One More Kiss (Snoopycake x Eornostlice)

Snoopycake

Name: Dimitri (Misha) Valdez

Height: 5'5

Weight: 44kg

Hair: Short, black, messy hair.

Eyes: Large blue eyes with thick black lashes.

Detailed Physical Description: Thin due to absence of food on a daily base.

Mouth: Plush pink lips.

Extra: Often gets mistaken for a women due to delicate facial features. High cheek bones, pale skin and a button nose.

Personality: Calm and quiet most of the time. Prefers to live a peaceful life, alone. Doesn't like to raise his voice however can snap at times.

Likes: Tea, Classical music, Long walks and baggy jumpers.

Dislikes: Load people and noises, People pry into his life and dogs.

Bio: Was born in Russia with his Mother, Father and Older Brother. When he was 7, his mother died and his father took him and his brother to America (or whatever country this plot is). With his father working on the other side of the country to afford their small apartment and food. His father died when he was 15, causing him and his brother to fend for themselves. He works a part time job at a bar; occasionally 'servicing himself' to pay his energy and water bills.

Stumbling over to the bar, the delicate looking boy wasted no time pouring himself an array of shots while his two friends followed on; stealing whole bottles for themselves. After the few shots settled into his blood stream, Dmitri rolled his eyes; downing another two glasses. "Could you two maybe act a little more civilized in front of my colleagues and boss? Doing alcohol is fine but Dean you can't smoke pot here and Jacob you need to put back those ornaments from the entrance."

Giving the beautiful male a lopsided grin, Dean blew the smoke into face while wrapping an arm around him. "Sweetheart. It's alright. Me and J are on our best behavior!" Taking a long swig of the bottle in his hand, the sandy blonde haired man continued. "C'mon, loosen up a little~ I haven't seen you at party since that one at Charities. Too bad those Kinston brothers smashed her skull in, eh?" Snorting, the mousey haired boy hoped over to the other side of the bar; searching around the cabinets. "That's what she gets for being a cunt. Fucking wished they did more." Taking another shot, Misha began to feel his ears throb from the bass pounding through the speakers. "Your just pissed you got Brandon's sloppy seconds." The beautiful boy replied whilst slapping Jacobs hands away from the expensive bottles of champagne tucked away in the back. "What?! It's a free fucking bar Mish. I wanna know how the upper class live once in a while" The taller boy said whilst settling for whiskey instead. "You guys are gonna get me in so much trouble. Do you want me to lose my job?" Putting out his blunt on the bar table, Dean smirked whilst fully wrapping his arms around the smaller boys waist. "Depends if I getter fuck you tonight." Rolling his eyes once more, Dmitri poured another round of shots. "Depends on how drunk you get me."

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Snoopycake

Guest Eornostlice

Name: Mauri Collin Thevani

Height: 5 ft 7

Weight: 68 kg

Hair: medium originally blonde but having dyed blue stripes

Eyes: a bluish violet, all natural

Detailed physical description: Muscular and slim, sign of working out regularly

Skin tone: Peach

Personality: bratty, spoiled, ambitious, self centered but not an overall bad or cruel person, even if he often comes off as one

Dislikes: not getting what he wants, being looked down upon, being called short by taller people

Bio: He comes from a wealthy family that owns a well-known clothing brand and is an only child, fact that caused him to be spoiled rotten ever since he was young. He is interested in women for all he knows, but has been taking glances at males that he found particularly good-lookig ever since he was old enough to be aware of the surrounding world (kindergarten?)

Mauri entered the bar alone today, having been invited for the party by his cousin, Raphael. He was saying "party" but it was an onbvious excuse to get piss drunk under the pretense of a new year, new me kind of bullshit, but again, it was not like he was complaining. Eric -the brunette he often hanged out with- was already there, somehow having managed to sit himself down at a table full of half-drunk women that could be taken as prostitues any day by the way they were acting, let alone the provocative outfit they were wearimg.

"Yo man~ Where's David?" The blonde fist bumped his friend, gaining looks from the girls. He was not shy, just sitting himself down facing the other man, a girl being already all to happy to lean on him. Sadly tho, she could not be considered his type. At all. Her boobs were way too big, something that the blonde found to be a turn off, enjoying petite girls with small breasts much more than some floppy cow-like ones. B cups or even A cups happened to be Mauri's type.

"He is to come later. Escaping from his girlfriend will take him time. Being in a relationship must be tough dude." Eric was laughing, his hand diving down under the table to tickle one of the girls at his side.

"How boring. She's got him on a leash ready to walk him out of anything that looks fun. I must say I pity him." The blonde was clearly distracted and he simply helped himself to the alcohol already on the table, pouring himself a shot.

