Plots from Thoughts~

CherryBlossomTea

Hello first plot thread, so let's get started! PM If Interested

Kinks: I usually go with most kinks but I will NOT do, foot fetishes, unbirthing, vore, Gore during sex, Bathroom Play of any sort, Scat, and or Cutting off genitalia. I apologize if you like these things but they weird me out :(. If you have a specific kink in mind then please ask me, If it's not in the listed above I will probably say yes

Rules: I know people don't like to read these and usually skim through them, so I will try and make this as quick and painless as possible~

-No Godmodding

-You don't have to have perfect grammar or spelling just make sure your post is readable. (If I have to keep pming you asking you " What did you just write about? " then I may have to end the rp with you. Sorry ;-; )

-Be respectful and I will be respectful back.

-Length doesn't matter to me, as long as it's a quality post and looks like you've tried (and gives me something to reply to ) then it's A ok with me. But do try to give me more than 2 sentences. A good 8 complete quality sentence paragraph would be preferred.

- 50% Plot and 50% Smut is usually what I go for.

- If you only play Uke that's fine, I'll Seme for you, but give your character some depth please! I don't mean to offend, but when our characters eventually have some sexy time I do not want to just read about your Uke moaning and arching his back. Have him talk to my Seme, maybe guide him, Hold him, something!

-If you can, at least post every week. (If I really like our rp then I'm going to be constantly checking to see if you have replied yet. If you aren't gonna be able to reply for a while try and tell me that so I don't sit there forever practically rocking back and forth waiting for a reply XD)

-Have fun and if you want to drop the rp tell me, it's ok. I won't be mad

Parings: My Favorite Anime couple would be Rin x Sosuke from Free, so if you like them too then I can work something out with you

Vampire x Vampire

Cop x Cop

Cop x Criminal

Teacher x Principal

Teacher x Student's Father

Nanny x Child's Father

Mage x Apprentice

Angel x Fallen Angel

Guardian Angel x Human

Demon Familiar x It's owner

And others

Plots

Desperado :Version 1: (TAKEN)

anime-girls-blue-overlooking.jpg

anime-city-night-photoshop-scenic.jpg

This Plot is based off of a song with the same name by the artist Rihanna

Basically C1 and C2 are conmen trying to become Criminal Tycoons in a world where the major cities are ran by the best of the best criminal gangs. C1 and C2's goal is to overthrow them. They are crime partners but they also share a lust based connection, having casual sex with each and nothing more because in the past they had both had their hearts stamped on. As they tip toe around their feelings for one another and as the competition in the Crime World heats up. C1 and C2 find themselves in a situation bigger than themselves...and discover just how twisted and mean the world can get.

Desperado :Version 2:

In this version C1 is an upcoming criminal tycoon who is trying to rise to the top and defeat all his criminal competition so that he can rule the streets of a busy city. Eventually C1 slips up and ends up being taken to prison by C2 who is a cop (or a detective) that is know for using eccentric ways to take down the crime clouding the city. While C1 is sitting in his prison cell C2 comes to him and makes him an offer. C2 wants C1 to teach him about the life of crime so he can disguise himself as a criminal and infiltrate the world of crime directly, taking down criminals without them suspecting it, in return C2 will take C1 with him on this crazy journey and when it's all said and done set C1 free. C1 finds this to be a genius idea! He gets to be free and basically sit back as C2 deafts his competition, but what happens when C1 finds that freedom from C2 is no longer what he wants?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CherryBlossomTea

• Morirp

• Nao

Long Since Forgotten

anime1.jpg

C1 is a spirit who is the Guardian of a small town in a sleepy forest. C1 protects this town from the Dark realm and in return the people pray to him and give him gifts. The town itself was built on top of the land that use to belong to the Rulers of the Dark Realm, and it seems as of late they have given up on trying to reclaim that land. So naturally with nothing there to harm them anymore, the people long since stopped praying to C1 and now he is a distant memory. In the later years the town is ambushed and darkness sweeps over it, but when the people pray to C1 they find he does not appear. C2 is a townsman who takes matters into his own hands, trenches to the house C1 calls home and busts down the door to find C1 on the floor, weak and unmotivated due to lack of prayer for such a long time. It's C2's job to try and show C1 that this town, maybe even this world, is worth saving again.

More Than Healing Bones (TAKEN)

2cc277731da3b16c5ad037b6921b22d3.jpgtumblr_mj4nikQZul1rqjwzso6_1280.jpgjapan-town-railways-city.jpg

C1 is a lawyer who is moody and was turned cold hearted after the death of his wife (the killer also not properly being brought to justice). He's secluded from society basically and drowns himself in his work, making him the best at what he does. One day while C1 is driving back home from work he accidentally hits a Highschool senior who was riding his bike, C2, with his car. Thankfully C2 lives and only suffers from some broken bones. C1 feels terrible and goes to visit C2, to which C2 says he's going to press charges on C1...unless C1 does him a favor. C2 knows C1 and idols him, wanting to become a lawyer himself some day. So C2 tells C1 that if he allows him to help him behind the scenes with his cases then he'll keep the whole " car hitting " thing under wraps. C1 hates the idea, but ultimately agrees just to save his reputation. Here blossoms not only a great partnership, but something more.

(Really would like to do this one so if your interested please pm me

Dance Like You Love Me

red_background_theatre_scene_by_lyotta-d5yjiea.jpg-font-b-Theatre-b-font-stage-font-b-curtain-b-font-chairs-spectators-4-Size.jpg

C1 and C2 are male dancers (ballerinas, ballroom dancers, tap, whatever we want.) They are dance partners and are known around their city for being so passionate when they dance that it is like the equivalent of watching two lover make love for the first time. The way they look at each other so soft and innocent, so vigorous yet pure as the driven snow, gliding across the stage as if it were meant only for them. Many assume they're a couple, but what the world doesn't know is that C1 and C2 actually can't STAND eachother! As soon as they step off the stage there is nothing but bitterness and hateful words between them, both the complete opposite of the other. But it isn't hard to pretend when they only have to see each other at rehearsal and local shows...or so they thought. What these two men don't know is that they are not only popular locally but internationally and are one day offered the chance to participate in the Festival of the Arts, and even given the chance to sign up for the dancing competition being held there, where people all around the world will be competing. Obviously both C1 and C2 decline since going on this trip would mean having to actually spend time with one another.

Well...their manger tells them that they don't have a choice and that them going will give them more fans on a broader spectrum and that means more money in all there wallets...the manger even goes as far as the black mail the two (what the manger black mails them with can be discussed) telling them that they'll thank her later, and so the two agree to go.

What will happen? Will they learn to play nice and continue to fool the crowed, developing something greater than what any money could buy even after the curtains draw to a close? Or will the stress of being trapped with the one person you can confidently call your enemy drive the two to insanity, bringing them to their braking points, and causing all that they worked for to shatter like glass..?

(For this I have two ideas. 1: is that their manger makes them possibly pretend to be a couple/share the same hotel room to feed into there fans ignorance and 2: that maybe one of the characters is a trap or a crossdesser, meaning that world wouldn't even know he is a boy? Again these are just ideas )

The Woodland King and The Skeptical Knight

tumblr_mqnmjxIE4A1s83tgio1_1280.jpg

"Wear this. And follow the voices of the wind. Let them guide you to the Land of the Grove. "

C1 has always had a strange connection to forest outside his screen door. At night as he slept he could hear voices. People laughing, what seemed like music that would be played at grand celebrations. He would follow these voices, but find nothing but trees and far off murmurs. C1's parents told him he was to never go into the forest again, but never told him why this was to be. As C1 got older (he is still living in the same house) he found that he lost interest in the mystery behind the forest and went on with life, ignoring it's calls. That is until one night he hears the shuffling of feet and the sound of the screen door sliding open. When he runs down to see what's happening there is no one. Only a note, a ring and his screen door agape. The note tells him to wear the ring and to walk into the forest. That all will then be revealed.

Like any sane person C1 doesn't believe the note and just assumes it one of the neighborhood kid's pulling a prank, but curiosity gets the best of him. He puts on the ring and follows the voices the next night, walking the path he had once treaded as a child and this time...there's something there. Not just something but creatures of all types. Small houses, even a village. And a Knight. This Knight is C2, and he goes on to tell the other that he is going to lead him to C3, the Woodland King. C1 in a daze, goes along with it and soon finds out that he resembles the dead wife of the King (C3). That he is to be trapped in the Land of the Grove and also betrothed to the King.

