オメガヴァンパイア -- Omega Vampire

HappyClover

• 2 weeks later...

Visual novel reader might work. I havnt tried it yet since i dont have this game (still cant find a working link :( ) but it can normally hook the Japanese text and create a rough English translation.

Edit: Got the game installed and VNR works perfectly, Woo!

• 2 weeks later...

Okay. Hello guys, i am new here...

GUUUYS! Happy news!) Russians are uploaded it for free! ^_^

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Click on "скачать", it means "download".

Hell, how I proud of being Russian now ^__^

This link works perfectly, but free downloads are not avalible anymore so you need to register to download it.

Following the instructions liznoir post works for me...but you need to be careful, because if you have your antivirus active the software will detect the .exe of the game as a virus and ruin it...so you need to stop the protection when you extract the game then when you open it using alphaROM it should work and not have problems.

The game works perfectly, has sound, it's in english and japanesse...the dialogs and the configurations are in japanesse but the menu buttons are in english...

I'm new with Otomes so i'll look if there is anyway to put this game in english...

Is there anyway that somebody here could reupload the game to other host link like mediafire or maybe a torrent link. I have trouble using MEGA due to I don't have a account, always say exceed the download limit. i try to register but my internet wont let me, I even try went to my friends house internet but cannot too. I really want to play this game so much, so pls I need someone to help me.

I reuploaded it to mediafire

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

If you have any problem with the link let me know and i'll try to reupload it or solve it.

Credits -->

NOW THIS ISN'T MINE. I REUPLOADED TO MEDIAFIRE.

I CAN'T GIVE CREDITS BUT IF YOU WANT IT FROM THE PERSON WHO UPLOADED IT TO INTERNET GO TO THE LINK ON THE POST ABOVE FROM Yandex.Disk.

:Wink:

OKAy now this icons are hella cute.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I just downloaded the game and can't seem to get it to translate on VNR?? it hooks up ok and everything but the japanese text still appears at the top? I've gone to the menu and selected 'sub' and I've gotten VNR to work before this way with other games but I'm not sure if I'm missing a step. ;w;

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
I finished the whole game. Now a specials page has been unlocked and I need the product ID to access it... does anyone have a legitimate copy of the game and could you really really generously share it with me pretty please? onion4

P.S. Doesn't have to be a public reply if you don't want it to be 'exploited?' :cuteonion8:

huhu same I need the code to view the special page QAQ

• 3 months later...

QUICK REPLY PLZ TVT ((Notice me senpai !!))

Is there another link to download this game ?Like MEGA or anything else. I can't use Yandix disk. It"s difficult to download there.

• 5 weeks later...

Hello, Guys. Here doesn't work in VNR anymore! Help. Say that game is not a game to enter and pops up something about a serial number? Help please.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...