C̲̲̿O̲̲̿U̲̲̿R̲̲̿T̲̲̿E̲̲̿S̲̲̿Y̲̲̿: ᴀ †:Faust:† ɢᴜɪᴅᴇʙᴏᴏᴋ

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzfr6JWUip5VFSGRn8P_1uD8tCNCaVxXutW1O_3GpLOJviFJDWbZkDCIZGNA

F̲A̲C̲T̲S̲
:
ᴀ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ

BEGINNERS AND ONE-LINERS
:: I don't play with beginners and one-liners, simply because I require more compared to what they can usually provide. It's nothing personal, just writing and reading preference.

I MAY PLAY WITH BEGINNERS IF THEIR WRITING IS UP TO PAR WITH MY REQUIREMENTS

ROLEPLAY INVITATIONS
:: Don't be afraid to ask me to play with you, be it with one-on-one or group, chances are I'll agree -that is IF the plot is good, IF I am not busy with personal business or with more than 3 roleplays, and -when it comes to group roleplays- IF the other players meet my requirements.

I RARELY ASK ANYONE TO PLAY WITH ME SO SHOULD I DO SO, KNOW THAT YOUR WRITING STYLE AND IMAGINATION ARE GOOD ENOUGH TO PIQUE MY INTEREST.

DROPS AND REPLACEMENTS
:: I drop roleplays. It's a simple fact of life and it's nothing personal. In many cases, it's a case of losing interest and/or just not having enough time on my plate. I will not inform you should I decide to drop our RP and won't expect that you would either. Again, it's nothing personal and I hope that you don't take it as one.

When it comes to my group roleplays, I tend to replace players who take a lot of time to reply. For those people who join group roleplays only for them to drop after a few posts, please DON'T EVEN BOTHER JOINING. It's rude and annoying. I prefer those players who join with finishing the roleplay in mind.

I DON'T USUALLY DROP FROM GROUP RPs UNLESS MOST OF THE OTHER PLAYS HAVE ALREADY DONE SO.

REPLY FREQUENCY
:: On roleplays that I like, I tend to reply quickly -in other words, as soon as I read your post, I'll immediately get started on mine unless there's something more pressing that I need to do.

On the same matter, I prefer players who can match how often I can post since the longer the reply comes, the less excitement and motivation for me. That doesn't mean though that I'm against posts that take 2 or more days before they are given, as long as they are WORTH THE WAIT since I also recognize that good and great posts take time to create.

I CAN REPLY AT A MAXIMUM OF 4x A DAY, WITH EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THOSE POSTS HAVING MORE THAN ENOUGH SUBSTANCE FOR YOU TO WORK WITH.

GENERAL POST POINTS
:: Remember K.I.S.S [Keep It Simple Stupid]. Use simple words to construct your posts since they're a lot more enjoyable to read and would less likely give other readers headaches. I'm fine with the occasional vocabulary challenge but it's not fun if it's the only thing I see every other sentence.

Details. Don't forget about them, but don't put too much of it. It's not enjoyable AT ALL if the only thing I can read in your posts are the details of a single thing.

Make sure your post also contains enough stuff for me to work on -actually, it SHOULD BE the majority of what you write. I don't like it if I'm the only one keeping the plot going and you're just being the proverbial uke laying there and doing nothing.

I prefer reading orderly posts as well since they're a lot easier on the eyes. That means the proper usage of spaces, breaks and punctuations. I won't expect perfection since that's impossible, but I would appreaciate it if you also took the time to recheck and edit your post before submitting it.

Images and Videos are a plus should you decide to add them in your posts, so long as they coincide with what you wrote. It's fine too if you add mood music or images when it comes to drama scenes or other intense situations.

REFRAIN FROM USING BOLD FONTS AND BRIGHT COLORS FOR YOUR POSTS SINCE I HAVE A SLIGHT PHOTOPHOBIA AND THEY HURT MY EYES.

SEX SCENES
:: I like writing sex scenes. They're fun to write AND read so expect an early sex scene if you're in a roleplay with me. It won't have to be between our characters though since I'm fine with writing my characters having sex with sub-characters. All of that unless my character is supposed to not have sex anywhere near the start of the story -like if he's indifferent to it or if he's saving himself or things like that.

