One More Kiss (Snoopycake x Eornostlice)

Snoopycake

Listening to the blonde haired man as he cried in his arms, the feminine looking boy continued to let out pained noises whilst he curled up in his arms; tucking his head under his neck as he sobbed.

Staring wide-eyed as the violet-eyed man took the same pill as he had previously taken, the delicate looking boy sighed in happiness at his words; trying to calm himself down ever so slightly.

“ ….. O-Okay … I-I-I’m o-okay Mawi … T-Thank you … “

He loved the other man.

He loved it so much.

Looking over at the ginger-brown haired man to his right, the golden-green eyed boy chewed violently against his bottom lip; listening to the older man as he spoke up to talk to him.

… Self … Harm?

With his heart stopping immediately at those few words, the dark-chocolate haired boy whined as more tears flooded down his face; his mind racing with the thought that his one true love could be hurting himself purposefully without him noticing.

“ ……….. I-I-I … I’ve seen him with … With little clothing on … I have not seen an scaring or cuts on his arms, thighs or stomach … b-but ….. W-We h-had an a-arguement recently a-and he mentioned something about … He seemed to be u-upset when triggered with the conversation of getting away with murder … It was the only topic I have seen him become so emotional … Especially about his grandfather … T-That event has seemingly disturbed his mentality a lot … It’s the only thing he cries over … “

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Snoopycake

Guest Eornostlice

There was only a sigh of relief as a reaction that the blonde could muster at this point. Keeping Dmitri calm was difficult. Not tiring by any means- just difficult. It was difficult to stomach his panicked state and the thought that somehow he would need to put the raven through injections in just a couple of hours was somewhat unnerving.

There was no way in hell that he'd take those calmly. Yet he needed them. How was he supposed to allow it without his little bundle of joy freaking out?

"I told you Dmitri. You can trust me. I won't let anyone ever harm you baby. Everything will be done for your sake, I promise. If you are scared you just need to stay in my arms beautiful. I will always keep you safe..."

The older man shifted awkwardly in his chair, knowing he was prying somewhere he normally would not. But it was important.

It was clear that Levi knew nothing yet with his father brought up, the middle aged man felt shaken. It was as if a puzzle was being put together, with everything getting into place.

He was shocked. Shocked at his own incompetence.

Getting up shakily, the ginger-brown haired man gently lifted the blanket off of his son's feet, pain flooding his expression.

Decorating the unconsciouss' man soles were over a dozen of cuts, some shallow, some deep, scars that had long healed. They seemed to be literal years old. But that was not the most concerning part. Among the old marks were two recent deep wounds, running over the entire length of the man's foot, wounds that were yet to heal. Angry red scabs covered the still patially opened wounds, making it a sight that was difficult to look at.

"The nurse found these. They said it's self harm... can't be older than one or two days... I... I knew nothing too. This... this is my fault... I should have known. It must be about dad... It's all aout dad..." He was trying not to break down. "He had been walking like this the entire day yesterday... I did not even realize... I realized nothing." Guilt. Imense guilt.

Wiping away at his eyes as the blonde haired man whispered sweet words into his ear, the feminine looking boy let out shaky breaths whilst he tried to calm himself down; tucking his legs up to his chest.

“ … I-I trust you Mawi … I-I’m sorry that I’m hurting you b-by my actions … “

Trying his hardest not to cry to show the violet-eyed man that he was strong for him, the delicate looking boy curled up on his lap as he carefully closed his eyes; letting out small humming noises to make sure that he would not be disturbed so quickly due to his lowered heart rate.

“C-Can … C-Can you ask the nurse when I can leave? … I-I am r-really not comfortable … W-With hospitals I-I … I-I will feel more a-at ease there … T-Than I would here … P-Please … “

Glancing back over at the ginger-haired man as he replied to his speech, the golden-green eyed man found tears instinctually whilst he held onto the handsome man who was unconscious by his side.

He didn’t want to look at the marks.

He couldn’t look at them.

It would kill him.

“ …… D-Don’t blame s-something like that one yourself … Y-You couldn’t have know … H-He seems like he was a very socially secluded child so … I-It seemed a-as if he didn’t some many negative emotions … About the e-event at the time …………. When he wakes up, I will … D-Definetly being forcing him to … to go to some therapy sessions f-for this trauma. Not just f-for his accident ……….. I-I think it would help him.”

Guest Eornostlice

Dealing with the scared Dmitri was much like dealing with a 4 year old child, the only difference being the possible mental scars that could be left behind if the issue at hand was not treated properly. Yet how did one treat this issue "properly"?

