Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Rebel Heart Inventory
    Osomatsu Karamatsu Matsuno Itadakimasu, Gochisou-sama Valentine - Shingeki no Kyojin

Smile The world around you

Hey everyone

I wanted to create a topic where you can place photo's of nature around you, from small things like flowers to landscapes (urban). In every city or in every countryside there is beauty to behold if you look for it. I love to see what kind of places you all live in, how does it look, what do you find nice. Here are some of my pictures I took while I was in Sardinia, I took some of the sun too. I really love taking pictures of the moon and sun. Soon I will upload some photo's of my home town soon too.

Last edited by Rebel Heart; 09-17-2016 at 10:49 AM. Reason: adding more pictures

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    ~Mitsukuni~ Inventory
    Singers - Sunggyu YO Host 2018 Fruit Bowl Lucky Cat

Re: The world around you

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    omg these are beautiful you sir must be an expert with the camera! XDDD
    I like this idea and absolutely adore nature photos so I might take some pictures of my area too but only when the weather gets better, it's awful right now ^^'

Credits
    Choree Inventory
    Makoto Tachibana Hisoka Valentine - Caste Heaven X-mas Candy

I am planning on traveling a little this year, this thread will be perfect to show off the beauties of the countries I will visit !

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Rebel Heart Inventory
    Osomatsu Karamatsu Matsuno Itadakimasu, Gochisou-sama Valentine - Shingeki no Kyojin

Thank you @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Here are 2 pics from the city where i live Rotterdam, taken from my old iphone.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Rebel Heart Inventory

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] here a rainbow of love for you all, may today be a good day!

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    Blue Moon. Inventory
    Valentine - Shingeki no Kyojin Valentine - Caste Heaven Calcifer X-mas Candy

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] It's magical, love. Thanks for sharing

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Kujaku Inventory
    Victor and Yuri Taki Reizen Youko Kurama Kougami-Shinya

That looks awesome! ❤ Thank you for tagging me, @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]! ❤

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    AlphaZero Inventory
    AlphaZero Nero Decim Shuui

Thanks for the mention! I think I'll be traveling a little bit this summer, so I'll be taking pictures too. Can put them here.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    fan_yaoi Inventory
    Mazir YO Pride Misaki Takahashi Ritsu Onodera

What a fun idea, I like it
    And wow the pictures looks great. Very fun idea I will have to take some pictures then,

Credits
    cruciatus Inventory
    Mikazuki Munechika Kogitsunemaru Victor and Yuri Victor & Yuri

Lightbulb Re: The world around you

Thanks for sharing these beautiful moments with us. I was wiped out after a crazy day at work but looking at your photos, I feel a little better. Keep clicking, keep smiling! ^_^

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles