Lucifer 2015 - ...TV Show

Kahlen

xQEHf9P.jpg

Stars: Tom Ellis, Lauren German, D.B. Woodside

Storyline

Lucifer, bored from his sulking life in hell comes to live in Los Angeles only to help humanity with its miseries through his experience and telepathic abilities to bring people's deepest desires and thoughts out of them. While meeting with a girl in his nightclub (called Lux), a shootout involving him and the girl leads him to become a LAPD consultant who tries to punish people for their crimes through law and justice.

OMG...if some haven't seen it yet you just need to do it. Now it's season 2 :Excited: and its totally rock. We must and see how Lucy will come with his mother. Maze and her struggles

And Lucy english accent...so dreamy:Sleepy:

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gin

• Miss RED

• Kahlen

I was searching high and low for this thread, finally~! I really love the trailer and the show did the justice, I like the music ain't no rest for the wicked. I love how sarcastic Lucifer was, the accent is a major plus.

• 2 weeks later...

WARNING`! SPOILERS, proceed at your own COST.

Okay, I gotta post again on this thread coz' I've already reached the current eps.

I believe that they did the right thing of casting Tom Ellis as Lucifer. I mean who knew the devil had a brit accent. He was so sarcastic and witty, narcissistic even. I don't know if this is a spoiler or not. I think God had a plan for Lucy to watch Chloe, for him to take care of someone other than himself.

Though it was disheartening seeing him burning his beautiful wings. :'( And the current episode made me sad, again. I don't know but this series reminds me so much of Supernatural, except the fact that they're only focusing on the angels and demons verse'.

Mazikeen on the other hand, is a very dangerous minx, a hot and angry fury demon. She's so hot, I can't even. :') *cries internally.

• 4 weeks later...