Grinning from ear to ear, the green eyed man quickly turned to pour another load of shots. "Man. I forgot how you attitude flips after one measly drink" He teased, wasting no time handing the beautiful man more. "Can't wait to see you wasted~" Sending a silent glare at the older male, the pretty boy gracefully downed the last few before giving Dean's arm a sharp tug towards the dance floor. "First we are going to dance, and then your going to fuck me in some expensive man's house, okay?" Smirking at the man who normally would never swear, Dean allowed himself to be pulled to the centre of it all. Dmitri stumbled slightly, wrapping his arms around the sandy haired man's neck; enviably grinding down onto the other crouch. It didn't take long for Dean to possessively wrap his arms around the small waist of the other. "I love you Misha. Someday baby, I'm gonna get so rich a-and Imma buy yah anything you want. Yeah? Imma gonna take such good care of you. Yanno I'd do anything for yah. Name someone and I'll kill them. Anyone."

Smiling sweetly up at the bulky man, the raven haired boy kissed the side of his cheek. "Look Dean ... I love you too but ... Not in the same way okay? But your gonna make some girl real happy, I know it." The taller blond haired man knotted his brows together in confusion. "So I can't fuck you?" Laughing out loud the beautiful shook his head with fake sadness. "Sorry Dee. Your higher than a fucking kite and you need to go home before you get me into serious trouble." Whining, the green eyed was about to protest before Jacob came around the corner skidding on his heel; getting a grip of Dean to pull him out of the bar. "Hiya Mish. If anyone asks about the missing shit, say you have no idea, Kay?" Scowling at the grey eyed boy, Dmitri unwrinkled his oversized, baggy jumper. "You little shit. What did you take?!" Giving the beautiful man a coy smile, the handsome man quickly brushed him off. "It's fine sweet pea. Nothing that they'll miss too dearly. Anyway, imma take crack-head and go. Gonna shoot up that little convenience store's cash register and we'll see you tomorrow. Do svidaniya!"

Dmitri watched his two friends leave the building before walking back over to the bar, sitting on one of the stools with the alcohol slowly draining away from his system; deciding to stop drinking for tonight so he has the chance to make it home alive.

Guest Eornostlice

"What the fuck is in this bottle?" Mauri frowned, looking like he was about to throw up, definitely not enjoying the taste of the alcohol he just took a gulp of. "It tastes like bull piss mixed with cheap liquor or some other nasty shit." He did not watch his tongue at all, and no one was surprised. That was the young man's usual manner of speaking afterall.

"Eh? I thought you would like it tho. It's vodka with 7up and rasberry. What? You thought it was going to be something stronger?" The brunette flashed a cocky grin, caressing the girl to his side "discreetly" under the table. That meaning he made sure he was absolutely obvious when doing it.

The brunette was considered quite a big shot, his parents both being successful lawyers. He obviosuly had the same smarts as his parents, but sadly he would never use his brain for anything good. Even now, it became quite appearent that the watered down alcohol on the table was not for himself but rather the women with low alcohol tolerance at the table. Now like Eric made any attempt at hiding his intentions tho.

"I will go get something decent." Mauri did not linger around the girls anymore, walking to the bar to help himself to some proper Jack Daniel's. His cousin seemed to be totally distracted even tho the party was hosted by himself, happily laughing with friends which Mauri did not recognize. How plain. He had expected fun but the night turned out to be a boring "drink until you drop" sort of thing, which now failed to impress.

It was then that his gaze fell on the raven blue-eyed guy he recognized from previous visits to the bar. An "aquiriance" of some sort, a person that he did not really interract with, having absolutely no common ground other than the bar. In truth, the man was one of the males that managed to catch his gaze before, finding him beautiful but it stopped at that. Giving credit for his beauty, or something?

The choices were both pretty inconvenient. Random conversation with the one guy he knew to be hired by Raphael or going back to the table where his friend was drowining in boobs and reeked of sex?

"Oh. You're left alone?" Mauri spoke towards the man whose name he was actually trying hard to recall, sitting down on the stool next to him, swinging down a shot. It burned as the alcohol went down, causing the blonde to grin. It definitely was much better than what he had previously tasted.

After sitting by himself for a few minutes, Dmitri was about to take his leave when someone sat in the stool next to him. Eying him up for a bit, the blue eyed man decided to scrap him sober vow; leaning over the bar table to fish around the array of bottles on the shelves. Once siting back down, the delicate looking man gracefully unscrewed the bottle; pouring a large amount into a flimsy plastic up. 'I'm going to need alcohol to deal with this', the beauty thought; drinking the liquid fast. Turning his vision back to the male next to him, the pretty boy poured himself another drink before replying. "Isn't it past your bedtime, kid? It's a Tuesday; school tomorrow."

Taking a few more gulps, the feminine looking man began to feel his head pound and eye sight to become a bit smudged. "Your mother is probably worried sick." He continued, taking in the appearance of the younger male. Not that he knew any better, but from the various designer labels that he recognised from billboards spread across the country and his cocky aura; Dmitri knew he was treading on thin ice. Not that he was scared of him per se, he was just scared of being sued by his rich daddy from even looking at the kid.

Running his long, thin fingers through his unruly hair, the beautiful sighed before rubbing his face in his hands. "Vyebi Menja ... I apologise for being rude. I'm not normally like this." He really wanted to go home.

Guest Eornostlice

Pffft. Three words as conversation opening and he was already ridiculed? What even. He would find it hilarious if not for the fact that he was getting rather annoyed at being called a kid. He was 19 this year, going 20 and the other despite being a little older for sure, he looked to be at most a couple years so. The blonde raised one eyebrow, downing another shot only not to throw a fit and look childish, which would indeed do nothing but prove the raven's point.

But on second thought...Fuck that shit. Perhaps it was the third shot that went down way too fast but his irritation only grew. Alright. Maybe he simply was not all that mature when it came to others looking down on him.

"Is that how you say hi in Russian? You are quite mouthy for someone that got invited here by my cousin. Never knew he had a thing for idiots that cannot tell the difference between being polite and acting like they are two while berating someone younger." His lips curled up in a smirk, aware that he was drinking too fast but going for a fourth shot either way.

"Ah please forgive me. I am usually like this." With that out of his chest, the blonde who was a little bit affected by the alcohol slid the already opened Jack Daniel's bottle over the table towards the beautiful looking yet trash talking man.

"This shit's better. You should be drinkinking more of it and talk less. It would save your pretty face."

Glaring at the younger male, Dmitri decided he had enough; his head still pounding from the amount of alcohol he took. "Fuck you." Hoping of the stool, the beautiful boy pulled his jacket from behind the bar and moving outside of the bar. Pulling his jacket around his body from the harsh cold, Dmitri shakily pulled out his crap cellphone and a cigarette. Lighting the cigarette butt on one of the outside lights, the pretty boy kissed the end of the fag; breathing in the cheap tobacco. Typing in the number of a nearby friend into his stolen mobile, Dmitri pressed the phone against his ear; sitting on his heels while leaning against the grubby wall with his back. Blowing out the black smoke into the air, the blue eyed boy cursed in Russian as all the numbers went to voicemail.

Tucking his phone back into his old coat pocket, the beautiful man pulled his knees into his chest before wrapping his jacket around them. Although it was a lot colder outside, the Russian preferred to listen to the quiet breezes of the winter night than listen to trashy pop music with sweaty old men and trashy women. Putting the cigarette butt back to his lips and breathed in, sighing as the tar coaxed his lungs; looking up into the sky before closing his eyes.

Guest Eornostlice

Mauri was fairly proud of himself for leaving the other with no opportunity for any smart remark. There were plenty of things that got on his nerves but certainly being looked down upon was one of the most annoying things someone could possibly do. The blonde was not exactly the humble type to back down from trash talk if he was provoked. Just because he had been born with quite a bit of background, many seemed to think that they could insult him as they pleased due to jealousy.

Dimwits. All of them were nothing more. How was he at fault for their shitty luck and why was he supposed to take their pathetic display of "dominance"? He stopped at the fifth shot, his head feeling rather funny. He should have probably had some sort of lunch and should have went slower. "Ah fuck this. This is boring."

It was getting late but nothing seemed to take a turn for the better. The music was too loud and he was pretty much alone. By now he was convinced David was not going to show up and Eric "subtly" made his way towards the toilet with two of the girls a couple of minutes ago. Raphael was in his own world himself, leaving the blonde to stay unnoticed alone.

The party was not worth mentioning afterall, the only good part of having been the alcohol but even that was now spoiled due to a slight headache. He simply put his cozy coat back on and without warning anyone, exited his building, prepared to just head back home to sleep the alcohol away.

Well that had been the plan at least, until noticing the raven yet again. The cold was bringing out some color in his face and it was beautiful. The blonde had been sure that the older male simply got tired of everything and went home- but surprisingly it was not the case. He was pressed against the wall, basically huging his knees with some sort of pitiful expression that caused Mauri to stop and stare.

"You look cold. Want me to warm you up?" he smirked, opening conversation again, his hand completely hidden in his pockets. Yup. He was drunk and for whatever reason, he felt like picking on the other.

