Hidden By Sight (18+)(Private)(YellowMelon and virtualoo)

YellowMelon

"It is a useful skill.." Bardou said with a small nod when the other was listening and even considered joining. "And you can't be that bad...I am almost interested to see you cooking" He said with a small smirk before going back to his cool demeanor. "Cooking is a useful skill overall and if there are certain times you might feel...unsafe leaving the dorm, you will be able to manage long enough for it to blow over" Bardou added, figuring there would be plenty of times the humans would want to hide away from the world in their dorms.

Bardou watched as Ashton ran up ahead to the other, getting a whiff of the others scent as he ran by. Perhaps it was just the normal scent of the other or the soon approaching full moon heightening them, but the other smelt so...appealing. It was difficult to keep himself in check and to not pounce on the human right then and there. Perhaps if this scent gets too strong, a teacher might have to lock him up early. For a human...He was rather.....appealing. No...Get yourself together Bardou, don't let yourself lose control..

Nathan heard and saw the other come up beside him, asking if they wanted to be in a club together. "I haven't got a good chance to look, I will probably end up joining the Botanist club and maybe another. Also probably going to do tennis, get some exercise right?" He said with a small laugh. "It sounded really cool!" Nathan looked back up at Silas with a happy smile, happy there were come clubs that he was interested in in the school.

He soon found themselves back in the classroom, the class not yet over by the time they returned. Was the tour over already? Nathan soon found himself being pulled by his wrist and being rushed down the hall, looking back to see that Ashton and Bardou were far behind them now. How are they supposed to finish the tour..? Well they could do it separately but why would Silas run so far ahead on purpose?

They soon slowed down, Nathan having the chance to look around at his surroundings. He looked as Silas pointed out the library and the garden. Nathan smiled, knowing he was probably going to be spending a lot of time at those places. Nathan was the other were heading toward the library, but now the other had his arm around his waist. Nathan gave up trying to push the other away, even more so that he was doing the tour alone with the other.

"I suppose we are continuing the tour with those two.." Bardou said as he took a deep breath. "Well, we will have to continue ourselves then.." Bardou said as he went to show the other the cafeteria, staying at the others side and keeping an eye out for anyone that might cause trouble.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• YellowMelon

Ashton narrowed his eyes at the vampire when he took Nathan away from him, again. Why was he always running away? Did he really not like being together in one group? The human turned on his heels and immediately stared down Bardou. Maybe he was the problem. He hadn’t been doing anything wrong, but his presence was certainly enough to chase the vampire away. “You,” Ashton snapped as he followed his tour guide, “Can’t you be a little more welcoming?” A change in attitude wouldn’t change the fact that Silas wanted to be alone with Nathan, but it could make the vampire more tolerant of the other species. Even though he just had a nice conversation with Bardou, that didn’t mean he wanted to be left alone with him.

Despite being upset with Bardou, Ashton didn’t bother to run after the other two like he had done last time. It would be better to leave them alone. Plus, he wasn’t against being stuck with the werewolf, although he was clearly displeased about it. All in all, Bardou wasn’t the problem. The problem was that he still wasn’t comfortable being one of the only two humans in this school. While he wasn’t fully human, considering he did have inhuman powers, he had to pretend to be “normal.” That was the agreement upon coming to this school. They were only test subjects. “I just want this tour to be over,” Ashton sighed, sounding defeated. Instead of walking beside Bardou like he had before, now he trailed behind him.

Upon entering the library, Silas bypassed the center lobby and made his way through a maze of shelves. Not only was this library unique because of its dome shape, but the way the library was set up was an actual maze. One could easily get lost if they didn’t know where they were going. Luckily, Silas knew where he wanted to go and he headed straight for his spot. Silas liked reading, but he didn’t do much reading in the library. However, he did go to the library for other reasons, especially since it was a quiet setting and he had “marked” his spot the first time he came here.

After many turns, they arrived at a dead end and on the wall was a small red X, written in bright red sharpie. That was his mark. Silas pushed Nathan against the wall, right where he could cover the X and kept him in that position by blocking the human with his body. “I'm glad you like reading," Silas whispered as trying to lighten the atmosphere and distract the human from what he was about to do. The vampire pulled down the white scarf that covered his mouth and nose to wrap around his neck. His fangs, which had been hidden before, showed, resting on his bottom lip. “Why don’t you check out a book?” Another question as Silas opened his mouth and started to gently poke Nathan with his fangs, running the tips along his neck. He wasn’t exerting enough pressure to break skin. All he did was want to find the right spot.

