New Chinese Webseries: I like you. Do you know that?

azaadi

Credit to UNIADAM PC

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

This series will be aired on 29th of Sept on PPTV, telling a story of the main character choosing between one man and one woman. Though three main characters are all from Taiwan, even the director and the writer, still its a Chinese webseries. It's adapted from a novel but the book is a collection of 300 short love stories.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azaadi

• Togepi

• Panda01

• Junipers

If

or
come across d episodes plz put d links here!

first few episodes of only d BL cuts with eng subs

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone is watching these serial ?

Me. :D

Ah... 8 episodes are out when will d rest come out? Also Han You Ning & Chu Tian Qi are not a couple coz d former likes d latter and Tian Qi is not yet sure of his feelings but lets d other guy hug him, dance with him, lives with him, lets him kiss his cheeks ... So what more is needed for him to become a couple!?!!?

Do u thing this will have an ending where he chooses d guy or d girl?

Also one part I dint understand : in ep 8 ending, his cousin comes to wake him up to take him to d airport to meet Han You Ning, does she comes to know that something is going on more btw d guys? coz he tells her to keep it a secret. Thats d only part I understood!

Ah... 8 episodes are out when will d rest come out? Also Han You Ning & Chu Tian Qi are not a couple coz d former likes d latter and Tian Qi is not yet sure of his feelings but lets d other guy hug him, dance with him, lives with him, lets him kiss his cheeks ... So what more is needed for him to become a couple!?!!?

Do u thing this will have an ending where he chooses d guy or d girl?

Also one part I dint understand : in ep 8 ending, his cousin comes to wake him up to take him to d airport to meet Han You Ning, does she comes to know that something is going on more btw d guys? coz he tells her to keep it a secret. Thats d only part I understood!

I think Tian Qi is not gay or he is still confusing about it, or not realized that he is bi. Another reason might be he is just very dependent on You Ning who taking care of him so much. One more thing is he is having prejudice with women because of his mom, so he stays with a man instead. Therefore although Tian Qi is feeling comfortable with You Ning, he is still unsure and wondering whether he can accepting a man as his partner or not.

If I'm not mistaken, ep 8 is the last episode actually. Another 8 more episodes is another story with different cast. At the end of ep 8, Tian Qi ran away from facing You Ning and the girl in the airport. That's the end of the series, which means that it is an open ended story, where it did not show us what is Tian Qi's decision.

[video=youtube;JILbMA-YEC8]

Next few episodes with only d BL parts with eng subs

• 2 weeks later...
open-ended ending nooooo . I need more HE BL :Sad:

I Know! Same here! But its better to have a OE than BE... At least I think he chose d guy coz d way he kissed d notes and was so excited to get him from d airport!!!!

• 8 months later...

Thanks for posting this here! Ah, I just found out about it recently lol Now, I know it's only 8 ep, I wanna look out for it. Thanks again!

So, do you know about this series? It's long time ago & I just know about it lol

- - - Updated - - -

Whattt??? Ep 8 is the last?!?

- - - Updated - - -

What is the name of the book? And does this have an English version? Thanks!

I'm curious about the book too. This seems interesting because it might be about BI character.

Thanks for posting this here! Ah, I just found out about it recently lol Now, I know it's only 8 ep, I wanna look out for it. Thanks again!

So, do you know about this series? It's long time ago & I just know about it lol

- - - Updated - - -

I'm curious about the book too. This seems interesting because it might be about BI character.

sorry I know of it but I didn't watch it

• 2 years later...