The Knight soon regrets leading C1 to this fate after he sees how miserable C1 is...and after realizing how much he cares for him.

(Basically the premise is that the King is depressed over the death his wife, and because of it the Land of the Grove is suffering. The Knight (C2) finds C1, sees that he looks like the King's wife and basically lures him into the forest, traps him in the forest so that he won't be able to return home, and offers C1 to the King (C3) in hopes of cheering the ruler up and making the Land great again. Eventually after spending time with C1, guarding him and making sure he can't leave, The Knight (C2) not only sees how miserable and home sick C1 is but also ends up developing feelings for him. The Knight would then try to find a way to convince the King to let C1 go back home.

Also I was thinking maybe the King's wife is C1's ancestor or something like that and that's why C1 was told not to go into the forest again because his parents were afraid he may face the same fate. Ideas are Welcomed~ Also C1 is a Uke or Seke based character. C2 is a Seme or Seke based character. C3 is a Seme based character. I would prefer that whoever plays C2 also plays C3 if that's possible. Pm me if interested and if you need me to further explain anything just ask :) )

Red with Envy, Pink with Passion

3840x2160-buddhism_temple-9337.jpgqKcyX2.jpgview?resolution=1920x1080&file=MTkyMHgxMDgwLzIwMTQwMjAxL3RyZWVzIGRyYWdvbnMgcHVycGxlIGZhbnRhc3kgYXJ0IGFzaWEgYXJ0d29yayBhbmltZV93d3cucGFwZXJoaS5jb21fNDYuanBn&name=dHJlZXNfZHJhZ29uc19wdXJwbGVfZmFudGFzeV9hcnRfYXNpYV9hcnR3b3JrX2FuaW1l

( WOULD REEEEAAAALLLY LIKE TO DO THIS ONE. If you pm saying you want to rp this with me, my soul is pretty much yours XD. Looking to play a Power Bottom or Dominate Uke. Cute in the face but can be your worst nightmare. )

There is an story that entails of a group of guardians that looked over the world (this world is like earth but not quite the same) they lived in harmony and worked to keep the world in balance. But soon the guardians began to distrust one another. Greed and lust for power over taking them. They fought grandly and soon brought each other to the brink of death. So as a last ditch effort to save themselves they fused there souls into gems hidden within the ground. For years the world went unprotected and the people began to get paranoid. So they began to dig up the earth and found all 4 gems. They tried to extract the guardians from them, but to no avail. They soon found the gems attached themselves to certain people. People that hold a personality similar to the god/goddess inhabiting the gem. Over a span of a year all the gems (all of them made into pendants) have found the person they want to bless with there powers, and humans assign roles, a council being is made.

The family with the purple gem are appointed leader and head of council with the ultimate say all. The family with the blue gem is the understudy of sorts they have power over the other two gem families but still have to answer the purple. Blue will become the new leader of the council if the purple gem is destroyed (also if the gem possessor is still alive but has no heir to take over, the gem will choose a new host to bare it). The yellow gem family is know for there loyalty but also being gullible. They have little to no power in decision making. The Green gem family is hard working but quick to anger. They have more say then yellow but not by much.

The 4 men that the gems have chosen make a pact, to never let the darkness of greed and envy take hold of them like their predecessors, and they will work as a unit. That is until present day. Mc was born into the purple gem linage and the gem had chose him to be it's new keeper. He is appointed as leader as routine and begins his job as the younger leader of the council. Also the youngest out of the other member (Fact: the council are also fighters. So if an invasion happen they are to fight back against it. Meaning Mc would lead them to battle if necessary). He is generally a hard ruler, stone faced and seemingly undeterred from his job, ruling over the other 4 members with an iron fist.

Tired of being treated as a lesser, the possessor of the green gem hatches a plan. While Mc is asleep he calls the possessor of the Yellow gem and Blue gem to the meeting room. Yc is the possessor of the blue gem.

