Project Managed by
Saga

Translator: Saga

Editor: Saga

Typesetter: Saga

Proofreader: Key

Qcer: Key

------------------------------------------

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

For the list of YaoiOtaku's finished projects, click

• Thanks 1

Thank you (:

Also, fyi there are certain websites that shared this translation even though it was supposed to be shared 5 days later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow, that page insert about Madamelepoo stealing a project was so immature. First of all, have you thought that maybe she didn't know this oneshot was also published in Amefurashi? She used scans from Minori no Te and maybe just wanted to finish it. Especially since she only did Shiawase and didn't even touch Uro Uro. As for her deleting her tumblr - I would do that too, if somebody slandered my name like that. And talking about stealing - just taking scans from the internet and not crediting the provider is not nice. Haruka yume no ato is not a raw source :/

Secondly - you don't own this manga. Everybody can scanlate it if they want to.

I always had a pretty good opinion on your group, but then I never thought you would act so childish...

Have a nice day.

Hi

!

Your thought is laudable ^^ Thank you for your comment !

Let me react to the second part of your comment first.

There's a quote that comes to my mind : "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." Have you ever been in a Translation/Scanlation team ? Do you know how much work and time it takes to translate/clean/typeset one single chapter? ^^

Very few people (apart from translation team members -no matter which scan group) know what's occurring behind the scenes.

There's a simple, convenient (yet bothersome at times, but you must accept it) rule: the first team to release a chapter of a manga is the one who does the whole serie. Why ? Because, usually, as soon as a chapter is released by a scan group, the team is already working on the following chapter. How would you feel if all the work you've done on this chapter was to go to waste because someone snatch your project ? If people were to scanlate/translate left, right and centre, there wouldn't be any need of "scan groups" or "translation teams". Anyway, I guess one must experience it to realise this kind of thing ^^

Concerning the raw, as far as I'm concerned, if the Raws are provided by one of the team members or YO member, credits aren't necessary. But if it's from someone outside YO or from other scan group, credits are made (And I can humbly invite you to have a look on Yaoi Otaku Translation Team Members thread as well).

And Madamelepoo's tumblr was deleted before YO released their chapter.

Have a nice day as well, keesha ヾ(❀╹◡╹)ノ~

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 years later...
23 hours ago, garnerfor said:

No matter what manga from this mangaka i read, i totally adore her artstyle!!~

even if sometimes the males look too skinny, if u look at all the other things like faces,hair,movement u have to fall for her characters!! Even the female ones look beautiful!!~ 

Edited by garnerfor