YAKUZA Manga Fanclub!!!

batista

My favorite one is Totally Captivated. :leaf15:

What is your fav pages?

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, you are The Yaoi-Kamisama sacred messenger :_red_fox 13

Made my evening not less

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• batista

• iheartyokozawa

• Riki

• Orient

heyyyyyyy

goodie... you discovered our little nook here!!! nice, nice... the more yakuza fujo-babies, the merrier ;)

please keep me &

&
company with whatever gangsta love that strikes your fancy

ahhhhhhhh, things have been so busy i haven't been reading anything let alone badass stuff.

hmmmmm, the last yakuza story i read (in japanese & not in scans, unfortunately, but if any of you read japanese, check it out) is Ruri Fujikawa's Mr. Wolf... just skip the first part & go straight to the 2nd portion where it's the story of a yakuza waka x adopted aniki... me loves it

I'm bringing you some news :D:

1. Jealousy is still on hiatus. SAD

2. Scarlet Beriko said she wanted Jealousy to have 7 volumes. IMPRESSIVE

3. Aka to Kuro is reaching its end. SAD

4. Scaberi hinted at a Jackass spin-off about Miyoshi :D:D:D (This is not yakuza-related but since is Scaberi I thought it would be okay). NOT CONFIRMED BUT STILL...

Wow! That scarlet beriko news is awesome XD

But the aka to kuro news.... I thought I read somewhere that there will be a second vol. :_red_fox 15 I was hoping and looking forward for more :(

yeeeesss, that's the best news I have and it's not even confirmed, just a hint XD That's sad tbh... hahaha.

Also, regarding Aka to Kuro, I read the serialization in the magazine is completed, but it is not yet compiled in a book.

I have not read anything about a second volume tho, where did you read it? Because that would be awesome :D

ohhh I might have just understood it wrong... i’ve Read it as Note of one of the translators while reading the English translations.

By they way... I totally forgot to mention it... but MODS is going to have sequel too! It will be about the relationship between Haru and shigure

hhmm... if translators said so, it might be the case! Maybe I just didn't read anything about it :)

And the article about the serialization in the magazine completed meant the serialization of vol. 1 (?

It could totally be the case!

I haven't read MODS yet now that you mention it, I don't have the courage XD.

What

?! That’s a surprise! Well, you could read it for the manga challenge ;) so, why have you been avoiding it?

My dear ane-sans ;) I have been reading this one today.

It’s called ikoku irokoi romantan written by yamane ayano

It’s about this young yakuza boss who has to spend his wedding on a cruise traveling across the Mediterranean sea against his will. After a fight with his newlywed wife he meets one of the cruise members who seems to be a fan of the japanese culture. The handsome Italian falls in love with the beautiful gangster. After listening to the story of the proud yakuza who has just been thrown out of his room by his wife, he spends a hot night together with albert. The honeymoon turns out to be followed by turbulent events that get the short tempered yakuza into big trouble. Ranmaru who attracts lots of attention because his bold appearance makes it easy for al to find him and save him on time. A romantic relationship starts to bloom between the two men who live in two different worlds.

It has also a anime Adaption I want to watch *_*

I enjoyed it, i hope you like it too! ;)

san, Mr.Wolf sounds uber interesting! I'll try to find a jp scan and will check it out :3 tyvm! :Daydreaming:

thank you uber much for all the nice news/updates

san &
san! :Thanks-01:

san i have read that manga before! and have watched the anime ova as well :3 sadly it was short for me, it wasnt enough~~ but it really was uber exciting to watch :In-good-mood:

hello

san! i'm also new to this thread and i happily welcome you here! :Hello:

Well... I read somewhere it is really a sad manga, and I have been a little depressed lately so I didn't want to read it yet hahaha.

I can’t deny that it isn’t sad... I cried at some point. But this mangaka likes to torture her readers with angst :D but it has a happy and satisfying end ;)

So, this is not really 'Yakuza' but is yakuza-like, and I think everyone will be happy to know :D

MAIDEN ROSE IS COMING BACK :D :D :D

10h6irn.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Scarlet Beriko will soon announce a new series. What if it really is a Jackass' spin-off about Miyoshi? I'll die... lmao

Maybe I should start posting in news instead of spamming Batista's club XD.

Scarlet Beriko will soon announce a new series. What if it really is a Jackass' spin-off about Miyoshi? I'll die... lmao

Maybe I should start posting in news instead of spamming Batista's club XD.

Are you joking?! XD

You can spam this club full with scarlet beriko news! I love her work! But ao that the rest is also happy you may share In both threads ;)

By the way... I read this manga “yakuza-sama no omocha”

After reading it I noticed something. Why are most yakuza when they are paired up with a non yakuza the uke? And even so if they are both yakuza most of the time, the more badass one is the uke... have you guys noticed that too?

Why are most yakuza when they are paired up with a non yakuza the uke? And even so if they are both yakuza most of the time, the more badass one is the uke... have you guys noticed that too?

You think so? Whenever I read something about Yakuza, it is almost always the seme who is a Yakuza, or if they are both yakuza, the cutest one is the uke haha. For example, aka to kuro, finder, Abarenbo honey, Gokudou darling, kobi no kyoujin, etc.

But yeah, there also some yakuza uke like honto yajuu, or Yondaime Ooyamato Tatsuyuki... hhmm...

You think so? Whenever I read something about Yakuza, it is almost always the seme who is a Yakuza, or if they are both yakuza, the cutest one is the uke haha. For example, aka to kuro, finder, Abarenbo honey, Gokudou darling, kobi no kyoujin, etc.

But yeah, there also some yakuza uke like honto yajuu, or Yondaime Ooyamato Tatsuyuki... hhmm...

I don’t know.... that was my observation for the last few months of me reading yakuza manga :D but then as you said... some manga came to my mind to, but after writing it down and making the list I saw it with my own two eyes... hmmm... how are you doing with the challenge?

so so haha. I am having difficulty finding titles for some tasks, titles that I want to read, that is.

And you? going smoothly?

:)

and everybody else, i wish you happy Easter holidays! As does this one ;)

• 2 weeks later...

that was a nice one,

the-sexiest-the-sexiest-couple-on-earth-one-of-them-at-least-random-27422875-485-352.jpg

viefinder has everything you think of))

Has someone read this manga? Yonin no nibiiro... This pic looks good :D

Da50yOcXkAAp5al.jpg

I wanted to read this one but haven’t had the chance yet. But the two guys also jumped into my eyes ;) it looks really hot!

hey babes

.......soooo belated, have been so bloody busy lately.

thanks for rogi-bunny-chan

• 1 month later...

I read a really adorable manga called Rabbit Man, Tiger Man.

The yakuza guy is probably the least scary yakuza in the whole genre, I don't think he did anything in the entire manga that even remotely made me think "Oh no! better be way of this guy!" XD

To be fair being hopelessly in love with "Rabbit Man" probably cramped his style a bit. ^^"

arghhhhh, life's been crazzzzzzyyyyyy & no time for yakuza lovin' :(

keep up the yakuza love for me yeah

just dropping in to send you fu-babies my kisses **kiss**