Dmitri was about to move to start walking his long journey home when a presence towards his side made him stay still. Scowling at the other male, the beautiful boy breathed into his hands and buried his face into his collar; in an attempt to get warmer. “I am pretty sure that me even touching you would be classed as Statutory Rape in the eyes of the general public.” The fragile looking boy teased the younger boy, moving out of his huddled stance to stand; blowing smoke purposely in his face. Pulling his oversized coat that he bought from a charity shop sleeves over his thin hands, the beautiful breathed in lasting cloud of smoke before stubbing the glowing bud onto the pavement below. Occasionally the pretty boy would scrunch his pink nose from the harsh, cold air whilst trying to bury his chin further into his shabby collar. Deciding to shove his shelve covered hands into his pockets, Dmitri watched his cold breath childishly in the air before rubbing his cold flushed cheeks against his shoulder.

“So … You got a name kid? Or will your parents sue me for Pedophilia for talking to you?” The gentle looking boy asked mostly to piss the other male off, but he also was curious. He was used for rich people to walk over him. What was this guy? Why was he still talking to him?Feeling his cheap cell phone buzz several notifications, the pretty boy fished out his mobile to read dozens of messages telling him they were on their way. Looking back at the younger boy, Dmitri sniffed his now red nose and spoke again. “Isn’t it passed your curfew or something? I’m sure you’ve got some Yacht Club meeting to be attending tomorrow, so maybe you should head home instead of wasting your precious time with tramps.”

Guest Eornostlice

"Are you able to open your mouth without proving that you are an emotionally immature brat acting adult? Bohoo why has life been so unfair- or something? That is all I hear and I am telling you, it really ruins that pretty face of yours. I bet 50 bucks that is impossible for you to actually speak nicely like a human being." Mauri walked over, leaning with his back on the wall himself, pulling out a new bill from his pocket, held in between his middle finger and pointer, for the other to take, were he to lose the one sided bet.

"Plus, oh you so clever sunny bedbug, shouldn't you offer your name when asking for someone else's? Or is your brain so frozen it forgot how to function in a society? Such a pity. With that sort of mouth, no matter how beautiful your face is, you would not even be able to make it as a full fledged prostitute, let alone modelling. Even if you attracted clients, they'd be afraid you might bite their dick off. So I guess you will be stuck being a smartass bitch drowning in self pity forever." He got pissed, yes, but at this point he could not even take the other seriously. His anger was never the type to last in the first place, having the intensity of a typhoon but the timing of an eathquake.

"It's Mauri however. So now, tell me yours? Unless you'd rather have me make up a nickname, and it would not be a nice one." The blonde actually smiled.

Staring at the younger man during the while of his rant, the beautiful boy said nothing; only watching with a blank face. Once the other male had finished, Dmitri turned back to look forwards before crunching his nose up from the cold. He could either come back with some witty remark to display dominance like the younger male was, knock his nights out or just enjoy the quiet moments. Deciding to listen to the harsh breezes, the pretty boy buried his crimson cheeks into his collar and closed his eyes; deciding to let his thoughts drift about his hometown. A small smile spread across his face as he thought about how he would spend his childhood at this time. One year his father took extra 22 hour shifts to pay for a small amount of fireworks. He remembered him and his older brother ecstatic from excitement with their mother huddled them away from the box as his father lit the box from afar. It was one of his fondest memories.

" ... Albert warned me about people like you. How horrible you were to people like us for no apparent reason apart from thinking we were below them. I never believed him. The rich men I work for treat me nothing less than like gold. ... I shouldn't have been so naive." The beautiful boy continued whilst watching his breath turn into clouds of white. "You people don't see us as people. You think just because your family makes good money that you can think that we will bark like a dog over any promise of it. You make assumptions of my life by my appearance and clothes or who I am friends with ... It's quite sad really ... I will not give you my name. Because to you my name means nothing. Whereas for me it means everything."

Guest Eornostlice

Whoa. Mauri did not see that coming in any way. He blinked, taking his turn at staying quiet. He had no idea who Albert was or what the circumstances of the male was. "See you can actually talk without randomly lashing out at me only because you think if I say hi I am going to wipe the dirt of my shoes on your shirt." How rare. He himself was being honest. "If you think I am some sort of brat that hides behind his parents and lacks a personality of his own, it pisses me off the most. What gives you the right to consider whoever was brought up in well-off family as beneath you? It ankoys me."

His voixe was calm however. "Plus who the fuck cares what my name or your name means for the other? If it means something for you then is it not all that matters? I have not given you a business card nor did I brag about my pops nor mother. I just told you my frickin name is Mauri. It isn't hard to just say it out loud. So. What is yours?" he raised one eyebrow, not sure if he was being drunk or insensitive at the moment.

"I lost the bet tho. I owe you 50 bucks. As a matter of fact i stay true to my word." The blonde put the bill on the other's knees, being completely serious.

