Japanese

Sub:

English

Cast:

Hiroshi Kamiya, Takuya Eguchi, Jun Fukuyama, Yūki Kaji, more

Episodes :

1 - 25 (End)

Synopsis :

One day as Kon Hokaze is playing an MMORPG, he receives a request from a female character in the game. He thinks that he has lucked out and found a girlfriend online, but suddenly he finds himself transported into the world of Mira where he accidentally saves a young princess by landing on her attacker with his swivel chair. With no idea how he got there nor how to get back to his own world, Kon tags along with the princess as part of her honor guard while a militant faction of the princess's own country seeks to capture her before she can complete her arranged marriage.

Download :

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Note : not "BL" but as one friend of the main character of "gender bender". so, do not expect anything ... :)

for_zooopy_by_crisavatars.gif

Nb: This is the first time for me, so if there is something wrong or not allowed please tell me{PM/VM} thanks and enjoy. :)

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dhanychan

• sajadali

Top Posters In This Topic

dear " sajadali-san" I know ... Therefore, I add "note" :). {I think it was when I was still confused. but, now gradually starting to understand ... :)} thanks for reminding me ... :)