Naruto Shippuden - THE LAST EPISODES. [The Final Battle]

Saga

I seriously hope to meet up to update Naruto Shippuden's fans. So if you haven't caught up with the manga/anime, do not read below. Spoilers ahead.

-----------------------------

-----------------------------

Yesterday Pierrot Studio released two episodes one after another, making the fight whole [not spoiling the fun for fans]. So the idea was amazing, plus we got badass slow motion effects, man!

Just saying that Naruto with his jacket off and his hairband off is damn sexy. ._.

Damn, must I speak about The Last Rasengan! It was so damn beautiful, man. Jiraya's and Minato's hands, did you recognize them in the beginning?

[video=youtube;TtKh422U-aA]

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

How about the reason Naruto gave to Sasuke? It was just, lovely. I mean Sasuke kept repeating 'I have to kill you because you are my closest friend' while Naruto just casually replied with 'I can't let you kill me exactly because I am your only friend'. It was amaaaazing, man.

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Cryptconfessions

Top Posters In This Topic