• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MadameX

• Karin

• Dai

• Rebel Heart

1ikcon.jpg

30mptah.jpg

Most nights I have dreams that are quickly forgotten, once I have awaken. But last night, man, my dreams were all over the place. I remember feeling excitement and fear in the first couple. But the last one.......

Most people that know me well can say "Hey! She is definitely a Dir En Grey fan!". And I couldn't deny it. Yes, I do listen to them everyday, own their CDs and have seen them live. I have had plenty of drool sessions while watching their music videos and concert footage. I have had a few dreams involving them as well, but they aren't remembered......until now.

I'm not clear on why, but somehow I was hanging out with the band. I went with them to a few different places and hung out backstage while they did a quick show. I guess Kyo and I became a couple, though I didn't know this until he gave me a poem. It was about the different characteristics he loved about me.I wish I could remember the words, but sadly they are forever lost.

At one point, we all ended up at some house, which was owned by a friend of Toshiya. The owner wasn't home, but we were allowed to hang out there while they were away. Everyone was drinking beer and kicking back. I sat beside Kyo, quietly with my head on his shoulder. We didn't speak to one another, but there was a comforting warmth that I felt in that moment. I loved him and knew he loved me. He would look at me and give me his adorable smile, which would bring a smile to my face and a blush to my cheeks.

We left from there.

Somehow we went to a corner store, where Kyo and I waited outside while the others went in. Again, we didn't talk. We stood there, face to face. He held my hands in his and placed his forehead against mine. I looked him in the eyes and felt completely safe. He kissed my forehead as the guys came out. Then....they said that they were leaving. Returning back home. This broke my heart.

I didn't want to let go of his hands. I didn't want to watch him them go. Kyo was going to leave me here, alone. I went with the band to the airport and stayed there until they had to board the plane. I held onto Kyo's arm and wanted to cry (though it is very hard to cry in my dreams, since I'm not actually crying in the real world). He smiled at me and said "Don't worry. I will be back in a month".

A couple of days pass, somehow. I take out my phone as I stand outside that same corner store. I send Kyo a text that reads: I miss you. As I was about to read the reply he sent me......I wake up.

I laid in bed for a moment, as the heartache overcomes me. I remains all day long. Why? I'm not sure.I just hope I don't have anymore dreams like that for a while.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Your dream was interesting. I sometimes dream about my idols too but I never dreamed about my bias Hongbin. :No!:

I've never had a dream that was so realistic, so intense emotionally. And for it to affect me throughout the next day.....

I love it when people talk about their dreams because I always felt there was a meaning behind it. But even if it wasn't anything, it's just interesting either day. Which is why I'm fascinated by it. Anyways, that's pretty cool that you remember it. Kinda like how I am. I would remember (back then) like everything about my dream. But it would only go so far, to the point it would end it somewhere that I didn't understand it. But then again, it would video game characters or the scene that made it interesting. Now I only remember parts of it. Or the dream would repeat itself over and over. Which I didn't understand why. But who knows. Anyways, thanks for sharing. I hope to hear more about your randomness.

Last dream I had involved kids from my highschool, vertical hallways that you had to fall "up", dinosaurs and doctor who throwing his screw driver in my face. I prefer not to dream period for the sake of my own sanity. Be glad yours are mostly sane. o-o

Then again..... When have I ever been sane?

35a2kc5.jpg