Blinking up at the taller man, the gentle looking boy parted his plush lips slightly to speak but went against it. Moving his sight onto the ground below him, the beautiful boy gnawed his bottom hip instead; shoving his hands deeper into his pockets. He probably looked ridiculous right now with red ears, a crimson nose and matching cheeks while his hair was a messy from the forceful breezes. Sniffling once more, Dmitri decided to answer the other male. "Misha ... You can call me Misha ... I don't need your money, thank you." The older boy said placing the bill back into the others much warmer palms. Tucking some of his fallen raven locks behind his ear, the pretty boy glanced at the clock situated outside and glanced back at the other male. " ... It's almost midnight ... " The blue eyed boy breathed out gently.

His peaceful silence soon got interrupted by the annoying ring of his tacky mobile phone. Picking up the phone with his numb fingers, the feminine looking boy answered the phone. "Kellin? ... Oh okay. ... Hmm ... Umm it's on the end of Carneby Street; you can't miss it ... Okay, thank you ... Goodbye." Hanging up shortly after, the pretty boy smiled to himself about his friends protectiveness. "My friends will be here shorty. You should get home before it gets too late."

Standing up from the floor, the delicate looking boy brushed off the dirt and dust off his coat before looking at the taller boy once again. Smiling sweetly, the gentle looking boy pulled his collar up higher. " ... Happy New Years."

Guest Eornostlice

The blonde was surprised to actually get a proper answer. So that was his name. Misha. He observed the male as he talked on the phone. He was much more beautiful when actually smiling. That was the one natural thought that went through his mind as he was given the opportunity to look at his relaxed face. He did not get up, looking up at the raven instead. The bill was put back into his pocket but he considered it a debt not spending money but he did not feel like arguing about it now.

However it was the sweet smile thrown his way that actually got his eyes wide. His face flushed red. "Y-eah. Happy new Year." He actually needed plenty of time to just take in that smile in the fairly dim light. The raven was breathtaking.

He got up from the ground himself, the alcohol definitely getting to his head. Yes it was surely the alcohol as he stepped in front of the male, his warm fingers pulling down on his collar enough to reveal his lips. Surely it was because he had drunk too fast. It was definitely that.

The blonde leaned down, his own lips touching the raven's with gentleness. They were soft.

It was a short kiss. A very short one and it was then over. Mauri pulled his fingers away, slightly confused by his own actions, his cheeks still bright red. "Ah sorry I just...." Just what? "Really thought you were breathtaking right now. Your smile." He replied dumbly, still not able to register what he had just done himself.

"I am going home afterall." He was seriously bothered.

Noticing that the younger boy began to stare, the beautiful boy knotted his brows together in confusion; wondering if the taller man got suddenly cold from his now red face. Parting his lips to speak, the gentle looking boy soon got cut off by the others lips. His eyebrows raised, the pretty boy's body felt numb. His eyes glazed over as he eyelids hooded as the handsome man pulled away. Quickly. Too quickly. Biting his lip to force down a whimper as the younger mans warm fingers left his cold neck.

Blinking slowly up at the blonde haired man, the fragile looking boy flushed from his words; hoping his red cheeks from the cold would cover up his spreading blush.

Unconsciously, the beautiful boy leaned up to bury his cold hands into the handsome mans warm neck, breathing out a small reply. " ... Too quick." Moving up to stand on his toes to kiss the other man once more; taking his time to kneed his lips against the others. Running his hands along the back of the others strong neck, Dmitri cupped the lilac eyed mans warm cheeks; deepening the kiss.

The sudden loud beep of a car horn is what made the blue eyed boy jump away. Beetroot red, Dmitri turned his attention to the car situated 30 meters away; watching 4 of his friends that stood out of the car as Kellin walked over to the couple. Gulping slightly, the delicate looking unraveled himself from the taller man; taking a few steps back.

Walking the last couple of meters, Kellin kept his eyes on the blond haired man; eyeing him up as he made it over to them. Wrapping an arm around the blue eyed boy, the brown haired man paused; looking the blonde haired man in the eye. "Kellin. It's fine. Let's go." Glancing down at the smaller boy, Kellin paused a moment before looking back up at the younger boy. Keeping eye contact, the taller man directed Dmitri back to the car before turning away.

Watching his friends go back inside the car, the raven haired boy let out a shaky sigh; not looking back at the younger boy.

Guest Eornostlice

Deer in the headlights. That was the best expression to use when describing the blonde who simply froze in place, as if his arms were just there for pure decorarion with absolutely no practical use. It was seconds later that his eyes halfway closed, kissing back, enjoying the feeling of the raven's plush lips. They were fairly cold but soft and nice to the touch. Mauri was about to wrap his arms around the other when the honk of a car woke him up from the trance, strartling him.

Misha had a similar reaction. The spell was broken and he stepped away. Crap. It surely was the alcohol. The adorable expression of the raven- flushed cheeks- was surely found that way only because all the alcohol in his system. It had to be it.

The blonde simply averted his gaze, like a cat that got caught stealing the milk. The stare he was getting was fairly irritating. It was as if he was asked questions whose answer he did not know. His face was burning and he turned around and without looking back simply walked away.

He was not sure when or how he got home but he was all alone and the lights were turned off, leaving him in complete darkness. Mauri did not even attempt to light up the place, heading straight for his bedroom, throwing himself face down in his pillow.

All of that did not just happen.

He was turned on... by a kiss. With a guy...

Moving inside the beaten up car, Dmitri slid into the passenger seat with Kellin starting the engine. A few minutes passed of driving, the brown haired man spoke up glancing at the smaller man. " ... Who the fuck was that?" Staring at the road in front of them, the pretty boy didn't reply for a while. It wasn't until his friends in the back seats started to joust around. "How much does he pay you?" One sneered behind him. "Your fucking a rich boy, eh? Does his daddy pay for you?" Another said. Rolling his eyes, the raven haired man shoved them back harshly. "Shut up!"

Watching the gentle looking boy the whole car journey, Kellin turned his head to glare at the men in the back; which shut them up. Pulling up at the beautiful boy's apartment block, the pretty boy got out of the car; Kellin on his toe. Walking the smaller boy to his apartment, Kellin pulled the blue eyed boy's wrist sharply before the other went inside his apartment. "Stop." Freezing his body up, the raven haired boy pulled his arm back sharply. "Don't ... Don't say anything."

Locking the door behind him, the gentle looking boy let out a shaky breath; wasting no-time undressing and wrapping himself in his cheap bed covers.

Guest Eornostlice

On this particular night, the blonde did not want to undress, even tho he always slept in nude. It was actually a habit he did not break in years, that was easily getting broken today. The reason was simple. His mind was filled with the kiss, along with the images of Misha having his cheeks flushed and smiling so sweetly and it pretty much made him be a complete mess, not being able to make any sense out of it. The more he thought about it, the worse it actually was.

At the very least, he wanted to make sure that his alcohol-filled brain would not get the idea of getting him to jerk off to the mental image of a kiss. All of his dignity and pride would surely be out of the window the following day, and he would be thrown into confusion. It did not sound very appealing. Like this, he could just blame the alcohol right?

But it had only been five shots. He could carry ten and get only tipsy. He had high alcohol tolerance. But again. He drank them too fast. Could that actually get him drunk tho?

"Oh fuck." he cursed to himself, kicking off his socks and crawling properly under the blanket. He would worry about it tomorrow instead. All he needed now was a good night's sleep to get him rid of the dull ache in his head.

Curling up in his worn out duvet, the blue eyed boy buried himself deeper into his bed; thinking about Mauri. Closing his tires eyes, the cold boy's thoughts kept on drifting to what his body felt pressed up against the taller mans body caused him to flush red. Chewing his fat bottom lip, the beautiful boy buried his face into his sheets; trying to get burning sensation out of his mind.

After a short nap, Dmitri woke from the bleeps on his cell phone. Groaning, the black haired boy scanned through his texts from Albert; quickly getting dressed once again before running out of the door. Racing down the stairs, the blue eyed boy panted as he ran down the street; trying to ignore the burning sensation spreading through his legs. Skidding around the corners, the gentle looking boy soon made it to Alberts apartment.

Pounding at the door, Dmitri shouted out; continuing to try to break down the door. "Albert?! Open the fucking door!!" When the door opened, the beautiful boy felt himself get pulled in; large hands twisting his arms behind his back whilst gagging him.

Looking around frantically, the smaller boy let out a scream as he saw his brother lying on the floor covered in his own blood. Struggling violently against the larger men holding him down, the gentle boy bit down hard on the hand gagging his mouth; the taste of blood pooling into his mouth. Once he was free from the gag, the beautiful boy opened his mouth to speak to be cut off buy a tall man in a suit. "Hey sweetheart. Just in time for the party! See good Ol'Albert here owes me quite a lot of money ~ "

Guest Eornostlice

It looked like sleep was not on Mauri's side this time around. He tossed and turned inside the bed, feeling too hot under the blanket and too cold outside, failing to get any sort of balance between the two. He only wanted sleep yet it looked like his year had already started on the wrong foot. His phone rang loudly as he was about to just close his eyes and screw the temperature, startling him wide awake once more.

