YAKUZA Manga Fanclub!!!

batista

Omg

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I haven't been around here lately, and the first thing I saw when I came back was your signature... It's reaaally beautiful, loooooove it.

Did you do it?

Oh, and, didn't read Acid Town yet!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• batista

• iheartyokozawa

• Riki

• Orient

thaaank youu ^_^ i'm happy you like it! i bet you know which manga it is from;) and yes, i made it myself ;)

if you read "acid town" you have to read the latest chapter. it is one of the more important ones i think. a shame it takes soooo long for this manga to update :(

hmmmmm, i wonder which manga the signature's from? ~~evil laughter~~ ahhhh, can't wait for it to be updated (though i haven't started on it yet).

i haven't read Acid Town... i'm hoarding it but ooooooo, so many volumes & ongoing... nooooooo~~~

hahahahah :)

:D me too

I am so impatient about the next noir et rouge chapter

And yes you have a lot of reading ahead of you if you haven't started acid town yet! And since it takes aaaaaages for the chapters to upload it will take ages for to finally start reading :D

sorry babes

where didja get Acid Town ch037 (latest?)... i couldn't find it here & i can't find the scan group's website.

**whisper whisper** no problem if it's some top secret underground scan thing & you can't tell me, heheh, i'm just hoarding stuff so no worries :)

it is no secret

I read it on mangago ;) they Update faster than the other websites I use. Normally I prefer mangafox but I check on both websites ;)

I hope you find it ;)

ahhhhhhhhh, oui oui

hahahah, i don't usually use those sites cause i download & hoard... thanks, babes **kisses**

• 4 weeks later...

Guuuuys i have a new manga for you! ;)

I hope you enjoy it the same as I do ;)

heheheheh, you finally got around to reading this

likey likey??? i LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

i couldn't wait & read it in raw... yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm~~~

yes I love it!!! To be honest... these days I haven't been reading this much yaoi cuz I was occupied with reading other manga/manhwa but I'm glad I started it :D and I wish I had time to read the raws but I haven no time to translate them so I have to wait patiently for the translation :(

But I can say I love the story it's fun and it has nice kinky parts :3 I wonder how the story ends :D

do you wanna know how it ends

??? do you... really? ~~evil grin~~

NOOOOO, you don't... it'll be worth the wait ;) hahahah, you just wanna know who's seme & who's uke ;)

totally get ya... i just hoard stuff & i haven't been able to properly read yaoi in a bit & i'm upset & stressed x_x

this is NOT yakuza but can i tell you that i'm shipping the bassist x drummer in Given? they are the death of me!

Yes I really do want to know how it ends

T_T and the reasons you mentioned are exactly the ones why I have to know how it ends! (Your are always so mean, teasing me like this...) XD

Yeeeees geez I ship them too! Even more than the main characters... the drummer is really hot *_*

~~evil laughter~~

heheh, baby, you know you want a taste of Flaver...

kuze (the cop) is the seme & shimo is the power uke ;) it's kinda obvious how this dynamics will turn out with shimo protesting too much & incessantly asserting he's the sadist seme

yessssssssssssssssssssss... the Given drummer is so my feelsssssss

but i was impatient & scanned through v03... ohhhhh, babes, the ending of v03 gave me a heartattack & i just need v04 NOW!!!

hahahahah agreed, the main pair is sooooooo adorable... but the drummer x bassist more my thing.

i just need my bassist x drummer pair... i neeeeed x_x

I thought so that it would turn out this way :D but I want to see more out of their past :D and what happened to the career of kuze... of he actually is still investigating :D *sigh* I wish I could understand Japanese a lot better and read the raws...

Really??? I love this manga so much and am waiting so impatiently for the updates :D

So is more going to happen between the drummer and bassist? :p no, don't tell me! XD or else the thrill is gone ;)

Okay girls and boiz:3

For those who don't read the raws... scarlet Beriko's "jealousy updated today (well I noticed it just now) look at Rogi x Akitora :Red_fox:

Why can't this update faster? And I want to see rogi really happy for once T_T

darlingggg

Flaver...

heheheh, there will still be more flashback into the past in the next chapter & you will find out more about kuze's investigation :) yes, i love how Sachimo goes back & forth with this one... how they were & how they are now & they are still pretty much the same people except darker. my feelssssssss~~~

heheh, i'm gonna shut up about Given & we're gonna hang in the there together to ship our bootilicious drummer x bassist ;)

i've not started on Jealousy cause i want to read it all in one go... heheh, too lazy to read the raws for this one. Rogi is gorgeousssssssssssss~~~

we should start a Fanclub just for this yummy bassist :D

Haha :D it's good I didn't spoiler too much of jealousy then and only showed you the mouthwatering pics :p it is better to read it in some go to be honest cuz the updates are really slow...

heheheheheh

we should sooooo start a bassist x drummer fan club for our Given babies :)

hohohohohoh, that's the exact reason why i tryyyy not to read something which hasn't been scanlated completely... the wait is too painful. while i can & do read in japanese but reading in japanese is not as relaxing as reading in english & sometimes i just wanna chill & not wanna read accompanied by my denshijishou :p hahahah~~~

Namaiki na Ryouken no Shitsukekata

I really like this story ;)

• 2 weeks later...

:Hot: this story "six sex" just spiced up my lunch break :D

:Hot: this story "six sex" just spiced up my lunch break :D

just read the first chapter and it's super smexy (♥ω♥*) i can't wait to read the next chapter! XD

wow... Batista, you're always with great stuff :p

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Coming to give my monthly recommendation (?):

Aoi Hitsuji no Yume by Makoto Tateno. Not really a yakuza story but it has this aura...

And while we're at it, have you guys read Yellow by the same author? Again, not yakuza, but with that kinda aura :D

I started reading both of the manga... and I really enjoy them up till now ;) yellow has more cute characters and funny moments than aoi hatsuji no yume :D

But both of the storylines are great!

yummmmmmm, Six Sex looks sooooooooooo yummmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~~~ hahahah, nooooo, i will ABSTAIN first since just ch01 :(

i don't know why when i saw Aoi Hitsuji's cover, my first thought... Ai No Kusabi! it gives me that kinda feels :)

LOL

it doesn't only look like it, it is really delicious for the eyes :D haha well I will tease you with it more till every chapter is updated :p it's interesting normally I'm no good when it comes to threesome themes but with this I kinda like it ;)