Bardou raised an eyebrow when the human stoop him and told him off for not being more welcoming around them. "I don't like to fake who i am or how I feel. The other hides his true distaste and emotions. He doesn't like me and frankly i do not like him" Bardou said with a small shrug. "It's also fueled by the natural rivalry of vampires and werewolves so it is best to not get in the middle of a fight. And you can't switch sides f you join a sport, the other side will probably be against you at least who are in that sport."

"I must add..." Bardou said as he looked at him seriously. "Be careful tomorrow..." bardou said quietly as he looked around. "I will show you your dorms since I don't know where those other two went" Bardou said with a small nod. "As was probably told to you, you will be protected in the dorms or something. Careful of injuries in general so blood doesn't set off them" Bardou said as he reached the dorms. "You should know your room assignment and that concludes the tour unless there is more you want to see?" Bardou questioned with a raised eyebrow.

Nathan could not get much of a chance to look around the building as Silas was pulling him along the dome shaped library. The walls seemed to be endless, full of books upon books. He was being pulled further and further into the library, unsure of where he even was or how to get out of here. What is going on?

Nathan soon found themselves at a dead end of a library, a red x in sharpie on the wall for some reason. Why did Silas take him here? He didn't look st it long as Silas seemed to block him against that wall, leaving him unable to escape. His heart started to race as Silas moved his mask and he saw the fangs peaking out from his lips. Even if he could run, he had no idea where to go or how to even get out. Did Silas take him here just to take his blood..? Nathan tried not to think about it and look at the some of the books on the shelves.

• 3 weeks later...

Silas was amused at how willing Nathan was to be bitten and used as a blood blank. His willingness is what made the vampire stop and pull his fangs away from the human. He didn't want to give into his desires just yet, not when he could tease his victim more. He wanted to provoke other reactions from the shorter individual and he wanted Nathan to look at him while he did it. Although he found his behavior entertaining, he wanted his full attention. His human wouldn't be looking away when he bit into him. He would make sure of it. "You suddenly got quiet," he whispered into his ear, "Is something the matter?" Silas continued to block Nathan with his body while he pushed him closer against the wall.

"Are you embarrassed?" He instigated, trying to get him to make some noise. While Silas questioned the human, he casually slipped his hands under Nathan's shirt and shuddered at the sudden warmth that hit them. "Oh, I never expected you to be this warm," he exclaimed with genuine surprise, "I hope you don't mind me touching you with my cold hands." Silas hid his grin as he moved one hand to Nathan's back and kept one on his abdomen. "Despite what you probably think, I've never touched a human like this before." He had gotten close to many humans, but he had never bothered to explore their bodies by touch. "Come on, look at me," he cooed, moving his hand on Nathan's abdomen closer to his chest, "Is there a book that has caught your interest?"

Ashton looked around with Bardou when he told him to be careful. He didn't know what he wanted him to be careful of, but he assumed he was warning him about his other classmates. He remembered the rules the teacher went over with both species when he was introduced to the classroom. He had to watch out for the vampires who saw him as a blood bank and for the werewolves who could want him as his mate. Ashton was glad that he didn't face the latter problem with Bardou. If he had, he would have ran off to the safety of the dorms long ago.

With the tour finally over, Ashton could finally relax. The tour had gone on long enough for him, especially since there wasn't much to see on the tour begin with. If he hadn't been given a tour, he would have found his way around the school by himself anyway. He didn't mind getting lost once and a while because that was bound to happen, even after he had taken the tour. It was the inevitable for him. "No, I'm done," Ashton stated, not caring to see more or wanting to know what more he could see. Without saying goodbye, the human began to walk down the hall to his room. However, with the sudden realization that he wasn't completely safe in the halls, he stopped in his tracks and looked back at Bardou. "Can you follow me to my room?" Ashton shyly asked.

Nathan tried to stare at the books, hoping this would all be over soon. He just wanted to be in the safety of his room...away from this vampire that was going to use him as a blood bank. Nathan waited for the piercing sensation in his neck...and it never came. It terrified him more to see the other stop from the corner of his eye, like he was toying with him...wanting him to suffer. It made his heart race more in a stir of emotions as Silas trapped him more against the wall.

Was something the matter....? Was something the matter?! You are about to make me your personal food source and you are asking what is the matter?! Was Silas just trying to toy and tease him..? Why was he making him suffer...? "No..." Nathan spoke up quietly, embarrassment the furthest thing from his mind. He was beyond terrified and there was no means of escape. The other probably knew this...knew he would not know how to leave and was simply a sitting duck for him to feast on.

He made a small surprised sound when he felt the others cold hands going under his shirt and touching his bare skin. This....this wasn't necessary....He...There was no need to touch him like this and it sent shivers up his spine and only made his heart race more. It didn't matter if he did or did not touch anyone else like this, he didn't know how to feel or what to do in his current situation. He was being toyed with and no matter what, he would get bitten. There was no escape. Even if he could whack him over the head with a book, it would just piss him off and he still could not escape. He looked the other right in the eyes, despite being scared out of his mind.

Bardou was happy to be done with this formality, needing to relax after a long day. He was already riled up and the others scent did not help matters. It was so sweet...and succulent...He wanted to share it with no one. He was snapped out of this train of thought for a moment when he heard the other call to him as he was about to walk away. Walk him to his dorm..? A few more moments of enjoying the others scent...He had to control himself somehow...With the full moon soon approaching tomorrow. "Sure.." He shrugged his shoulders casually as he walked up beside him.

• 2 weeks later...

Silas laughed at the way the human lied. He knew he was making him uncomfortable, purposefully making him scared, but Nathan still had the guts to say no. He didn't know whether to call that brave or cowardly. By the way he acted, he saw it as the latter. Nathan gave in too easily and, even though the vampire was entertained by his submissive behavior, he soon got bored with teasing his victim. "Fail," Silas pulled away from the other, "Are you that desperate to become a blood bank on the first day of school?" He used his middle finger and thumb to flick the shorter male on the nose while he recovered his nose and mouth with his scarf.

"Now that you're looking at me," he stared back at Nathan, "There's nothing for you to worry about." Silas hid a smile under his mask with a sudden change of attitude. "Oh!" He quickly exclaimed, remembering something he had forgotten to do. Reaching into his front pocket, he showed Nathan a red sharpie, the same sharpie that he used on the wall. "Here," Silas stepped close to the human once again, uncapped the marker, and pressed the tip against his neck, "This is my mark." After he marked him with an X, he looked back to admire his work. "Come on, I'll take you to the dorms." Returning the sharpie to his front pocket, Silas turned around and began to walk back into the maze of shelves and books, depending on Nathan to follow him.

Ashton waited for Bardou to catch up to him so they could walk down the hall together. He didn't know if the werewolf actually wanted to accompany him or saw it as more of a chore because he may be expected to, being his tour guide and all, but that wouldn't make him withdraw the invitation. Ashton eyed the numbers on the doors, waiting for his to make an appearance. He stayed quiet with Bardou next to him, not knowing what he should talk about. He already talked about the clubs and toured the buildings, and there weren't any school-related questions the human need answers to. Despite his lack of conversation, Ashton didn't mind walking in silence.

Finding his dorm number in the middle of the hall, Ashton took out his key and unlocked the handle as soon as they were outside the room. He opened the door wide enough so that he could slip in, but, then, blocked the entrance with his body so that Bardou couldn't follow after him. He recalled the rules Mr. Ross listed in the classroom, one of them being no human or werewolf could enter the human dorm, even when invited to. He wasn't sure if Bardou would follow those rules or impulsively enter, which was why he blocked the opening. "Thank you," Ashton expressed his gratitude, "You were really helpful."

• 2 weeks later...

I failed to realize until now my reply was never posted! I am so sorry)

Nathan was terrified but saw no other form of escape, trapped between a wall and a vampire. He was just about to shut his eyes and expect the prick of the others sharp teeth when he heard the other finally speak up. Fail....what? Nathans nose twitched when the other flicked his nose, still very much on edge. Was all this...all this chasing and luring him here to a corner just one large scare tactic? He was just pretending he was going to bite him this whole time? He even was teasing him about wanting to become a blood bank! Yeah, because being trapped against the wall by a vampire with not knowing how to exit was totally wanting to be a blood bank.

Nathan breathed a sigh of relief but he was still a bit tense. He looked down toward Silas pocket and he pulled out a...red sharpie? He much preferred being marked like this over the alternative and what he expected to happen just moments ago. But still....He had to watch out for this guy. If he could easily corner him, he would need to keep an eye on him. He tried to memorize the aisles carefully toward the exit so he would know how to get out somehow if he got trapped again.

Bardou noticed the other human was silent, not sure what else needed to be said. He was just going to walk him to his dorms and then he can separate himself from the other. He did not want to do something he would regret later...And yet...he wanted the human closer to him. There was something about him that just piqued his interest. Something that just...could not be explained about this human.

Bardou sooned reached the humans dorm, the human not leaving enough space for him to come in. Wise..Bardou thought as he could easily have slipped into the room and did as he pleased. The pleasant smell wafted near him and he had to root himself in place or he would surely be pursued for trying to force himself into the dorm. "Watch yourself tomorrow...Be careful. Anyone gives you trouble...come get me" He said with a small growl as he walked away. He would most likely be among those locked up during the moon but he was ready to attack on Instinct anyone who got near him.

At the entrance of the maze, Silas patiently waited for Nathan to find his own way out and, once he spotted him, he grabbed him to leave the library. He didn't bother to talk this time as he pulled the other along. His grip wasn't as gentle as before either. The force he used would surely leave a mark. All Silas wanted to do was get Nathan safely to the dorms. He hadn't realized how dark it was getting outside and, even though the full moon was tomorrow, some werewolves and vampires were known to get a little out of hand the night before. The first floor of the school would definitely be used tomorrow.

Upon reaching the entrance of the dormitory building, Silas let Nathan go and stepped away from the shorter human. "Enjoy your day off tomorrow," he clapped his hands excitedly, "It's the full moon. You better watch your back all day because I know a few vampires who would love to steal you in the morning just to use you at night." He also knew werewolves who would do that too, but he would make sure no werewolf would touch Nathan. In fact, he wouldn't let anyone get their scent on him. "If I were you, I wouldn't take one step out of your room." Silas winked at Nathan before walking away.

Ashton didn't know what Bardou was hinting to when warning him of tomorrow, but he knew he was hinting to something important. What could that thing be? What was he warning him of? He couldn't shake off the feeling of uneasiness as he watched the werewolf walk away. He made sure to watch him until he disappeared from his view, then securely shut the door and unzipped his bags. He hadn't packed many of his belongings with him and his school supplies were stuffed in his backpack. Ashton dumped the contents of his bags on the carpet flooring and started to sort through them, making piles. His clothes were one pile, school supplies another, and some personal items stacked to make a small pile.

While Ashton began to organize the room, he thought more about what Bardou had said. It was eating away at him that he didn't know what exactly to be careful off. He knew he had to keep an eye out for the werwolves, including Bardou, but did he also have to be careful of the vampires? What could either species do to him that they wouldn't do any other day? Why was it specifically tomorrow that might cause him trouble? Ashton let out a loud, frustrated sigh as he moved his personal items from the floor onto the desk. Maybe Nathan would know the answer to his questions.

Nathan found the exit to the maze of a library, knowing he would need to give this place a proper look over on a free period or day. He didn't have much time to relax before he felt the force of Silas's grip around his wrist, pulling him along to what he hoped would be his forms this time around. It was outside thaf he noticed how late it had gotten, it almost as late as it was already. Did the tour really last that long? More time must have passed than he thought..

"Day off?" Nathan said, happy to have a day off from school work! But Silas mentioned it was going to be a full moon and to be wary of vampires..to not even step out of his room. That didn't exactly comfort him all that much..maybe he would leave just to eat or something? They were not exactly prepared to be locked up all day..right? Nathan made his way toward his room as he got to his dorm room. He stepped inside with a "Hello" and a small smile, going to sort out his stuff in a similar fashion on his bed. Nathan would worry about washing off that marker mark later..

Bardou wondered what tomorrow would have in store for those humans. The vampires and the werewolves will be all over their scent and them in general. They wouldn't stand a fighting chance against werewolf forms, normal wolves or vampires.

Ashton shot his head up to look at who had entered the room when he heard the door open. To his surprise, it was Nathan. With an exchange of “Hello,” he then continued to do what he was doing before. Honestly, he hadn’t expected his roommate to come back so soon. He didn’t know what he had been doing with Silas, but, with the noticeable mark, he knew he had been taken for more than a tour. Now, Ashton didn’t know how to go about this. Since Nathan made no mention of the mark upon entrance, he didn’t know if he was supposed to have noticed the X, even though the other was doing nothing to cover it. Did it mean that he wasn’t ashamed of it? Had it been a mutual agreement? What was its purpose? Ashton aligned his collection of paperweights on his desk while he waited for Nathan to break the silence.

However, seconds after he planned to wait, he was the first one to break. Ashton had a lot of questions that he wanted to know the answers to and Nathan was the only one he could ask them to at the moment, so he decided to let them all out. “You!” He exclaimed angrily but meant no harm. No, he wasn’t angry at him at all. He was angry at knowing nothing. “What’s going to happen tomorrow? What do I have to be so careful about?” He rushed out before continuing, “And what is that mark on your neck? Did you let him do that to you? Did you already become someone’s property?” Ashton spun on his heels to look Nathan straight in the eyes. “We haven’t even been here for a day and you’re already taken.” He pouted as though he was jealous.

Hmm..let's see...Nathan thought to himself as he put his clothes in one pile and school supplies in another. If everything was neat and tidy, organizes a certain way, he could find everything easily. What little books he did pack, he kept in their own pile along with his sketchbook. He often kept plant rubbings or plant sketches or observations in them when he wasn't drawing. Nathan was in his own little world, wondering where he was going to put everything.

Nathan jumped at the sudden noise, turning to look toward Ashton. "Scared me.." He said with a small sigh as he waited for the other to speak. He seemed concerned about something...oh right! Did Bardou not tell him about this full moon thing tomorrow? He seemed very scared and concerned about it at least. And the mark? Right..the marker x on his neck. "N-No...! That's just marker! Silas was proving a point that I need to be careful and not let my guard down" Nathan said, kind of agreeing with silas in a way even though he very much hates the method he used to go about it. "And Silas mentioned something about the full moon.and vampires wanting to take me away or something. I guess they are crazier at the full moon or something" Nathan said, adding "He said we should probably stay in our room tomorrow..." with a small sigh. "We should go together places if we can or need to go out..." Nathan said as he tried to use a mirror to rub the marker off with his spit. Worked well enough but he might need a shower to get it all off..

• 2 weeks later...

Ashton found his roommate to be surprisingly calm with the situation. Did the vampire tell him something extra that he wanted to keep a secret? Why wasn't he panicked like him? Tomorrow was the full moon and he still had a lot of questions. There were many things he wanted, and needed, to know. Because of this, no matter what Silas or Bardou warned of, Ashton would not be staying at the dorm, and he would be certain to drag Nathan along with him. "We're going out," he spoke with determination, "We'll find something at the library to help us out." There had to be a book or a couple of books that highlighted the effects of a full moon. Plus, since the library was close to the dorms, they shouldn't have a problem going.

Watching Nathan try to get the red sharpie off his neck, Ashton shook his head at the failed attempt. "That's not a washable marker. It'll need a couple of days to come off." It had faded with spit, but it didn't disappear. "Stay there," he ordered Nathan and headed into their shared bathroom. After rinsing a small portion of a washcloth under water and adding soap, he returned to Nathan with the sudsy cloth. "This might hurt." Ashton held his head in place by holding the back of his neck while he rubbed the X roughly with the soap and water. He didn't go easy, making the skin redden. "Yep, it's not coming off."

Nathan tried to think calming thoughts and not think about the warning Silas gave him. Silas had him up against the wall in a matter of moments and even made it look like he was ready to bite him. That was just him without this full moon that was going to happen...What would others do to him..who were less keen on teasing him, proving a point or being kind to him in anyway. They might corner him and use him as heir blood bank when the moons full. The very notion terrified him...

