READ— Thailand's King has died, entertainment programming has been suspended!

weiai

READ

OK, listen up guys! With the death of His Majesty, King Bhumibol Adulyadej the Great, Thailand has entered a one year mourning period. Access to tourist attractions in the country is restricted. A lot of places are shutting down/operate under restricted hours. If you're planning a trip to Thailand in 2016/17, you better reschedule. Save your money!

Moving on, the gov. has restricted access to entertainment programming. Broadcasts that feature ANY element of entertainment are banned for 30 days! Yes, this means that the entertainment industry is gone until mid-November. Do not expect any movies/shows from TH in the next 30 days.

Thai programming will resume in 30 days/mid-November.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rebel Heart

• Americandragon

• weiai

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad days, Al tough he didn't had much political or military influence, he was the one king who held his country together sheer trough respect and authority and of course because he was so loved by his people.

I hope everything will go well in Thailand, one of the few countries in the east which had a good and healthy community regarding lgbt, although it can be better, but still I wanna visit that country one day.

R.I.P Phra Chaoyuhua Bhumibol Adulyadej (Rama IX)