Peppering more sweet kisses to the top of the older man's head, the blonde breathed slowly, remaining as calm as possible as he cuddled the russian beauty even further into his protective hold, his expression as soft as his words.

"We cannot leave yet here baby... not yet. You are here so your lip heals really fast and it stops hurting you and also you are to be administered some vitamins so you can get physically stronger. They won't hurt you pretty, do not worry. What do you have to worry about if I am here? And when you are all strong and well, we will go home together to Fluffy. Ah- I texted David to care for Fluffy so do not worry about him. See? Everything is well. I will take care of everything for you my sweet..."

Gently shaking his head, the older man tried to once more compose himself. He did not want to break down in front of his unconscious son and the child in front of him under any circumstances. If he were to do that, who would be the emotional support for the boy in front of him?

"I am not sure how much you know... but I... really am to blame..." He started, covering Eric's warm feet with the blanket once more before sitting himself down. "My father and Eric were really close to each other... So the tragedy that struck would have affected him most either way yet... it did more than it should have. My father... was murdered for taking up a very serious case... It was a gruesome death... And the one to first discover the body that hardly resembled a human... was Eric and his older cousin, Kevin. Kevin was put through therapy... because he would have nightmares for months. Eric... Eric seemed fine. We took him to a therapist only once and... even they concluded he was fine. He acted normal... normal except for the fact that he refused to go to courts anymore. I thought... I thought it was all because it reminded him of my father. Thought it was fine. I was wrong... i was so wrong..." Swallowing on pure air, the older man clutched his shirt's edges into his hands, shaking.

"He is too good at hiding this. I truly had no idea..." The atmosphere was too heavy. Much to heavy. He spoke too much and had to soften it up.

Slowly beginning to feel safe whilst wrapped up tightly in a protective hold by the blonde haired man he was curled up in, the feminine looking boy felt his heart sink dramatically at the news of not being able to leave the place he hated so much; trying his hardest not to let the tears that gathered around is eyes fall in response.

Letting out a pained noise at the information that escaped his mouth, the delicate looking boy glanced over at the cotton buds that scattered his arm; staring at the light red stain underneath the fabric.

… Blood?

Was he … Bleeding?

“ ……………… M-M-Mawi? I-I’m bleeding … I-I d-don’t … O-Oh my g-god!”

Looking over at the ginger-brown haired man whilst he continued to hold onto the heterochromnia eyed boy that lied in front of him, the golden-green eyed boy pressed small kisses against his hands and wrists as he listened; resting his forehead on his hand.

It was heartbreaking.

“ ……. It is not your fault. Eric or your father would not want you to blame yourself … He sounds like … He sounds like a wonderful man … The therapy can still help him, it is not too late at all … He … He needs to go to therapy as soon as he can ………… P-Please.”

Pressing more kisses against his handsome lovers hand and wrist, the gorgeous looking boy gave the other man a large smile; the tears drying up in his eyes.

It was going to be fine.

Guest Eornostlice

The moment that he believed Dmitri to be calm was the moment that the raven panicked once more, causing Mauri to suck in a deep breath. The place was too stressful. It was affecting him. It was affecting his little bundle of joy too much.

Looking over at what seemed to be the source of the problem, the blonde was fast to remove the stained cotton, figuring the bleeding caused by the needle should have stopped by now.

"Baby. Breath pretty, breath. See? You are fine. Am I not telling you that you are alright? This was only a small bleeding caused by the needles they removed... you are not bleeding sweet, you are alright..." Gently taking the boy's arm, the violet-eyed youth proceeded to kiss the little russian's fingers and palm lightly, unsure of what exactly he was supposed to do.

"I'll kiss any pain away Dimochka... so as I said... rely on me alright?"

Fuck. How were they going to go through treatment? Dmitri needed it but in his current condition, there was no way in hell he would be able to take it.

Crying was not an option yet he sure wished he could just about bawl his eyes out at the feet of his son, praying for forgiveness. The older man resisted the temptation, fixating his gaze on the petite young man that was trying to comfort him. Looking at Eric was painful. A bit more painful than what he could deal with at the moment so he chose to look away.

"i-.." He started but he was not sure what he even tried to say. "I know you are right...." Of course he was. "Eric has probably kept it all a secret so I would not worry... He is... really like the old man you know? So very similar... Reckless too... Even the same tastes... Ah..." The brown-ginger haired man stopped as if he just realized something, blinking a few times as he analyzed Levi for a short moment.