Nathan was able to shake off these thoughts when Ashton mentioned how it might take days for the sharpie to come off. "Great.." he sighed frustrated, thinking how this might draw more attention to him. Nathan waited as Ashton tried to help him remove it with little success. "Thanks for trying.." he sighed and he sat on his bed. "That seems like a good idea. I don't want to get caught cornered or at the very least learn more about this full moon I'm being warned about..." Nathan said as he looked up at Ashton, determined and scared to learn.

• 2 weeks later...

Ashton gave his roommate a sideways glance as he returned the wet cloth to the bathroom and dropped it next to the sink to dry. Although he had demanded, not even seconds ago, that they go out tomorrow to the library, now, he wasn’t so sure that was such a smart idea. He wasn’t worried about going out himself, but dragging Nathan along may be a downfall. He seemed really skittish, yet he clearly wanted to go. “Look,” Ashton spoke firmly while he sat on his own bed, parallel to the other, “We have to get up early tomorrow if we don’t want to run into any trouble, or, at least, have the lowest chance of running into trouble. If you decide that you don’t want to go anymore, I’ll go by myself, but you have to stay in this room until I return. You can’t let anyone in if you don’t hear me saying that it’s me. Do you understand?”

He wasn’t trying to imply that Nathan would be too scared to go, but he needed to make sure that the blonde had thought the idea through before agreeing to come with him. Before he hadn’t giving him a decision, but he was asking now. Ashton didn’t know how dangerous it would be going out in the morning, but, since the full moon was at night, he assumed that many of his classmates would be sleeping in and become active later in the day. Perhaps, after noon, which meant they would have to leave before noon and come back before anyone noticed they were gone. This, of course, would be a nearly impossible task, but he still wanted to believe they could somewhat pull it off. At least make it to the library before they got attacked.

• 1 month later...

"I...I don't want you to get into the same trouble I did" Nathan said as he put a hand up to his neck and touching the red mark he left behind. "I wouldn't want you to get lost or...trapped in a corner...like I did" Nathan said as he looked down at his feet. "I haven't been here long yet so... I can't just cower in my room like a scared little child. I don't want to be...I mean I don't want you to be alone in there" Nathan said as he took a deep breath and looked him in the eyes. "Sure I'm scared but I'm going with you. Maybe less people will bother you if we are together...maybe....right?" Nathan said with a small smile.

In any dangerous situation, would it not be better to be in a group? Unless being in a group as two humans attracted more attention? They both didn't know what these people were like during a full moon so it was only right to take at precaution. Silas seemed to be very vague about the full moon or at least implied they'd be made a snack of...he can only imagine from watching movies how real werewolves might act during the day or night of the full moon.

Ashton didn't find his roommate terribly convincing. He was clearly scared, even admitted it, and that was the problem. Would he be able to go through with the plan or would he want to bail out in the middle because he had second thoughts? Once they left the comfort of their room, they had to follow through. It was too dangerous to make multiple trips. Everything would be in one go—head straight to the library and return. He trusted Nathan, but he was just as knowledgable about the full moon as him.

"More people will bother us," he corrected, returning to organize his belongings, "Just make sure you wake up early or I'm going without you."

The alarm set for 8 A.M. didn't allow Ashton to sleep in like he would usually do on a day off. He knew he had to wake up, but he was still slow to do so. He waited for his alarm to stop ringing before he finally sat up, rubbed his eyes, and shuffled to the bathroom. Even though he would only be going to the library, he still wanted to look presentable. While in the bathroom, he could barely keep his eyes open. His body felt heavy, little actions drained what little energy he had, and all he wanted to do was close his eyes and collapse.

He splashed cold water on his face to revive himself. It worked. He finished preparing in the bathroom before changing his clothes, throwing on the first thing he saw. His pink shirt and green pants resembled the colors of a watermelon. Ashton never cared much about fashion, and his outfits very rarely matched. Today, he didn't want to stand out, but his clothes said otherwise. As long as he was fast, though, that wouldn't matter. "Nathan," he wanted to give the other a fair warning that he would soon leave, "Are you ready?"

Nathan heard the loud beeping of the others alarm, stirring him into involuntarily waking up earlier than he would like. Why did he have to get up so early? Right..The library...He thought with a low yawn as he somehow managed to roll himself out of bed. This was his last shot..He could back down now if he really wanted to. No..He had to go with the other. If he got cornered alone, what might happen? At least two might make things easier or at least make an easier escape.

