[BL VERSION] Say whatever you want

crystald

I ran out of juice. (Fics to read.)

I am tired of reading BJ Alex. I just need some MD and Chanwoo. Alex is a fck*ard as well as DG who really wanted more about their relationship, when in fact, it was clearly their compromise to have sex with no strings attached.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crystald

• batista

• fan_yaoi

• auser

Top Posters In This Topic

I ran out of juice. (Fics to read.)

I am tired of reading BJ Alex. I just need some MD and Chanwoo. Alex is a fck*ard as well as DG who really wanted more about their relationship, when in fact, it was clearly their compromise to have sex with no strings attached.

At the beginning this looked so promising but at some point... I think it was when Alex took the grey mouse home with him (forgot his name :D ), i lost interest... I think it is because of Alex jerk-attitude which seemed to never change... so it looks as if I didn’t miss much.

And does anyone by any chance still read a guy like you?! I also stopped reading this since the Hines guy appeared and siwon started bitching around and hurting Kang Jinha for absolutely no reason. His indecisiveness was so tiring... -.-

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I know right!? The art was eyegasmic but the story's just starting to plummet and it saddens me since it was promising at the first chapters. Alex's is such an A-grade a**hole and he never changed. PLUS THE FACT THAT DG IS SO GULLIBLE, come on man, you're better than that, stop chasing that asshole.

Googled A guy like you and remembered reading it at some point tho I dunno how I dropped it. Usually I dropped dragging and unfruitful stories (*cough viewfinder cough*)

BTW, you read Sign? The plot was mild but it's really interesting. The top was so adorable.

Yes

I agree with every single word you said about BJ Alex:D

And I haven’t read sign yet... somehow it hasn’t caught my interest although I know about it. I will give it a try if you recommend it ;) thanks!

Man why do I always have to find the weirdest stuff all the time?

First it was a sex industury job in a circus then a talking plant that turned into a human, and now a manga about creepy god who watches you while having sex.

I don't know man...I think I'm gonna stop for a while lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Lately I've just been wanting to read some PWP yaoi mangas. Once I finish with school and work I am too tired to deal with story and drama so I just want to see two guys going at it and having a good time.

It seems like almost my friends (otaku) know that I'm a Fujoshi and I found it not a weird things because I can openly fangirling about yaoi and they won't judge me. and most fun thing is I can make a short stories about my them (males) and they just laugh it out or beg me to stop before things when crazy hahaha

• 2 weeks later...

Topless He Tian, one of the hottest things in Shounen Ai :Playing with fire:

• 2 weeks later...
*wants to read what @
is reading* :D

I've read so many I can't list them all! But I usually put "Reversible Couple Yaoi Manga" into a search bar and go on from there. My favorite one so far has to be Kaikan Fortune (Chapters 1-3. I find this one to be so hot, but I really love the works of this author in general). Mostly recently, I've read several manga by Sadahiro Mika that have a reversible couple. Ahh, I just love reversible couples so much, especially if it's a submissive and dominant reversible pairing.

---

On a side note, another weakness of mine is cross-dressing or effeminate semes and Moon and Sun, which fits my guilty pleasure, updated a chapter so I'm really happy.

• 4 weeks later...

This new STWH update... i feel so torn apart T_T I understand yashiro’s anxieties and I know why he did to doumeki what he did but still Q_Q ...

I feel the torture of having to wait another month for the next update already :(

And the two extra pages and credit were hilarious XD

I wish in the future there'll be a lot of BL VNs where your role is 100% the seme. And two of the uke are voiced by Shingaki Tarusuke & Sugiyama Noriaki, I'll brace myself and fight to get it imported to me.

This new STWH update... i feel so torn apart T_T I understand yashiro’s anxieties and I know why he did to doumeki what he did but still Q_Q ...

I feel the torture of having to wait another month for the next update already :(

And the two extra pages and credit were hilarious XD

What yaoi is that? I'd love to read it!

it’s the epic manga Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai ;)

The story in comparison to this credit is rather serious But nevertheless has a good sense of humor every now and then ;) it’s one of my absolute favorite manga and Yashiro x Doumeki are my favorite couple in the yaoi universe! You won’t regret reading this ;)

it’s the epic manga Saezuru Tori wa Habatakanai ;)

The story in comparison to this credit is rather serious But nevertheless has a good sense of humor every now and then ;) it’s one of my absolute favorite manga and Yashiro x Doumeki are my favorite couple in the yaoi universe! You won’t regret reading this ;)

Thank you. It looks like a mafia manga. I don't know if I can pay attention through all that.

yes it is. Is the plot to long or complex? I still hope you will find the time or fancy to read it some day ^_^

I had a look at the first chapter and it didn't call to me. Gunshot wounds, stabbings, yakuza deals, plotting. *shrugs* I'm sure it's good. I'm just not that interested in yakuza life.

*hugs* Thanks for mentioning it though. The pages you posted on here looked humorous.

*hugs* Thanks for mentioning it though. The pages you posted on here looked humorous.

:Wink: no Problem. The extra pages of this manga are always really funny ;) glad you liked that at least XD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

What to do when your'e trying to read a novel and one of the characters has the exact same name than your beloved feline of a different genre manga!!!

:_red_fox 5

• 2 weeks later...

Wish I could have a boyfriend that would match the character traits of a Yaoi Seme... sigh, I should stop living in my fantasy bubble because real life doesn't work like that...