Soul Contract/Ling Qi Chinese Anime

nikami

About: "Young man, do you want to sign a contract with me and stay with me for the rest of your life?"

Description

Poverty-strikened Yang Jinghua had an accident. The moment he woke up, he seemed to turn 10 years younger overnight. Yang Jinghua thought he had been reborn and when he was about to step on the path for a new beginning, a white-haired, rich and handsome guy named Duanmu Xi, appeared right in front of him. He not only told Yang Jinghua that Yang Jinghua was already dead, he even asked for an invitation: "Young man, do you want to sign a contract with me and stay with me for the rest of your life?"

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nikami

• KatieMH25!

• taraian

• Saga

• 1 month later...

I loved it, had a twist of Shounen-Ai, comedy and tons of actions. /o/

It was truly satisfying.

:cuteonion7:

Do you know anymore Chinese Yaoi animes? :>

Actually I heard that it's got manga and it's pretty much 'shounen-ai'. I haven't read it yet but you know, the sea is wide.

Recently Chinese started probing into the anime world, there is even a collaboration between a Japanese anime company and a Chinese one.

So to the last poster's question, yup. There are a lot of Chinese anime titles as of 2015-2016, they call them "Donghua".

Although I am not sure you'd be able to find many 'shounen-ai'. I mean, they seem to be getting started so.

I watched three donghua titles so far, they were so-so. I could see how they try to mimic Japanese, but I am not used, I guess. It feels a bit weird. Although, I've laid eyes on two new donghua, the plots seem promising.

• 1 month later...

This manhua is getting "TV anime adaptation" at Tokyo max, just after an ONA a tv series ARRIVES !!!!!!!!!

They changed the name TT.TT why?? I love their name "Jinghua" foxy1 and Duanmu Xi :leaf15:

:Red_fox12: why "Jinghua" and "Xi" turned into "Keika" and "ki"??:leaf7::Red_fox5:

This manhua is getting "TV anime adaptation" at Tokyo max, just after an ONA a tv series!!!!!!!!!

but again I hope they sync the story line of manhua THIS time , and since the studio is "Half H.P Studio" I think they will do a fine job at production BUT about the voice actor , I was really hoping "Takahiro Sakurai" and " Katsuyuki Konishi" would be chosen one for Jinghua and Duanmu XI.

BUT again I know the chosen ones will do great ,

Now for the story, I really hope they stick to the real story since its "shonen ai" (though i didn't find the tag aqq)

I hope they DON'T add any fan service, its fine the way it is.

Moral of "this reply" 'I really hope they stick to THE original'

Can't wait for it "TV version"

Again

This MANHUA IS GETTING TV ADAPTION (FOR THOSE those who haven't seen THIS)

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I really hope "Chiaki Kon" gets to be director:Red_fox4:

• 8 months later...
Guest KatsMH
Does anyone like this anime here?

I love this anime's cuteness

I like this anime! I like watching the interactions between the two main male leads as they are both interesting, funny and sometimes cute and exciting to watch. The anime director and producer definitely know how to get a fan girl's hear beating in expectation!

• 4 weeks later...

I liked watching it as well! I was surprised by the insert song it's really good! I just thought that they would stick closer to the manhua's storyline because it was slightly changed...