"Oh for the fucking love of fucking skies!" he groaned, reaching to pull his phone out of his pocket, staring at the screen with only one eye open. The screen said "Eric" and it did not make his mood any better. When and why did Eric find time to call, given the fact that he was surrounded by women only an hour ago or so? The blonde was obviously grumpy, not being able to handle being woken up too well i general. His head still hurt.

"Yes?" He picked up the phone, trying to at least sound like he was not about to kill someone.

"The fuck? I am in bed. That "party" was boring as hell."

"I am not you." he finally smirked, flashing his white teeth. "I am actually able to sleep without some woman by my side."

With all the joking around, his mood was improving slightly.

"Dude. Do you seriously need to call me now? I really want some slee- " The blonde froze, sitting up on his bed. "You are WHERE? Oh for fuck's sake please tell me you are joking." Mauri finally got himself up from the bed, groanin, making his way towards the entrance.

Feeling a gun press against the nape of his neck, the beautiful boy swallowed; staring back at the man in the suit. “Oh, Misha. You're still as beautiful as ever. It’s been too long. Sadly, though, your pretty little face isn’t going to be enough to keep good little Al here alive.” Looking back at his brother, the gentle looking boy’s face screwed up into one of sadness; wanting his older brother to save them. “A-Al … Al tell me this is a fucking joke. … You told me that you stopped gambling.”

Watching his brother sit up onto his knees, the beautiful boy looked at him spitting out blood; before he turned to look at the smaller boy. “Hiya Misha.” The older brother replied whilst smiling at him with a mouthful of blood. “Chris and I are just having a little talk. Sorry for all those texts, just go home.” Closing his eyes, the beautiful boy took a break before asking with a broken voice. “How much do you own him.” Trying to keep his weak smile up, the older male tried to move closer to him. “Misha. It’s time to go home no-“ Cutting the taller man off, the pretty boy looked him dead in the eye. “How much!!” Continuing to smile, the older brother stopped. “ … 6” Feeling all colour drain from his face, the blue-eyed boy let out a held breath. “Fuck ,,, “

Looking back at the man in the suit, the raven-haired quickly moved his sight back to the floor. Resting his hands on the blue eyed boy, Chris took his time sliding his hands up and under his jumper; feeling the younger man’s soft skin. “Hmm … So beautiful.” Leaning forward, the grey-eyed man kissed the thin man's neck. “You know. There is another way baby that you can help your pathetic brother.”

Moving away from the older man, the beautiful boy tried to push him off; only to be slapped by the barrel of the gun hard across his face. Dmitri felt his body become numb as he let the other man do as he pleased; feeling his body up. “Now baby. You are going to come with me okay? You should be thanking me for letting your brother live.” Glancing at his older brother, the beautiful boy started at him; with the other man not looking at him. “ … Thank you, sir.”

Guest Eornostlice

The blonde opened the front door with a slightly annoyed expression, his phone stil in his hand, next to his ear. He was greeted by the sight of five people of which three were females he had never seen before and two the males he recognized as being his friends, Eric and the mop of ginger hair with a grin that he recognized as David.

"For fuck's sake you were actually serious." He sighed, moving aside from the door so the group could enter, the two males leading the girls inside as if they were hosts, not guests themselves. "David. You're fine with this tho? Your girlfriend is gonna murder you." Mauri smiled wickedly, the earlier situation forcibly pushed further inside of his mind.

He had been drunk. That was all, surely. He felt slightly more clearheaded and by looking at the group, especially after noticing the petite raven-haired girl that entered shyly along with everyone else, he knew just what exactly he was in for.

"What she won't know cannot affect her." the ginger smirked, wrapping his arm around a blonde. "We will take the livingroom. You guys wanna watch?" He threw them a wicked grin, and it was already clear that the question was directed towards the blonde and the petite girl, not Eric who was already letting himself in, groping the brunette's ass without even a word. "You are the only one that is always home alone, you cannot blame us."

The blonde shook his head. "I'm going to be in the guestroom, you guys know the rules."

"Ay ay!" The male answered with laughter, making his way towards the livingroom himself.

The rules were simple. They were to clean whatever mess they made and be gone by noon. It was not the first time such scenario happened.

"Uhm. " A tiny hand grabbed onto the blonde's sleeve, her green eyes staring up into his own. "Would you mind if I came with you?" Her voice was sweet and almost timid. "My name is Michelle."

For a moment, Mauri remained unmoved, his eyes fixated on her. She was his type.

This was the answer.

"Sure. I will just call you Misha alright?"

That was all he needed.

Letting himself be molested, the beautiful boy walked out with the older man; ignoring the shouts of his older brother. Moving over to the sleek black car parked outside his grubby apartment block, the gentle looking boy glanced at the people that were staring at the car; which looked out of place. It wasn't long before the older man moved over to kiss him; gripping him hard on his arms. Feeling pain spread across his body, the pretty boy screwed his eyes shut; wishing that he was with his brother at home.

