-Official Title: ルームナンバーナイン

-Release Date: 2016-09-30

-Company: Parade

-Language: Japanese

-Genre: BL, Yaoi

-Compressed File: 2.62 GB

-Romaji: Room No. 9

-Other Information:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Extract the .iso (But don't mount with Daemon Tools)

Unzip r9.zip which is the cracked room.no9.exe

Move and replace the cracked room.no9.exe in the ‘data’ folder:

Start playing the game from the cracked room.no9.exe

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ib20

• Nekotakun

• Ueno Dai

• heavenlydecay

I'm having trouble with the crack and it is not letting me launch the game.

Are you sure you did everything right? You need to replace the crack with the actual game exe

Are you sure you did everything right? You need to replace the crack with the actual game exe

When I replace the crack this error happens when I try to launches:

I have redownloaded everything and the results are the same problem.

Hello,thanks for unploading the game but I´m having a problem. Could you please make a guide with pictures? Because I follow the instructions and I can´t open the game,I don't know what I am doing wrong.

i have no idea how to troubleshoot people on how to get the game to open, but i've made a short guide on how to navigate through routes if you can't read japanese and depend on VNR, like me!

this here is the menu screen you get once you open the game and pass through the opening credits.

WLiaoW5.jpg

these are the options from the menu screen.

KBCVXmx.png

there are three routes (but only one person to choose from) in this game and 6 different endings. you can see how this works if you go into scene mode, the third option from the top.

however, i was struggling to find all of these routes on my own, since i couldn't find a legitimate guide anywhere. eventually i managed to stumble upon something amazing in this game: easy mode. you can get to easy mode by going into options, the 4th option from the top on the main menu.

TYN7Rgf.png

this is the basic options screen.

edw5fvP.png

in order to get the full options of the game, uncheck this box.

WIaK2nX.png

now that you have the full options, go to playstyle, the third option from the left on the top of the screen.

5yQkV1x.png

easy mode is the last option on the left. simply click the circle next to "on".

wB20EWj.png

what does easy mode do? god bless, it tells you what options to pick in order to get certain endings.

hrpj93c.jpg

there are 6 endings: endings A, B, C, D, E and F. i had trouble looking for the happy ending (because in my mind there really is none for this game) but here's a short summary of every ending.

Ending A: The Rape-Route (bad)

after seiji receives an emotionally-scarring enema, daichi confronts him in the bathroom and bam, they start to fuck. twice. it's not really consensual, of course. they are both released the next day, but at this point seiji is accustomed to being daichi's half-slave. seiji starts making money off of being a "public toilet".

Ending B: Murder? (bad)

after the enema seiji discovers that he was drugged through it? he struggles to get off and eventually goes to daichi. they fuck and start crying uncontrollably. seiji begins to choke daichi but gives up halfway. daichi decides that he will put seiji out of his misery (?) and chokes seiji to death. daichi is released and mourns seiji's death.

Ending C: Eternal Intercourse (bad?)

like in ending B, seiji is drugged and attempts to strangle daichi after sex. once again he fails, except daichi doesn't try to kill seiji in return this time. they just stop and fall asleep. and then they start fucking. over, and over, and over again. and they both decide to never leave room no.9 again so they can just... continuously fuck.

Ending D: Mutually Abandoned :^( (bad)

after the enema, seiji stays in the bathroom depressed, and daichi never goes in to check on him. daichi just goes to bed. the next day, both daichi and seiji are released, but they never talk to each other again. daichi almost completely moves on.

Ending E: Entirely Unsatisfying (bad)

post-enema seiji isn't feeling too hot, and daichi goes and checks on him. daichi helps seiji and bam they end up fucking and it's not forced. seiji and daichi are let go and they end up in a hotel, but daichi decides to go to the police and leave seiji. the police do nothing and daichi and seiji stop talking to each other.

Ending F: Entirely... Almost Satisfying (good?)

seiji and daichi are released and left in a hotel. both decide that they should just go home, and they do. they see each other off at the train station and agree that they'll see each other again. hey, they're still friends!!!

also.. after completing all these endings, i'm still left at 99%? i don't know what that's about. maybe there are hidden scenes?

have you put in the updates on parade's site? i think the enema scene is glitcjed because theres a bunch of cgs left for me (400+??? thats a ridiculous amount wtf) so i think it might be that, and maybe the update patches it??

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

when I start the game, the japanese is replaced with some weird characters. I don't know why it doesn't show the japanese. Can someone help? I already set my computer to japanese ans all that stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for sharing!

Btw, I don't know what's the problem cause I just used Deamon Tool(because autorun doesn't appear without it). And after that I replaced the original exe. Everything works.

I can run the game with the crack without the locale, but japanese characters won't show. And with the locale on, I just can't open the cracked game. Otherwise, I need to install it and use a serial number. Why is this happening?

For those who faced with a problem of 98% gallery, you have to re-play the game from the first choice for several times. You may think that choices like wearing glasses or not(without hints) don't influence amount of CG in gallery, but you are mistaken ^^ I have already opened some new variations of CG I already got. Actually, if you don't want to re-play Room no.9, you haven't to. Because you won't discover significant changes. This is just for those, who want to get 100% of the gallery(like me).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i have no idea how to troubleshoot people on how to get the game to open, but i've made a short guide on how to navigate through routes if you can't read japanese and depend on VNR, like me!

this here is the menu screen you get once you open the game and pass through the opening credits.

WLiaoW5.jpg

these are the options from the menu screen.

KBCVXmx.png

there are three routes (but only one person to choose from) in this game and 6 different endings. you can see how this works if you go into scene mode, the third option from the top.

however, i was struggling to find all of these routes on my own, since i couldn't find a legitimate guide anywhere. eventually i managed to stumble upon something amazing in this game: easy mode. you can get to easy mode by going into options, the 4th option from the top on the main menu.

TYN7Rgf.png

this is the basic options screen.

edw5fvP.png

in order to get the full options of the game, uncheck this box.

WIaK2nX.png

now that you have the full options, go to playstyle, the third option from the left on the top of the screen.

5yQkV1x.png

easy mode is the last option on the left. simply click the circle next to "on".

wB20EWj.png

what does easy mode do? god bless, it tells you what options to pick in order to get certain endings.

hrpj93c.jpg

there are 6 endings: endings A, B, C, D, E and F. i had trouble looking for the happy ending (because in my mind there really is none for this game) but here's a short summary of every ending.

Ending A: The Rape-Route (bad)

after seiji receives an emotionally-scarring enema, daichi confronts him in the bathroom and bam, they start to fuck. twice. it's not really consensual, of course. they are both released the next day, but at this point seiji is accustomed to being daichi's half-slave. seiji starts making money off of being a "public toilet".

Ending B: Murder? (bad)

after the enema seiji discovers that he was drugged through it? he struggles to get off and eventually goes to daichi. they fuck and start crying uncontrollably. seiji begins to choke daichi but gives up halfway. daichi decides that he will put seiji out of his misery (?) and chokes seiji to death. daichi is released and mourns seiji's death.

Ending C: Eternal Intercourse (bad?)

like in ending B, seiji is drugged and attempts to strangle daichi after sex. once again he fails, except daichi doesn't try to kill seiji in return this time. they just stop and fall asleep. and then they start fucking. over, and over, and over again. and they both decide to never leave room no.9 again so they can just... continuously fuck.

Ending D: Mutually Abandoned :^( (bad)

after the enema, seiji stays in the bathroom depressed, and daichi never goes in to check on him. daichi just goes to bed. the next day, both daichi and seiji are released, but they never talk to each other again. daichi almost completely moves on.

Ending E: Entirely Unsatisfying (bad)

post-enema seiji isn't feeling too hot, and daichi goes and checks on him. daichi helps seiji and bam they end up fucking and it's not forced. seiji and daichi are let go and they end up in a hotel, but daichi decides to go to the police and leave seiji. the police do nothing and daichi and seiji stop talking to each other.

Ending F: Entirely... Almost Satisfying (good?)

seiji and daichi are released and left in a hotel. both decide that they should just go home, and they do. they see each other off at the train station and agree that they'll see each other again. hey, they're still friends!!!

also.. after completing all these endings, i'm still left at 99%? i don't know what that's about. maybe there are hidden scenes?

I've tried putting it on easy mode and I can see the option, but it isn't clickable. What did I do wrong?