Nathan threw on a t shirt from one of his favorite movies and a pair of blue jeans. He looked for his string bag and shoved a notebook inside of it. He did not want to have to go back to the library if he can avoid it so he had to write as much as he could while in there with the other about the full moon. "Yeah..Let's try to get in and out as quick as possible. Who knows what we might be walking into even though it's during the day of the full moon" He said as he tightened up the bad and strung it over one shoulder.

“Remember your key,” Ashton noted, grabbing his own before heading for the door. He wanted this to be as quick as possible, but he also knew they had to be careful. He couldn’t draw attention to himself. If they were stopped, it would delay them. Plus, they would have to find a way to escape. Quickly slipping out of the room, the redhead scanned the hall before continuing forward. He saw and heard nothing. He assumed it was safe to go. Careful not to make any loud noises, he walked slowly while his heart beat fast. He was ready to run down the hall at any moment if he heard the sound of an opening door, but all doors were closed and none were even cracked open.

He knew that the smell of human would attract them, but, for now, the creatures didn’t care. Either they were in the midst of sleeping or they were waiting. No matter the reason for the eerie atmosphere, they had succeeded in the first part of their plan. Now, their new goal was to reach the library. Ashton didn’t let himself rest out in the open. His eyes targeted the library. The only obstacle in their way now was the garden. He decided to take the path that cut through the vegetation and brought them to their desired building.

“We’re less likely to be seen if we cut through the garden,” Ashton dashed onto the rocky path and under the garden tunnel. “I like this,” he admired but did not stop to fully take in the beauty of the various colored flowers. He couldn’t distract himself.

Nathan nodded, having almost forgotten about this vital piece of 'equipment'. If they did end up getting seperated, at least they can each go into their room if alone. Nathan stuffed his key into his jeans pocket so he could grab it if he needed to get into the room quickly. Nathan hoped that it would not come to that and that they can both get through this ordeal and full moon studying as quick as possible.

Nathan held his breath as they stepped out into the hall, trying to calm his racing heartbeat. So far so good...Nathan thought as he took the first few steps with Ashton. Maybe they would get lucky and they could avoid any confrontation since it was this early in the morning. Nathan followed Ashton, hearing he wanted to cut through the garden to avoid unwanted company. "Good idea.." Nathan nodded as they proceeded into the garden tunnel. "We need to come here sometime..beautiful.." Nathan said with a soft sigh as he felt content in the garden.

----

Bardou had woken up much earlier, knowing at one point he would probably get locked up in one of the rooms. At least try and enjoy some freedom before then..before tonight. Bardou smirked to himself as he threw on what he usually wore and stepped out his dorm very early before the sun even rose in the sky. He made his way toward the garden, taking in his heightened sense of smell to smell all the scents surrounding him. There was a beauty and a fear of flowers, every Rose could have.its thorns.

But t was then he smelled something...delactable. He took a sniff of the air and could smell the scent of the humans coming this way. They chose a bad time to come here..Bardou thought with a smirk. He looked in their general direction and heard them talking about the garden. "Indeed..beautiful.." he finally spoke up, stepping out from among some of the flowers to make his presence se more wel known. He looked them over, taking a second glance st the one who chose to show him around earlier...Ashton. There was something about him despite how he dressed that made him want to pounce him right then and there and not worry about consequences.

Ashton appreciated the garden, but he wouldn’t want to spend a whole day here. He didn’t have a green thumb and he wouldn’t have made any use of his skills if he did. Long ago, he had tried to grow his own vegetables to which he had no success. For one, he didn’t have the patience to watch them grow and yelled at them to do it immediately. Another reason was that he had a habit of forgetting to water them, which was the main reason why they never sprouted to begin with. This made gardening frustrating for him. The only plants he could look at for days and be happy with were trees. He never planted any of his own, but he was especially fond of maple trees.

Almost out of the tunnel, and, still, have yet to come across any danger, Ashton let his guard down a little too soon. He had taken his eyes off the library for a brief moment and, in that moment, he met with Bardou. Since he hadn’t seen him when they had left the dorms, he assumed the werewolf must have left before them. If he had been following them, he surely would have noticed. “Yes, it is beautiful,” Ashton repeated, establishing, for the third time, that the garden was beautiful, “We’re using this path as a shortcut to the library.”