Deepening the kiss, the older tugged down the beautiful boy's jeans; ignoring his painful protests. "Hm. You love this don't you baby. Tell me. Tell me how good I make you feel." Letting his head slump to stare at the ceiling, the beautiful felt all life drain from him as he replied. "You make me feel so good sir."

After a while, he felt himself get pulled out of the car and hauled up to a sparkling penthouse; pushed down into a overly plush bed. He couldn't remember when the other man removed his jeans and jumper; suddenly feeling bare until he realized there was nothing he could do about it. Feeling hands roam his body while the older man whispered sickly sweet words into his ear.

He couldn't remember how long it had been only a sharp pain flooding around his wrists. " ... W-Wait a second ... That hurts ... E-Excuse me ... Stop! ... Oh FUCK OW!!" The pretty boy struggled; kicking his legs around whilst trying to push him off. Hearing the older man growl down at him, the beautiful boy starts to see white specks appear in his vision as he felt large hands closing up his neck. It wasn't long until it faded to black.

He didn't know how long he was passed out. All he knew were the sharp throbs around his wrist and neck and the dull pain in his ass. He couldn't remember leaving the penthouse or the car journey. All he remembered was the harsh cold when he left on the side of the road alone.

Guest Eornostlice

The petite girl wore nothing but her underwear, sitting in the blonde's lap, her eyes clouded with lust. Her bra was pulled halfways down as he bit down on her breasts, keeping his eyes unfocused.

"A-ah. Mauri. Be gentler uh- please." She whimpered in a high pitched voice, running her fingers through his hair, her nails pressing into his back but not digging down. She knew that he hated bruises. As a model, any scar or hickey could ruin a photoshoot entirely.

This was exactly what he needed. The blonde ran his tongue on her smooth skin quietly, his hands holding her waist as he pressed their bodies further together.

"Misha."

Her hand slipped down in response, caressing his growing erection through the fabric.

The raven's panties were pulled down, releaving her tiny body in all it's glory, completely revealed in front of the man.

"Fuck. I forgot. I ran out of condoms." Mauri spoke suddenly, looking bitter as he lifted up one of her thighs. "It's fine tho. I will still make you feel good. With my tongue." He chuckled in a manner that could easily charm someone, looking up with violet eyes into her own.

"H-huh? But you.."

"Don't worry about it, sweet. Consider it as an invitation for a next time." He grinned, running his skilled tongue over her thighs.

Mauri's eyes slightly opened, gazing at the sleeping shillouette in his arms. His eyes ere dull.

It could not be actually happening.

He had bluffed. There was not a next time nor was there a lack of condoms. It was simply a "Misha" with another face that poped into his mind everytime, along with a soft ghost-like feeling of lips pressing down on his own.

"Fuck. What now." He whispered to himself, careful not to wake the girl sleeping peacefully next to him.

Wrapping his thin arms around his cold body, the small boy managed to make his way back to his brother's apartment block; shakily climbing the flights of steps. Gently knocking on the door, the beautiful boy tried to hide with keeping his eyes on the floor; ignoring the dodgy group to his left. It wasn’t long before his older brother burst the door open and pulled himself; wrapping his arms around him in a tight embrace. “Ptiska. … Oh my god. I’m so sorry I-I … I’ll kill him. I’ll kill him.” Burying his face into the taller man’s chest, the pretty boy finally let go; bursting into tears and sobs. After several minutes of the blue-eyed boy’s cries and the older man rocking him back and forth, the brown haired men carefully lead the younger brother over to his couch; settling him down before he made tea for the frail looking boy.

Dmitri couldn’t remember how long they were like this. Drinking tea in silence, curled up against each other. “ … D-Do you mind if I sleep here tonight?”

“Of course Ptiska. Anything you want.” The older brother replied, standing up from the sofa with the small boy tucked in his arms. Placing the tea by the side of the bed, the taller man pulled the pretty boy into a protective hold; wrapping them in the bed covers. “ … It’s all my fault … I can’t believe I let this happen to you Ptiska. … I’m so sorry.” The older man stated, kissing his little brother repetitively on the forehead; never losing his grip. “ … It’s alright Al. Seriously. It’s just some small bruises.” The older brother knew that the smaller boy was lying. He had caught glimpses of them before the beautiful boy had the chance to cover them up. Two large, purple hands wrapped around his neck, a thin line of bruises wrapped around his wrists and a nasty looking bruise that spread across his right cheek. Closing his eyes tightly, the taller man held his little brother throughout the night until morning.