Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    ladyflame Inventory
    Victor & Yuri Aki & Tomoharu Iason & Riki Fumihiro Motoki

Re: Yuri!!! on ICE - a seriously slashy anime!!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Sorry for the delay posting this, I was away over Christmas and New Year... did everyone enjoy the series?

I thought Episode 12 was a bit rushed at the end, I think that they ran out of time to fit everything in, it really needed a 13th episode... here's hoping for a OAV special to round off the season!!

Plus episode 12 ends with a message screen which gives us hope for more!! Rumours of a season 2 are already circulating!! Will we see the 2017 Grand Prix, with Victor, Yuuri & Yuri(o), all competing... quite possibly, Yuuri is running in St Petersburg at the very end!!

For those of you who are suffering from withdrawal symptoms already, the dubbed version is still airing, and although I don't usually go for dubbed anime, I decided to download and watch it... for the first time in like ever, I really enjoyed a dubbed anime!! Victor and Yuri(o) with East European accents!!

I'm just going to go watch Episode 5 now, and there are 10 episodes currently available, I'm uploading them to my [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] if anyone is interested. Episode 12 subbed can also be found there, and if there are any problems with any of the files please let me know.

I still don't have the soundtrack album, if anyone has it to share please post a link here.

Wonderful

Yaoi Onlooker
    Credits
    erin92 Inventory

Thank you for posting this I have seen a batch torrent with eng sub by smugcat... Just go to their website and say thanks with it!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles