to never leave room no.9 again so they can just... continuously fuck.

Ending D: Mutually Abandoned :^( (bad)

after the enema, seiji stays in the bathroom depressed, and daichi never goes in to check on him. daichi just goes to bed. the next day, both daichi and seiji are released, but they never talk to each other again. daichi almost completely moves on.

Ending E: Entirely Unsatisfying (bad)

post-enema seiji isn't feeling too hot, and daichi goes and checks on him. daichi helps seiji and bam they end up fucking and it's not forced. seiji and daichi are let go and they end up in a hotel, but daichi decides to go to the police and leave seiji. the police do nothing and daichi and seiji stop talking to each other.

Ending F: Entirely... Almost Satisfying (good?)

seiji and daichi are released and left in a hotel. both decide that they should just go home, and they do. they see each other off at the train station and agree that they'll see each other again. hey, they're still friends!!!

also.. after completing all these endings, i'm still left at 99%? i don't know what that's about. maybe there are hidden scenes?

I can't open the spoiler ._.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For anyone whose game is showing garbage instead of Japanese: 1. change your language setting for non unicode programs to Japanese. 2 restart your computer. If you don't know where to find this setting, google it, it depends on which system you're using.

• 1 year later...

Hello guys, someone can help me with the game download...

- - - Updated - - -

Hello guys, someone can help me with the game download?...

- - - Updated - - -

Hey guys, someone can help me with this game i'm german and not that good at english .-. so i'm not able to understand soo much..