The possessor of green gem goes on to tell YC and the yellow gem that they should assassinate Mc (they know that won't be able to get the gem with Mc still alive since he is never without it and guards it with his life) and then destroy the purple gem, making YC leader by default. The green gem possessor believes Yc (who would older and maybe more tolerant than my character? All I ask is that he is at least older than Mc the rest of his personality is up to you), would make a better leader than Mc, and that by Yc being appointed then the green gem and yellow gem will have more say in the affairs of the world.

There the green gem possessor goes on to say, all Yc has to do is seduce Mc ( the blue gem family are the closest to the purple gem family which is why Yc was chosen to be the seducer), get in real close, lower Mc's guard then end him. From there they would destroy the purple gem's reign of power once and for all. Of course YC agrees. He'd get to have the world and council at his beck and call! But what happens when he gets in close and begins to see Mc's softer side? Sees just how hard it is to be on top? Will YC follow trough and allow his instinctual craving for power take control, driving him mad? Or will he get cold feet and risk having the target shifted form Mc to him?

" My Mind Does Not Define Me "

r305_0_4094_2141_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Four girls dead. All 17 years olds, all having there life ahead of them. C1 is pinned for their murders. C2 is his lawyer. All the evidence seems to point to C1, but C1 swears it wasn't him that killed the girls! C2 finds that hard to believe especially when C1 use to be a resident at a psychotic ward. C1 continues to claim that despite his mental disorder(s) that he was not the killer. The police say other wise and are more that ready to put C1 to death. In the end who will C2 side with?

Lost Love and Corrupted Honor

143ddd106a33caed.jpg

C1 and C2 were lovers. C1 the top of his class in alchemy and mage magic. C2 aspiring to be a war commander. After years of hard work on both ends C1 becomes the King's head mage and C2 is appointed the title of the Commander of the Royal Knights. C1 and C2 relationship genuine and unwavering, even idolized by many, so you can only imagine how worried C1 would be when he finds out that his lover has been given the order to defend the lands against an army of Dwellers (basically corrupted human mages or demons doesn't matter) that have been attempting to attack the city's people. C2 assures C1 he's going to comeback as he always does but of course he doesn't.

For years C1 grieved over the loss of C2 until one day the new commander in chief (so C2's understudy of sorts) brings back a Dweller for some questioning...and the Dweller turns out to be none other than C2.

((I was thinking for this one C2 was almost killed in battle, the Dwellers saw some type of potential in him, and took him back to their base to heal and corrupt him. The new commander finds C2 (the commander thinks it's just some Random Dweller) and brings him to the king in hopes of getting some info out of him about where the Dwellers are located. C2, now messed up, won't give and begins to ramble about his loyalty to the Dwellers and how the King's kingdom will burn beneath their feet. The King has C2 locked up and puts C1 in charge of him in hopes the other will be able to talk some sense into C2.))

( Would really like to do this one. If interested pleas Pm me :) )

When The Last Day Comes

abbott___weeping_willow_by_tempestoffeathers-d6vcxow.jpg

[This plot was inspired by the song Willow by Jasmine Thompson which was based off of a fairytale called "Under the Willow Tree"] C1 has just died. She's been sick for a while and no doctor that she has seen can seem to heal her. C2 is her lover and after her death he had a willow tree planted in her honor, which he regularly sits under to mourn. C1 had not lived a long life, so naturally she begins to beg and plead for the reaper to bring her back, in response the spirit makes her a deal. If she can make C2 fall in love with her all over again in a year then he'll bring her back. But there was a catch. The Reaper would change her appearance, making her and C2 in a sense strangers again.

C1 is elated, she thought it wouldn't be too hard. The reaper told her to close her eyes and she listened. When she next opened them C1 laid naked by a pond close to the home her and had C2 shared. Only when she looked at her reflection in the crystal pond waters, she saw not the face of another woman...but a man.

( So the concept for this is the Reaper gives C1 a second chance at life basically. When C1 hears the deal she thinks the Reaper is going to return her to earth as woman just with a different face and hair color maybe. Which why C1 would be shocked to find that she got turned it a man ( who has man parts ) because her lover C2 is straight, at best Bicurious. Which is why the Reaper made C1 a man, to make things more challenging. )