YAKUZA Manga Fanclub!!!

batista

Noooo

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I haven't! That's so cool! I am looking forward to that! I think they could make also a other sequel that shows more of the relationship between Nagato and Ai! I just think they are a very cute couple and I would have loved to learn more abou Ai!

Yukio was the Megane subordinate, right?

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• batista

• iheartyokozawa

• Riki

• Orient

Yes, the black-haired megane! I'm adding some images below. It seems Yamato-san will be the uke. At least, that's what I want haha.

I think the complete name is ' Aka to Kuro 〜 Le Rouge et le Noir '. Not quite sure tho.

14915307_696189807212898_6597354708472953295_n.jpg?oh=407ca9d4a2b9c8eab2cbcf472b718cb1&oe=59611715

15439826_717668975064981_2420042081029982909_n.jpg?oh=e3fb34f8814ab3f73532a68fa47d12b2&oe=595D2364

And, I believe Yamato will be the uke because of this (I love how Yukio just ignored him XD):

16681926_751664928332052_231801933872420140_n.jpg?oh=f655e7366938a9fabdacbeac1c150287&oe=59601C8C

All these pictures are from Queen Yaoi.

Ooooohh myyyy gooood onion3

This is going to be so hot! I am really happy about this because i honestly shipped those two! Yes I also think it's funny XD I like how hard Yamato tries to seduce yukio ^_^

And the tattoos *_* finally we can see them complete!

Thank you so much

for the spoilers foxy3

The more I look st the last picture, it seems as if Yamato tried to seduce him many times but yukio would never give in and now Yamato is slowly loosing patience and is thinking about attacking him :D I think so too, Yamato is going to be the Ike ;)

My fantasy is running wild *kyaaa*

I was so into writting about Aka to Kuro that forgot to tell I also want a sequel to Rouge so much! haha. Totally want to see more about Nagato, Ai and their relationship.

Nagato is so sweet to Ai!

hahahahahah... all you fellow yakuza babies must be talking about this then:

bwahahahah, i just saw it & had to come here & y'all talking about it already

the visual looks gorgeous & c'mon, TWO yakuza boys... like duhhhhhhh ;) i won't start reading yet though :(

you're sooooo tempting me with Mitsumei... wicked!!!

Muahaha

I know I'm a little evil :p

I know right! I love the tattoos! But the way the characters are portrayed *nosebleed* too hawt! I am so curious about yukio! I wonder if he's still going to be quiet or if we will see a more lively, badass or even romantic (I could imagine tsundere type) side of him! I am definitely sooo excited for the release!

You guys! *kyaaaaa* I just read the first chapter! My heartuh goes doki doki right now XD

The part with the sake exchange was the best ^_^ so cute

thanks for the recommend :) i just downloaded it. ooooooo, so old school, hahahah ;)

sweeties? anyone read the latest updates of 19 days? i think i am going to officially count this in as a shounen ai yakuza manwha LOL. besides the fact that i really love the story because of the cuteness of the characters and the story line these guys make it even more enjoyable *_*

• 2 weeks later...

you say it

;)

sooo mitsumei is completed T_T i really love the story and i think it could have been even longer! and i would have loved to see more 1on1 action between Ed and Ivan :leaf7: (i was s biased with Ed, what a shame the mangaka didn't show more of his qualities :p ) but anyhow... this story was great... and cute i really loved it :)

isn't this sweeeet? mitsume%201_zpshahavor3.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

heyheyyyyy

i finally got around to reading Anohito to Nitenai Kuchibiru... thanks so much for the recommendation

not just the Black-White Snakes yakuza story, i love the entire volume :) all the stories have different flavours & the art is endearingly old school but still so charming.

**big mwahhhhhh**

so happy you liked it too

:D

well... I love old school manga, but not because I'm old eeh, haha.

Guys, coming to talk again of a manga I recently found! The second story of ' Last Portrait ' by Honma Akira. Though it is not of yakuzas, it's about FBI and russian mafia. Has anyone read it? :)

my yakuza gang..........

new one this one,

:)

i usually binge read & don't do individual chapters, but couldn't resist with this one ;)

no i havent read this one yet! is it as good as "mitsumei"?

And

.... i'll definitely read this tonight ;)

and if you haven't started reading "smoke" you should totally do so! it's so yummy and more lovey dovey then the rest of the "bin no..." series ;)

- - - Updated - - -

no i havent read this one yet! is it as good as "mitsumei"?

And

.... i'll definitely read this tonight ;)

and if you haven't started reading "smoke" you should totally do so! it's so yummy and more lovey dovey then the rest of the "bin no..." series ;)

yesyesyesyes... Kabu-san is one whom i buck the trend for, yessssss, i am keeping updated with Smoke!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

OMG i love how this webtoons develops. :leaf15:

Titel: "seduction against seduction"