I also like players who contribute in the scene itself. I've noticed that a lot of players doing uke barely do anything when it comes to sex scenes and are just satisfied in letting me do all the work, like the stereotypical bottoms that they are. Sex scenes might be the frosting of the roleplay but I would greatly appreciate it if you placed just the same amount of dedication to it just like the rest.

I LOVE assertive players, when it comes to sex scenes, but only enough as to not be forceful or dominating. I'm not against dominating ukes though since watching them TRY to dominate my semes is always fun.

I'm open to a lot of kinks, from mild to hardcore, but that doesn't mean that I am open to ALL of them. I won't list them since I find that a chore. If you're curious PM me and ask.

I DON'T MIND DOING ROLEPLAYS THAT HAVE AS MUCH SEX SCENES AS IT DOES PLOT BUT NO MORE THAN THAT. IT GETS TIRING AND BORING IF THE ENTIRE RP IS ALL ABOUT SEX AND NOTHING ELSE.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

R̲U̲L̲E̲S̲ &̲ R̲E̲Q̲U̲I̲R̲E̲M̲E̲N̲T̲S̲
:
ᴀ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴅᴏ

NO GODMODDING
:: This is the holy grail of roleplay rules. A player is there to write a character -or characters, in some cases- and that is the basic point of roleplay. To infringe upon another's creation is rude and absolutely unprofessional, unless given permission.

BREAK THIS RULE AND I WILL IMMEDIATELY DROP THE RP, IF IT'S ONE-ON-ONE OR IF IT'S YOUR OR SOMEONE ELSE'S GROUP RP, OR KICK YOU OUT, IF IT'S MY GROUP RP.

GOOD ENGLISH GRAMMAR
:: I find it easier to reply to posts that are well constructed and are easily understandable, hence this second rule.

REMEMBER K.I.S.S.

NO PERFECT OVERPOWERED CHARACTERS
:: I like OP characters simply because they are created through powerful imaginations. But that does not mean that I will tolerate overpowered characters that does not have any flaws, hence the word 'Perfect'.

EVERY character, main or otherwise, have their own flaws, shortcomings and limitations. Its what makes them COME ALIVE and they are more beautiful because of it.

POP characters are annoying to read, plus I find them boring. So if you want your character to be overpowered then add some flaws for their improvement. I actually prefer reading characters with a lot of flaws compared to those with only a few.

MOST OF MY CHARACTERS ARE, GUILTILY, OVERPOWERED BUT I ALWAYS MAKE SURE THAT THEY ALSO HAVE MORE THAN ENOUGH FLAWS, MANY OF WHICH ARE SUPPOSED TO BE DISCOVERED ON LATER POSTS.

MUST BE ABLE TO REPLY 2x A WEEK
:: I'm naturally an impatient person, meaning that I have a limited attention span. Repyling once a week is pushing that attention span and there's a real chance that my interest won't be as it was since your previous post, and seven days is already too long.

Not being able to reply for 2 weeks, I would immediately assume that you had dropped the RP so if your reply will take somewhere around that time due to personal circumstances then please inform me BEFORE you post so that wthin those days I'll still THINK about the RP so that my interest won't die. Consequently, we can talk about the RP even if you're unable to post just yet. I find that a better alternative from me just thinking about it alone. It could be a brainstorming session on how we could improve and further the plot.

If I don't reply for a week then assume that I already dropped the RP, unless I inform you of any possible reason for me to do so.

When it comes to my group roleplays, this rule is all the more mandatory since having a lot of player slows down the RP considerably that it barely even moves, on most cases, before it is dropped because a majority of the players have lost interest already. So players who haven't replied within a week will be given a WARNING and have their turns skipped.

Should a player get stuck in a scene with another player, due to said other player not being able to reply, they are HEREBY GIVEN THE FREEDOM TO GODMOD THE MISSING PLAYER'S CHARACTER, BUT ONLY FOR THE PURPOSE OF MAKING SURE THAT THEIR OWN CHARACTER GETS UNSTUCK FAIRLY AND RESPONSIBLY. Any infringement to this shall be awarded with a WARNING and any other of the same shall be of IMMEDIATE REPLACEMENT.

IN MY GROUP RP, PLAYERS WHO CAN NOT FOLLOW THIS RULE, WILL BE REPLACED AFTER BEING GIVEN 2 CONSECUTIVE WARNINGS.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzfr6JWUip5VFSGRn8P_1uD8tCNCaVxXutW1O_3GpLOJviFJDWbZkDCIZGNA

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic