The Dollhouse (Pigeon & Noise Prince)

Kotorichan

"I think I would like to return to my room..." Shiori decided after a moment of thought. "I do not know if I will be able to calm down if I am leaning on you..." He blushed deeply and lightly played with a loose strand of hair. "I hope that does not offend you. It is just that my thoughts race around you."

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kotorichan

• Noise Prince

Bruno's heart dropped a little, and it showed on his face for a minute before his smiled.

"Awe, it's fine with me. I just want to be sure you're feeling comfortable," He told him, though he meant that. He would have liked to be with him a little more, of course, but if Shiori wanted to be alone, that'd be best. If being like this kept making Shiori in this fluctuating state that was only going to hurt him more, then it was best to put it on ice for a while.

• 3 weeks later...

Shiori's eyes grew wide at the man's expression. "N-no, I am very sorry. I do not mean to offend. It is just..." He gently took Bruno's hand and led it to his chest, letting him feel the way the crane's heart was pounding from all the over-stimulation. "You make me feel dizzy... I do not think I will be able to rest if I am with you. I will keep feeling so overwhelming while you are by my side."

Bruno smiled and nodded. That made him feel a little better. He didn't like that Shiori was so overwhelmed, but it made him feel happy that he seemed to like him so much, that Bruno had that kind of effect on him. His heart was beating so fast... He looked at his hand on his breast, and looked up at him again.

"No need to apologize, no offense taken. Really." He promised. "I'll take you to your room and let you be,"

• Saga locked this topic