"Thinking about this... your name... is Arnett isn't it? Hah, this is a bit amusing... You see, when I was young, I think my father really had a thing for a child named Arnett as well. I hardly remember what he looked like and probably because I have seen you, the imagine in my mind is somewhat similar to how you look. I think he was a boy from an orphanage that my father volunteered at regularly. The old man was going on and on about how he wanted to adopt that boy. I think he was even trying to drill the law into his head but the said boy was a troublemaker... Talking about similarities huh?" Wiping his eyes and diverting the topic from the much dreaded subject helped the older man breath again. "It makes me wonder what happened to that boy..."

Whining painfully as the blonde haired man pulled off the cotton buds from his arms to try to prove his point, the feminine looking boy continued to cry in his arms as he talked to him; tears flooding down his face.

“ … M-M-Mawi p-please … P-Please please please can I-I go home w-with you … B-Blood … I-I don’t l-like it please … “

Clutching onto the violet-eyed man that he was curled up onto as he tried his hardest not to cry too much, the delicate looking boy continuously wiped away at his eyes; letting out chocking and pained noises.

Letting out shaky and continuous breaths as he listened to his handsome lover do his best to calm himself down, the Russian beauty buried his face into his neck; picking at his own skin and nails in an attempt to distract himself.

Looking over at the ginger-brown haired man as he spoke loving about a fond memory, the gorgeous looking boy listened politely as his mind wondered to his father on his way; not letting go of the unconscious man’s hand.

“ … He seems like the type to do so … He just didn’t want to hurt anyone.”

Knotting together his eyebrows in a frown as he thought about what the other man was saying, the golden-green eyed boy hesitated to speak up; chewing against his fat bottom lip.

“ … My father and mother lived in an orphanage all his life … They never spoke to me about their life there … I only know that they married at 16 and left the country … He has mentioned a liking for law but he was a stoke broker … His first name was John … John Arnett.”

Guest Eornostlice

Trying his best to soothe the little Russian seemed to have next to no effect. His panic was not decreasing in the least, making Mauri run out of options. Continuing to cradle his tiny bundle of joy, the blonde had no choice but to give up.

"Alright sweet... I will talk to them. I will ask them to send us home yes? Let's go for bubble tea ourselves and let's go cuddle Fluffels- I mean Fluffy. Will that be better pretty? Cuddling on our bed away from the danger?"

He gave in. They would just get a nurse to do the treatment at home, it was not as if they lacked the money. Seeing his love terrified was not worth it when there was an alternative. They'd go home...

Home....

The model's train of thought instantly drifted towards the bag of drugs in their closet- hopefully Eric or David would help him dispose of it. Just in case, he would have to keep the balcony locked and find a way to keep the windows closed as well. He was not going to risk again. Was home really the best alternative?

The middle aged man froze, his warm eyes going wide in disbelief. It could not be. Such coincidence was bordering on the surreal. It was all in his head yet... that child's name was indeed John was it not? He was younger than the boy- that much he knew for sure. It was not a huge difference however.

John Arnett? The same John? John whom lived in an orphanage...

"That boy's name-" he paused, still in complete amazement and disbelief, rethinking what he was about to say, "Was indeed John... It... could not be the same, right?" That was too fiction-like to belong to the reality.

"Well, my father's name was Aaron Martéze. Most likely it is not the same person but... could you... ask your father if that name sounds familiar in any way?" No. He was not about to get his hopes up. It simply could not be.

Blinking up at the blonde haired man through his tears as he stopped his actions, the feminine looking boy felt his heart speed up at the violet-eyed man’s loving words; feeling more of his tears pour down his face from his kindness and loving words.

Whimpering happily as the handsome man continued to lovingly hold him, the delicate looking boy leaned up to press a long kiss against his wipes after trying his best to wipe away his flood of tears.

“R-R-Really? … T-Thank you Mawi, Thank y-you …

I-I promise I’ll be good, I-I promise!! O-Oh Ma-Mawi thank you, I-I love you so much, I-I love you.”

Watching the ginger-brown haired man’s expression changed as he processed the information, the gorgeous looking boy felt his expression soften whilst he looked on; gifting the older man with a weak but sweet smile.

"I'm not too sure ... Could be though!"

Thinking about the other words more, the golden-green eyed man kept up his smile as he held onto the unconscious man.

"Aaron Martéze, got it. My father shall be popping in soon to see me at the hospital. Perhaps you could ask him in person?"

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Eornostlice

Calling the nurse yet again, the blonde was sure that the woman was beyond sick of them. But that did not even matter. All that mattered was for his little bundle of joy to feel better.

"I know Dimochka, I know. I love you too. You will be OK alright my baby?" Peppering more kisses on the older man's face as the nurse walked in with a questioning expression, the youth did not stop his affectionate gestures, placing his forehead against his lover's.

"Could you please bring us whatever we need to sign to be allowed home?"

The woman's face changed into a small worried frown, no sign of dissatisfaction apparent on her features. "Why? It has not been a day since coming here. You are children but please understand he needs medical attention."

"I know. Thank you... Could you help us contract a nurse for home care?"

"I can. But the price is hefty."

"It's fine. Please?"

Shaking her head, the woman went away only to bring back two pieces of paper and a pen, placing them on the nightstand. "Both of you sign that and leave it here along with a phone number. I will go talk to the doctor. Leave before I return or the doctor will attempt to force you to stay. I will take care of the rest."

She was a nice person. An actually nice person. Pulling out the 50$ bill from before, she held it for the blond to take back. "Go get that muffin and tea." There was an almost parental type of smile that surfaced on the middle aged woman's lips, causing Mauri to smile. "No, it's good. Thank you for your care. We will be going."

Shaking her head, the nurse tucked the money into her white robe and exited.

"Did you head that baby? We are going home."

"I will be curious enough to ask... I am sure it is not him however. The coincidence would be too amazing afterall..." And fate was not on his side. His only son was laying there one step away from death. Yet there was a very dim feeling of warmth as he looked towards the young man.

If... if only Eric was going to be alright, he'd probably be happy... Levi was a good child. Such a good child...

If only he was going to be alright.

Once more, the man's eyes filled with sadness.

Letting out a few shaky breaths as his blonde haired lover leaned over to press the unfamiliar button once more, the delicate looking boy tucked his head under the violet-eyed man’s chin; fluttering his eyes closed as he listened to the other mans loving words.

‘O-Okay … Okay, I l-love you too.”

Feeling his heart flutter softly as the much larger man covered his face in gentle kisses, the feminine looking boy leaned up to press a soft kiss against his lips before he re-tucked his head back under the other man’s jaw; closing his eyes once more as the nurse and his lover spoke.

Blinking up at the other man as the nurse left them on their own, the blue-eyed beauty gave the blonde haired man the best smile he could whilst wincing at the pain of his bottom lip; shakily reaching over to pick up the paper that he could quickly sign.

“T-Thank you M-Mawi, Thank you Mawi, T-Thank y-you.”

Moving closer to the unconscious man that was lying in front of him, the golden-green eyed boy leaned over before resting his head on the bed that he was ‘sleeping on’; closing his eyes as he listened to the older man speak along with the consistent beeping of the machine next to him.

“Yes … It would be wouldn’t it.”

Pulling out his phone from the heterochromnia eyed man’s gifted blazer, the pretty man opened up the photo app as he searched for a picture of his father to show the other man; smiling as he found a wedding photo of his parents when they both were very young.

Passing the phone over to his lover’s father, the olive-skinned boy gave him a weak smile; drawing circles on the limp hand he was holding onto. He refused to let go.

“Here. That’s the youngest photo I have of them.”

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Eornostlice

The received smile was both heartbreaking and reassuring. His little bundle of joy was going to be fine. He'd get over the initial scare after they get some bubble tea and a cupcake and then they can go cuddle on the bed. Surely with Fluffy around, Dmitri would not be as scared when dealing with a nurse, and even if he was, they'd have an easier time calming down.

Mauri watched his petite lover take up the paper to sign, being nearly as eager as him to get his baby out.

It was then that a loud buzzing interrupted the silence, making the blonde reach out for his phone, checking the name displayed on the screen. David.

"Babe, you sign this and I will pick this up real fast." He smiled, placing a kiss to the raven's head as he swiped right.

"Hello?"

"M-Mauri?" That was not David.

"Laura? What's up?" She sounded strange. It was easily noticeable. Why did she sound strange?

"M-mauri... y-you need to stay calm and listen to me. David is t-talking to the police at the moment a-and he said he cannot tell you so I..."

What? Police? Why? David? No.... Eric?

"W-what is it? Hey you are scaring me if you talk like this."

"M-mauri... Eric is i-in the hospital. He got involved in a-an incident a-and he is not waking up. Charlotte is there w-with her husband since morning. We wanted to-to let you know earlier b-but-" Her voice got quieter and quieter as she spoke, only to finally stop with a broken little sound, causing his heart to drop.

No way...

The blonde turned sheet white, feeling as if he lost all the strength in his limbs, his vision going blurry due tears.

"Y-You are kidding me right?! O-oh my God! Laura I beg you to tell me you are kidding!"

Listening to the chocolate-haired man speak absently as he looked over to his unconscious son that was battling for his life in silence, the middle aged man took the phone on instinct, glancing only for a moment at the picture in an attempt to keep the conversation light.

