Gintama anime returns!

JenovaVII

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Am I the only one who is itching like mad while waiting for the return of the Gintama anime?!

I have been kept busy by the latest manga chapters, and, so far, have been able to delay finishing the released chapters by restraining myself with sheer willpower but it's hard. Really hard.

Gintama is a tremendous masterpiece. The original and the adaptation.

I can watch/read it over and over again, day after day, and I will not get tired of it. Ever.

I just want it to go on until the end of time~ That will make me SO damn happy, I won't ever ask for anything else :Red_fox:

Is anyone else here a Gintama fanatic?

Gintama is LOVE

• Like 1

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JenovaVII

• goki

• Matti_19

• YLove

Yeah, I'm also a fan of Gintama! However, I'm only reading the manga and I'm at chapter 193, while it has more than 320 :leaf10:

haha... so long road till there. After I finish reading, I will watch the anime as well

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

i love Gintama!!!! i Havent even finished the anime maybe i should read the manga too it had me laughing from the moment it started

AHHHHHHHHH!!!! its back i wrote the top part before i watched the trailer but now im more excited!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I have seen several reviews for the anime a while back it looked really interesting and supposely the anime is quiet a long series there are many episodes, I like anime like that bec you can really enjoy it and take your time to watch it. I haven't seen any box sets yet in my area but when I do I will buy it.

• Like 1

I didn't watch Gintama till now... It's a comedy?

Yeah, Matt, it's mostly comedy.

It's shounen but it's completely different from every other shounen out there.

There's awesome fights (from time to time), stupid and hilarious adventures (all the time) and a LOT of parody. I mean, Gintama makes fun of EVERYTHING, not a single aspect of the Japanese culture or any other anime/manga series escapes. It even makes fun of itself and its creator (who's a genius.

Some characters are based on historical figures, and while there are true facts mixed in there, they take every serious issue and turn it into a joke.

Despite being comedy no matter how you look at it, when there are dramatic scenes, so touching that you think you're going to shed a tear, it turns upside down at the last minute and you start crying from laughing so hard, instead of being moved by it.

It's also science fiction. There's aliens (idiotic aliens) all around.

(Have to go read the latest chapter by the way.) :Red_fox:

[video=youtube;eHJTi1aeV-k]

[video=youtube;Un-ZjKsffyo]

[video=youtube;OORgW-UjhaU]

• Like 1