What they were doing wasn’t illegal. He had no reason to lie to Bardou and he wasn’t obligated to tell the other why they were taking this particular path either. It probably seemed a bit strange that they were going through the garden instead of around it, but he couldn’t outright admit they were doing it to avoid being seen. If he told that truth, he didn’t think Bardou would be too happy, knowing he was trying to hide from him. “Is there anything that you need?” He casually asked, attempting to distract Bardou. He was interested in him, he could see it, and he was going to use that to their advantage. "Nathan, you can continue on without me," he wasn't going to stop their original plan, "I want to be alone with Bardou."

Of course in their efforts to avoid contact with anyone did they make contact with one of the werewolves in their class Bardou. Why did they have to be found here of all places? Bardou did not seem to be the most friendly person or at least he was the type that kept to himself. He let Ashton do all the talking, afraid he might say the wrong thing and hinder their plans or get one of them hurt. Ashton seemed to have his head about him and seemed to be able to speak a bit more clearly.

Nathan looked over at Ashton in surprise when Ashton said he wanted to be alone with Bardou. Was he crazy?! We try to avoid people and now you want to be alone with him? Was he going mental?! There has to be some reason that he wants to stay there alone and send him to continue on his way to the library. "If...you're sure" Nathan finally spoke up, continuing down the garden path and did not even risk looking back. Just focus on the path....focus on the flowers...deep breaths...You will get to the library fine...

Bardou turned his head slowly to watch the other human walk off before turning back toward him. "I did not expect to have company this early in the morning.." He spoke up quietly, looking him over again. "You know it is dangerous to even be out today and yet...here you are" He said with a small smirk at Ashton. "And wanting to be alone with a werewolf...any one of us really...why?" Bardou said with an inquisitive raise of his eyebrow. "Any one of us would love to make a meal or a mate of you and yet you want to be alone with one of us...why?" Bardou tilted up the others chin with one of his fingers. Ashton...he was an interesting one. It was very overwhelming...so sweet...fragrant.

Ashton watched the blonde for as long as he could before Bardou blocked him again. He believed Nathan could do the job, but wasn't happy with his own progress being delayed. He would be even closer to the library if he hadn't been stopped. While it was his own choice to use himself as a distraction, he pointed a finger at Bardou. It was his fault that he needed to be distracted to begin with. Now, alone with the werewolf, Ashton could drop his act. He wasn't going to stay polite around him and he wanted to make it clear that he didn't appreciate him as an early morning companion.

He was quick to push Bardou away as soon as he touched his chin, shuddering, unpleasantly, at what he did. "You're right," he narrowed his eyes, "I am willingly to be with any werewolf." He found it shocking for Bardou to make such a claim. To think he would give himself up that easily and to anyone! Did Ashton not have standards? "Let them eat me. Let them make a mate out of me." There was something about Bardou, at this moment, that made him want to provoke him into anger.

"I would gladly offer them something I would never offer you. Just like this, I'll ask to be alone, then I'll get really close to them, and, to make our meeting special, I'll let them do whatever they want to me. You, on the other hand, I won't." He whispered the last part, clearly not trying to seduce the werewolf. Instead, his goal was opposite. He wanted to incite jealousy. Maybe Bardou would find him too unattractive to target him as his prey because of what he was saying. It wasn't his best on-the-spot idea, given the situation he was , if he truly wanted to escape, but it was worth the attempt if it worked.

Bardou was suddenly pushed away soon after touching the other, a bit surprised by the sudden change in mood. Ashton started to speak and was talking about how he would want to be mates with anyone else but him. Was Ashton trying to provoke him and get him angry? "But why..?" Bardou said as he took deep breaths and tried to control himself. It wa every difficult and he was sure his black ear and tail were already showing. "Any one of them would have already made something of you and I haven't even touched you..told you to be careful..." Bardou said with a small low chuckle.

"I'm done with being nice to you then..You taunt me as I am fighting every urge to make you mine under the moon" He growled. "Now I suggest you leave now before I change my mind..and get back to your dorm..You are worth more than just a random mate to anything in this school. But I won't care...Good luck defending yourself.." Bardou grumbled as he went full wolf, turning and about to slink off into a nearby bush.