"Oh my God." Eyes widening in shock, the ginger-haired man could not find any other words to describe what he was seeing.

There were very vague memories replayig in his head. Memories of his own father bringing him to the orphanage he often volunteered at to meet someone that would be to be treated as a brother. An unruly rascal that his father absolutely loved and would not stop to talk about for hours even at home.

There was no way he was seeing what he thought he was seeing.

"This... I-I... oh my God. It's your father. That man is actually your father."

Placing the pen and paper back down on the table beside the bed, the fragile looking boy cuddled back into the blonde haired man’s arms; hiding his face into his arm. Jumping as the loud buzzing interrupted their peaceful moments together, the feminine looking boy smiled sweetly as he kissed him on his forehead; waiting for the violet-eyed man to finish the phone conversation.

Knotting his eyebrows together as worry started to flood throughout his door, the delicate looking boy sat up straight whilst he held onto the other man; his eyes widening as he noticed the change in the large man’s facial expression.

Yelling out in fear as the handsome man broke down in front of him, the gorgeous boy started panic whilst he cried; not understanding what was happening to his stable, safe rock.

Smiling brightly through his pained expression on his face, the golden-green eyed boy was happy to hear that the man in question was indeed his father; placing his phone away into his pocked after a while; looking back at the unconscious man he loved.

Please … Please wake up baby

Smiling over at the other man in the room, the gorgeous looking boy continued to hold onto the heterochromia eyed man; pressing a small kiss against his wrist.

“ …. I-I’m sure that papa will he happy to hear that you are here … “

Guest Eornostlice

Hearing the panicked yell coming from his arms, the blonde was suddenly brought to reality once more, waves of realization crashing over him. He wanted to scream too. The silence on the other side of the line was deafening and the world was slowly losing his color.

This was all real. It was all real and happening.

Oh Gods, this was actually real. Eric? And Dmitri?

He had to see Eric. Was he alive? What was his condition? Incident? What incident?

That Eric? Oh Gods.

Flashing through his mind was a flood of memories despite looking down to his frightened little bundle of happiness and trying to get a grip was the same as trying to swim against the current. He could not drown.

Oh God. Eric. He needed to run there. He needed to dash there and see what the situation was like. The same Eric that he grew up with closer than brothers do. That Eric. He was not waking up? What did that even mean? Was he dead? Or was he somehow in a sleep coma? Would that mean he'd never see him again?

No. No, Dmitri. He needed to first calm Dmitri down. This was his fault.

Oh God.

Hanging up without saying another word, the blonde lifted up his heavy cold hands to wipe his tears away, his pained expression and terrible complexion not vanishing, only getting tucked away behind a forced tight-lipped smile.

"Baby? W-what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Slowly but steadily, he wrapped his arms around the smaller body, holding him tightly.

Wasn't this his fault? All of this? Not keeping in touch that much with Eric since he got in a relationship, not handling the situation well with Dmitri and allowing him to hurt himself. Was this not all his fault?

This was all his fault.

Tears filled his eyes once more, his shallow breathing hardly kept steady.

Oh God.

The initial happiness upon realizing the identity of the man in the picture was short lived. The middle-aged man's smile faded as quickly as if appeared, his shoulders slouching once more as he threw his gaze across the bed once more, to rest on his unconscious son's pale sleeping face.

"My father is dead... he died 10 years ago. He died young... Your father has no idea... Maybe it would be better not to tell him anything if he does not recognize me." With all the initial excitement dying, the man remained grounded, speaking in a heavy yet quiet voice.

Was this some sort of punishment from Gods? Making it so that he found the man his father loved so much when the same type of tragedy struck a second time, nearly killing the one that resembled the old man the most. Such ridiculous thoughts were unwelcome, yet they did worm their way inside his heart.

Eric had to wake up soon... His little boy had to wake up...

• 3 weeks later...

Watching the blonde haired mans varying conflicts of emotions spread across his face as the grip around his boy tightened, the fragile looking boy tried his best not to sob whilst the violet-eyed man wiped away his tears with a pained expression; immediately moving closer to his protective saviour.

Did he do something wrong?

Did something happen?

" ..... W-What i-is h-happening? H-Have I-I d-done something to u-upset you? I-Is something w-wrong w-with me? I-Is i-it that pill I t-took? T-That button?"

Trailing his kisses down the unconscious mans arm as he closed his eyes, the gorgeous looking boy's ministrations found their way to his face; smothering his face with kisses and paying close attention to his lips.

“ … I-I see … You should probably discuss that with my father as well. H-He would be pleased to know that you are well, and I-I believe he would want to know about your father … It’s very pleasing to know that he had a group of people that loved him once he was younger.”