YAKUZA Manga Fanclub!!!

batista

Yay! Well it isn't new yakuza material but I finally had the chance to read this manga. It was a little dark but had a refreshing ending...

Sanshoku Mazareba Kuro ni Naru

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• batista

• iheartyokozawa

• Riki

• Orient

Moon and sun by Abe akane

Haha I love the mangaka she makes funny and light stories ;) the manga has a yakuza/ crossdresser theme. Up till now I think it's really cute ^_^

Since I already own the first three volumes of Saezuru, I was thinking on what yakuza title spend my money next... and guess which one I went for... :D (Ignore hidoku shinaide please XD)

DJO_r8KXYAEvujp.jpg:large

• 4 months later...

Love yakuza stories! Read almost all of them except for Rouge..will do that soon.

I noticed nobody mentioned Okane ga Nai :No!:

Viewfinder, Seazuru, Bi no and Okane ga Nai is one of my favorites *doki*doki*

This is it. This was the thread I was waiting for. I swear the moment I saw the word Yakuza I started sweating that's how much I love it. There's nothing, and seriously I'm including sex and pizza here, better than a good yaoi manga with some Yakuza and Police Officers. Of course, they don't have to strictly be Yakuza, criminals in general.

There's something about the combination of such a manly and dark and gritty genre combining with a traditionally flower-boy, sweetsy genre that is contagiously interesting. I love a story where the main focus isn't always on the relationship. It adds to the build and tension and makes those sweet moments even sweeter.

that’s bad news T_T but at least the latest chapter release ended at a good point :D or was it the latest raws? XD but I can‘t wait for my hot daddy rogi to appear soon ;)

:(

It could be months, years... since sensei said she wanted to study. Maybe she just will take a one-month course XD. Ok, no. It's good She wants to study. Just don't be medicine, pls.

And, yeah, have you seen the magazine's cover?

DUwiLLzU0AAeOZc.jpg:large

IT'S HOT.

WTF?!

... but I can understand that education comes first. And maybe she comes with even better killer stories and characters :D

*hammering on the like button a 100x* And no I haven‘t seen the cover. I LOVE IT *_* plus his Tora covering his weewee:D I just love rogi! no matter what he‘s always hot with his attitude! Scarlet beriko really did a great job with this character

correction... that tora is Rogi's weewee :) heheheheheheheh~~~ roaaarrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Me luuv everything about yakuzas! :leaf15: I hope you all dun mind me stalking this wonderful thread? cheetah4

ps. thx for the recommendations! leaf3

of course we don’t mind! The more people join our little circle the more fun it is ;)

Thank you batista-san! :Red_fox:

Ah! I remember some yakuza mangas that i like :) Fancy May Kill or Cure, & Double Hound (the couple arent yakuza but their world revolves around it) by Haji; Ake Nure Goyou ni Furu Yuki wa by Hori Tomoki; Ani no Chuukoku by ASADA Nemui; and Akira Norikazu's works - Beast & Feast, Heart Strings, Kyou, Hana no Gotoshi, Trigger :leaf15: Ah! Also Double Mints by Nakamura Asumiko; & Gives by Yamanaka Hiko ♥♥♥

i have more but i have to remember their titles ^^;

//Ps. how do i mention your name? like you did to my name? the one with the @ sign :leaf8:

those are some nice titles you mentioned... and there are some i still have to read! i will take a look at those i don't know yet ;)

and how you tag names... like this---> use the "@" symbol and attach the name you want to tag right behind it ;)

san thank you for teaching me!:)

please do recommend me your fave titles as well yoyo5

and your rogi sig is soo hawt! :3onion15:

Hello

! Welcome to
's Yakuza Fanclub ;)

I'm a regular client of this place, as is

, and we're always around here causing trouble for our dear Batista :D

You are welcome

;) yeah whenever i see something new or just fancy about talking about amanga i reread i mention it here ;) which reminds me i found to nice ones i have to post later on ;)

and thanks for the complement regarding my sig :cuteonion9:

and

nice intro :p yes it would be quiet without you and
:D foxy2

san nice to meet you! nice to meet you too
san! :9onion70:

I'm happy there are more yakuza lovers here, and causing trouble when it comes to yakuza boys are uber fine with me :Being-joyful-01:

san i cant wait to know the nice ones you found! :Daydreaming:

Yaaay! Finally the English translations for aka to kuro (le rouge et le noir: rouge side story) have been updated :Red_fox: onion3

That's a gooood news! love the artist xxx

OMG aaaand Saezuru tori wa habatakanai updated today too! That‘s like a belated b-day gift to me :Red_fox: i‘m Such a happy kid today :D