YAKUZA Manga Fanclub!!!

batista

Sooo... I'm seriously hooked on this genre lately. so i would like to know what you love about the Yakuza genre, too. Which mangas you have read and can recommend! just share everything with me :D

My favourite of all would be "saezuru tori wa habatakanai" by yoneda kou. i promise, you won't be able to stop reading this manga after you started the first pages. and i recommend to listen to the drama cd if you have the time. it's a great addition and i love the way they brought the characters to life.

other stories i really enjoyed reading were: "yondaime ooyamato Tatsuyuki" by Scarlet Beriko(comedy, romance, cute seme); "Bi no Isu"/ "Bi no Kyoujin" by Ike Reibun(mature, action,romance); "Mods" by Natsume Kazuki (sad Story with happy ending); "Rouge" by Katsura Komachi (mreaix between school life and Yakuza); and i nearly read all chapters of "totally captivated" by Yoo ha jin which i can't stop reading either just like the first manga i mentioned, so it's really good, too :D

to keep it short, i just love the mature setup and the twisted personalities, the mysterious and tough vibes that surround most of the guys in the story although they have "secretly" big hearts. and to me the storylines are intersting.

i could keep on writing and writing, but i hope to read your thoughts, too :)

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• batista

• iheartyokozawa

• Riki

• Orient

Hi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
!

Let's talk, let's talk, let's talk! It's one of my fav genre too. Same reasons really.

hmmmm... Don't stay gold (sub story to Saezuru's) is in my signature as well in yours :Wink:

Until I read Saezuru, Bi no Kyoujin by IKE Reibun was my favorite, re-read it not once. Very addictive. The cool art combined with an intense plot, plus tattoos on mature bodies. The characters have to survive through dreadful experience aka strong. Eh, S&M bits :Red_fox11: Let's put it blindly here:

Bi%20no%20Kyoujin%20%20by%20IKE%20Reibun_zpssktflhik.jpg

Thank you for Rouge, it's on my list now! How could I miss your tread for soooooo long?!?!?!? :No!:

i wrote it down some where else but i'll write it here again. have you seen that bi no kyujin-smoke is out? only one chapter is out and it's awesome already! and i have read bi no kyojin more than once too :-D the extra, where nirasawa got lessons to improve his teasing skills by the crossdresser was so funny and hot :Playing with fire:

Ongoing cruel (not my typical choic) sometimes tragic drama with beautiful passionate characters. It's a love story about surviving.

Acid town by Kyuugou

PEQUE.jpg

hahahah, there is actually this thread???

i am a total sucker for the yakuza trope mainly because there is a pair of alpha males in a mature, dysfunctional setting, & i find that incredibly hot & smexxxy... like how 2 asteroids collide & you get all that energy ;) i agree with all those titles mentioned already (Ike Reibun's Bi series in particular... Kabu is yummmmm).

for more lighthearted yakuza, i love Norikazu Akira's Beast & Feast; Heart Strings; & Trigger :)

& a dear fujo friend friend once told me, you can never me a yakuza fangirl (or boy) if you haven't read Ayano's Viewfinder ;)

haha

to be honest for a while i thought i was the only one going crazy over this genre! i am so happy to exchange some thoughts with you!

i had Acid Town on my "Must-read-list" for a looong time and i finally started it a few days ago. but it looks as if it's going to be a love triangle... and seriously... my heart can't bear love triangles XD so can you please tell me how the relationships are going to develop between yuki, tetsu and hyoudou?

and jealousy updated recently! Rogi is a darling

, you are a cheeky one! :4yoyo22:! Though I have my heart broken by Re Acid Town so many times. I am seriously scared read the updates. You know it creeps me out as any other ther Yakudza manga... Saezuru is a Jennie romance company to ...

It's pairing Yuki and Tetsu currently but who knows what's the mangaka planning onionn6

hehe XD i am sorry! but now i know i can continue reading because i was so hoping tetsu will be happy... i am only at the very beginning but there was too much drama already. thank you so much :leaf4:

they are so cute together

Read Jealousy by Scarlet yesterday ... OMG, so goooooooood! Love the psychos! Thanks,

:In love:

i am happy you like Rouge too!

and this pic of Rogi! his eyes and hair is everything *melt*

• 2 weeks later...

bwahahah, i haven't read Jealousy yet, am waiting for the whole thing to be scanlated & go through it all at once. i loveeeeee the looks of the long-haired character

another totally yummilicious yakuza look for me... when they wear the yukata **fans self**

omg sammmme

My main instant read usually Yakuza related mangas (other than mpreg lol)

gngngngn I feel like they're more manlier---

and you know, the muscles and hardcore H scenes (* q *)

I actually got hooked on yakuza themed mangas starting with Viewfinder, then moved on to other stuff like kobi no kyojin and scarlet beriko's mangas. Haha ( * v *)

i started reading new mangas which look as if they could get interesting :2yoyo6:

the first one is a manhwa: Seduction against seduction - Feixiaoyue

the first chapter was short but i think the plot is going to be intersting after what i read and the two main characters are hawt :Playing with fire:

and the second manga is called Mitsumei by Katou Erena

It's about a spy and his previous bestfriend who joined the russian mafia, and the spy has to get back in touch with the mafia member to get some information to prevent a serious disaster. i love the drawing style

Wow!

, thank you. The second one is pretty pretty and full of beaus in uniform.... ahhhh

Didn't hear about the mangaka before, very curious.

you are welcome

i think it will be interesting... and i love the looks of edoardo zelenin :p

i finallllyyyyyyyy got around to starting Yamane Ayano's Viewfinder... & this is the reason...

Viewfinder_Bio05.jpg

my feilong & his gorgeous cascading raven hair

the plot of Mitsumei caught my eyes too, but haven't started on it... will catch up once more chapters come out ;)

• 3 weeks later...

haha

i think you can start reading mitsumei now the next update which will be more lovey dovey as i read should come out soon! i can't wait reading till more chapters arrive once my interest has been awakened... i always have to start reading the mangas from the very beginning :D

i will show you my favorite moment up till now. it's in the latest update.

you just have to start reading it already! onion3

i see you like Saezuru so have to like your post fast! :_red_fox 13

indeed it was really a complex but beautiful manga.

one manga with yakuza theme was honto yajuu. :)

Oh, I love all of them too! Have you heard Rouge will have a spin-off? Aka to Kuro. It will be about Yamato-san and his subordinate (? I don't remember his nameee haha.

Edit: Yukio! That's his name haha.