Yaoi Fan
    Position
    Secret
    Credits
    carminex3 Inventory
    Blue Hero

Re: 10 favourite BL novels

1. The heart rate of a house
    - wrecked me so hard. made me say to myself, if this is what love is, then i dont want it. i dont think i can read it again anytime soon. But so, so beautiful. God.
    2. captive prince series
    -once had a blog dedicated to this series. book 2, oh my goodness. restraint and, wow.
    3. all for the game series

thats all i got for favs and all time famouses

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    matsuross Inventory
    Claude

this is harder than i imagined... but here goes my list.

-Captive prince series
    - Mirage of blaze (does it count if ive only read a few volumes then jyst a detailed summary of the last volumes..?? but this
    -Spy Vs Spook series by tinnean
    -The locker room by Amy Lane
    -Cold sleep series Konohara Narise
    -Try (Temptation series ) Ella Frank
    -Want me - Rowan Mcbride
    -Overtime - T.S McKinney
    - Protection - S.A Reid
    - Soldiers - Alexandr Voinov .Marquesate ( this was really really good .. but the 2nd book just breaks my heart which made me never to read this book again.. )

-- I just realized how i miss this books...

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    Ragne Inventory

Thank you all for answering! I have a terrible memory, so I completely forgot about this thread!!
    I also am going to post my new list, because I found out that some of my fav books changed, but some others are the same from 2 years ago

1) The Rifter series by Ginn Hale (sort of medieval fantasy, two main characters, travelling between words, ) magical powers, enemies to lovers I guess, epic)

2) The Archer's Heart by Astrid Amara (fantasy inspired by Indian mythology, sort of instant fall into lust, but slowly falling in love, long plot)

3) Tournament of Losers by Megan Derr (fantasy setting, a tournament to marry the prince, misunderstandings that end up in fairytale romance)

4) The God Eaters by Hajicek (characters met in prison, fantasy, very plotty)

5) Wicked Gentlemen by Ginn Hale (urban fantasy, enemies to lover, detective story)

6) The Course of Honor by Avoliot (this is actually on ao3, but it is novel quality. Space adventure, arranged marriage, royalty, misunderstandings, it has everything I could want)

7) Shades of Grey by Brooke McKinley (classic FBI guy falls in love with criminal)

8) Cagebird by Lowachee (in space, characters met in prison, mostly about the main character and the love story is very secondary, but what a great main character, quite violent, I have to admit)

9) The Only Gold by Tamara Allen (Victorian era, sweet and soft but with some big surprises)

10) The Reliquary Ring by Cherith Baldry (renaissance sci fi, clones, multiple main characters, there are two gay romances but secondary and one is unrequired!)

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    sarah3161 Inventory
    Nikiforov Victor (long hair) Shougo Sena YO Host 2016 Valentine - Sweet Pool

My list is less than 10

my number one is Mirage of Blaze (only fan translated. Hope one day they get fully translated)
    Yokozawa no Baai
    Amai Wana de Torokasete
    Immoral Darkness

Yaoi Onlooker
    Credits
    -Ellie- Inventory

oew what a great idea to make top ten lists. I have readi titles that I knew about, but haven't read yet. definitly will check them out again later. This is my top ten
    1. Cut & Run series. Abigail Roux (how could it not? it's written like a pro. I often reread this books just because they are written so well)
    2. THIRDS series. Charlie Cochet (this one could be number one for me too. it's so funny to read and I absolutely adore the main character Dax. that's his new written correctly right? blush no good with names sorry.
    3. .Captive Prince Trilogy (at first I had to get into it. I mean when I started this book I wasn't sure I would like it. But the more I read the more I got into it. jokes in books I mostly smile gently. But in book 3 there was a part that I was laughing with a belly ache. I mean I think it just was because of the previous books and content. but that made it my favorite. That was a real tiny laughing part though, the rest is kind of serious.
    4. Over and Over Again - Cole McCade (this book I read a few month ago. it is so beautiful written and I absolutely loved it.
    5. Life according to maps serie by Nash Summers (a YA sery, but a joy to read. really funny.
    6. Sanguis Noctis serie by Robin Saxon & Alex Kidwell (loved this story as well. a innocent werewolf and a slightly bad thief. how could this go wrong?
    7. Sixth sense story by Saray Madison (already number 7? I have more books I loved then I thought. But this is nice as well. a mean put two special agents together and a relic that make strange things happen. and yeah I'm in! let's get ready for this weird adventure.
    8. Just a bit... series by Alessandra Hazard - (I was thinking what else, what else and then...how could I forget this one? I mean I like one book the best if I'm honest but, the rest made it because it was written so well. I searched the title for you guys. it was just a bit confusing.
    9. More heat than the sun by John Wiltshire - I must say I only read book 1, because at the time I couldn't find any other books from the writer. At the time I loved the book but have forgotten about it. now that I had to think hard of a nine book/serie. I remembered this one. It made me look for the other books and yes I found them. Have to say it was so long ago that I have to read book 1 again and I don't even know if I like the book now the same as I liked it back then. but I had to put something on number nine so here you go.
    9. I remember... kage serie by Maris Black I put instead in number nine. I mean I remember that serie it was really good. a fighter meets noob reporter.
    10. Nothing special series by A.E Via (special forces romances...explosions included

Yaoi Onlooker
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Yaohtism Inventory

1. Karasugaoka don?t be shy
    2. I?m no match for him
    3. Geinaru tadaima ire kawarichuu
    4. dakaretai otoko ichii ni odosarete imasu
    5. Sekaiichi hatsukoi
    6. Yarichin bitch club
    7. Gravitation
    8. Hinekure chaser
    9. Dos obake ga nekasetekurenai
    10. Junjou romantica
    And there is so much more.

(Also they aren?t in order from my favourite to least favourite, it?s only like that because those were the ones that happened to pop into my head at the time).

Thanks💯

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles