YaoiFun

c084708237c3202a786a5a3fd7aa5c72bfdd8f01.jpg

Dagon the son

guys59.jpg

guys22.jpg

Dantalion the father

8e086346f9b10a6f9a9f2334d02e6101-1.jpg

Kiki the servent

The Dantalion's Love Palace brothel run by Dantalion and his son Dagon was having a grand reopening after a remodel witch made the place a lot bigger. Because of this Dagon was getting his own personal servent, Kiki. He was'nt looking forward to this as he didn't quite want one and suspected he was being sent by his father to keep an eye on him but then it might make things easier for him as he had a lot to do and the idea of somebody rubbing his feet&back and maybe more whenever he wanted sounded quite good. So he agreed to take on the personal servent and read his brief profile waiting for Kiki to come.

It was no secret that Dagon despise his father and his ego a bit. He hated the name of the place and try to get it change a few times. He seem to want out of this life and trys to better himself, taking online courses and such. However his father needed him to badly and he did love him and even like working for him though he never admit it.(the work part, he'll admit love)

Also like his father he is a sex demon(part anyway)and needed some form of sex almost daily and who would want to hire that? So he knew he probably never have a life outside the brothel and tried his best to be content with that. He would pleasure himself when it came to the needs mostly and occasionly had sex. He also had a way to deal with it by putting alot of that 'need' into writing. Writing sexy stories and plays for the Brothel. A few of his stories were published but most of his work was online at adult sites and of course the brothel's home page whitch every room had a computer set up to it and his stories. But also his books and writings we're in every room too.

Dagon was now trying to get his newest play going in the now much bigger and proper stage play. But it was going bably, everybody was to horny or to excited about the new place and just wanted to look around. He soon gave up and let them go. Sitting in the director chair grabbing his horns in frustration mumbling about how everybody was an idiot and things were in ruins. He didn't notice the door open and a small shy servent came in trying to speak with a small soft voice..

(did you like that? Was it good? Now you pick up where I left off. Also has Kiki read his works? Is he a spy/debunker sent by the dad to do that and maybe to love him? It's up to you! For what Kiki is)

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFun

• Snoopycake

Kiki couldn't really remember why he was working here. From being sheltered most of his life, it surprised him when his life took a sharp turn. When his parents sold him off to the highest bidder, was more of a blur to him. However he remembered clearly the day he was dropped off at the reopened brothel; being shoved out from the registration-less car onto the concrete would most likely stick with you. He didn't know much about the job at hand either.

Shuffling his bag across the gravel towards the entrance, the beautiful boy felt a dull pain spread through his arms through carrying the bag almost twice his weight. Managing to make it through the grand entrance, the pretty boy suddenly felt the weight of the bag be lifted by strong arms. Looking up wide eyed at the stranger, Kiki quickly turned bright red at the handsome man smiling down at him. "Hey. I'm Dan. The receptionist. You must be right Kiki?" Nodding dumbly back, the blushing boy quickly followed the taller man further into building. "You seem to be struggling, I hope you don't mind me carrying your stuff. I could take you to your room if you would like?" Smiling sweetly up at the handsome man, the shy boy gently grasped onto the back of the other man's shirt as the hallways began to get more busy. "N-No. Thank you very much for your time." Grinning down at the crimson eyed boy, the blonde haired man continued. "I would love to take you on a tour too, but I think I'll leave that to Dagon." Knotting his brows together in confusion, the beautiful boy looked up into the other man's eyes. "D-Dagon?" Blinking down at the smaller man, Dan continued. "Dagon. The guy your working for?" Gulping, the boy shyly looked down. "I-I apologise but I do not know what my job is anyway." Arriving at the room, the Dan smiled gently at the pretty boy unlocking the door for him. "No need to apologise. Your working for the joint owner of this place. Him and his father run this place. You just run errands or do little jobs for him. It won't be that bad." Opening the door into the room, the handsome man let the boy go through before following through before placing down his bag. "Right. You should have everything you need in here. Dagon's waiting for you in the room down the hall. If you ever need anything, don't be shy to ask me. My room is 207. Or maybe if you wanted to visit me during the day sometime? It would nice to talk to someone normal for a change. You know we're to find me." Smirking down at the pretty boy, Dan gently held Kiki's hand whilst placing the keys in his palm. The older man lingered on slightly before leaving the room with a wave.

Feeling his head and chest pound, the beautiful boy watched him leave; letting out a shaky breath. Feeling a smile spread across his lips, the blushing boy slowly unfolded his bag; taking out essential items. Moving over to the door, the pretty boy tucked some fallen haired behind his ear whilst locking the door. Making his way down the hall, the beautiful boy smoothed down the wrinkles in his clothes before opening the door. Blinking up at the other man in the room, Kiki cleared his throat silently before speaking in a small voice. "Good morning Sir. I'm Kiki. A pleasure to meet you."

Re:

Kiki couldn't really remember why he was working here. From being sheltered most of his life, it surprised him when his life took a sharp turn. When his parents sold him off to the highest bidder, was more of a blur to him. However he remembered clearly the day he was dropped off at the reopened brothel; being shoved out from the registration-less car onto the concrete would most likely stick with you. He didn't know much about the job at hand either.

Shuffling his bag across the gravel towards the entrance, the beautiful boy felt a dull pain spread through his arms through carrying the bag almost twice his weight. Making it through the grand entrance, the pretty boy suddenly felt the weight of the bag be lifted by strong arms. Looking up wide eyed at the stranger, Kiki quickly turned bright red at the handsome man smiling down at him. "Hey. I'm Hans. The receptionist. You must be right Kiki?"

44_gh_calendar_december11.jpg

Nodding dumbly back, the blushing boy quickly followed the taller man further into building. "You seem to be struggling, I hope you don't mind me carrying your stuff. I could take you to your room if you would like?" Smiling sweetly up at the handsome man, the shy boy gently grasped onto the back of the other man's shirt as the hallways began to get more busy. "N-No. Thank you very much for your time." Grinning down at the crimson eyed boy, the blonde haired man continued. "I would love to take you on a tour too, but I think I'll leave that to Dagon." Knotting his brows together in confusion, the beautiful boy looked up into the other man's eyes. "D-Dagon?" Blinking down at the smaller man, Hans continued. "Dagon. The guy your working for?" Gulping, the boy shyly looked down. "I-I apologise but I do not know what my job is anyway." Arriving at the room, the Hans smiled gently at the pretty boy unlocking the door for him. "No need to apologise. Your working for the joint owner of this place. Him and his father run this place. You just run errands or do little jobs for him. It won't be that bad." Opening the door into the room, the handsome man let the boy go through before following through before placing down his bag. "Right. You should have everything you need in here. Dagon's waiting for you in the room down the hall. If you ever need anything, don't be shy to ask me. My room is 207. Or maybe if you wanted to visit me during the day sometime? It would nice to talk to someone normal for a change. You know we're to find me." Smirking down at the pretty boy, Hans gently held Kiki's hand whilst placing the keys in his palm. The older man lingered on slightly before leaving the room with a wave.

Feeling his head and chest pound, the beautiful boy watched him leave; letting out a shaky breath. Feeling a smile spread across his lips, the blushing boy slowly unfolded his bag; taking out essential items. Moving over to the door, the pretty boy tucked some fallen haired behind his ear whilst locking the door. Making his way down the hall, the beautiful boy smoothed down the wrinkles in his clothes before opening the door. Blinking up at the other man in the room, Kiki cleared his throat silently before speaking in a small voice. "Good morning Sir. I'm Kiki. A pleasure to meet you."

• 3 weeks later...

9731e71d65de227e917067402094d7ef.jpg

Kimchi the high elf is a handyman who works behind the scenes,he dose a bit of everything from fixing springs in beds to building sets for plays. He dose have some elfin magic and is a very good loyal worker.

Dagon was on the phone now and didn't hear Kiki nor look up and notice him. Kiki then was grab by strong hands and pulled away to the side of the room behind Dagon. A large male elf that had his long blond hair tied in a manbun and was wearing dark green overalls with a large toolbelt and tools on it that showed he was some kind of handyman worker. He had on a black T-shirt that went all the way up his neck and some kind of choker and heavy work boots.

'What are you doing! You don't disrupt the master when he's on the phone!' He was talking in a loud whipser and had a concern look on his handsome face. 'You should know...wait are you new?' Looks you over and pulls out a magic work tablet punching something in. 'You must be Kiki right? Oh I'm Kimchi head handyman around here.' Smiles at you and holds up the tablet showing Kiki a picture of him and some basic info next to it. 'See? that's you right? According to this your going to be working for master Dagon and wait..are you?..' He trail off puting the tablet away and grab Kiki again. Feeling up Kiki's body and sniffing him. He sniffed Kiki's crotch and ass then stop standing back up taking it all in. He did this to find out if he was a virgin.

He look concern again. 'Oh my, your a virgin ar'nt you sweetie? That's a big deal and kind of dangerous here.' Fixes your clothes. 'Oh I just did that to find out if you were a virgin. Not for other reasons, sorry.' He look very concern and kind of scared pulling out his tablet again. 'Okay I need to go over a few rules and things you need to know. I guess Hans and everybody else was to busy to tell you.' He held the tablet flat and it martialize a necklace/choker and a ring. He put the choker on Kiki. 'Okay you will need to wear one of these preferable both during working hours but really at all times.' He showed him the ring witch had a pure white upside down heart symbol but it was really a butt. Not gross or lewd, but cute and toony. It was really just an outline. 'The symbol will change once you have sex if you choose to do so. Like mines, look.' He pulled his ring from his pocket and showed it to Kiki and it was a gold half mast cock and balls but again it was an outline that was more cute&toony and not lewd or gross. 'It's like that because I'm both. A top and bottom and yeah... I've had sex like 80 times not counting orgys. You will still need to wear one of these during working hours after you have sex but it's not as big a deal as now while your a virgin. You really need to wear them! I can't stress that enough.' He put his ring back in his pocket and put Kiki's ring on him. 'It's gold because I'm in a relationship but it's an open one.' He wink at Kiki. He spoke in a hush voice the whole time and continue to do so. He also updated Kiki's info. 'Okay I put in your a virgin in your info. When you get your own tablet you can update your info. Like an online account witch acutely is.'

He look back at you with a serious look. 'Depending on what you are the symbol will reflect that. Like if your a bottom it will stay a butt but turn pink or something like that.' He pulled down his shirt collar showing him the chocker witch was the same symbol as his ring. 'Also the necklace and ring are the same symbol and also I'm wearing one of them, see? You understand you need to wear at least one of them at all times? Master Dagon may tell you otherwise so listen to him. Oh yeah you should probably call him Master Dagon or Sir. It's not my place to give you a work tablet plus I don't have one for you. That's the main rules, wearing that and not borthing Dagon or anybody for that matter when their working. When doors are locked or have a light on above them you shouldn't enter them, don't talk unless spoken to mostly and you probably won't have to deal with customers. You can watch the shows but not with the customers, you'll have to watch with the rest of the workers. That's basically it. Dagon can tell you the rest, lets see if he's ready.'

Dagon was still on the phone, looking mad and growling. 'Hm, guess you have to wait. Anyway I live all the way down with a big metal door that has a large K on it, you can't miss it if you ever want to see me. A few others live down there too. You got a room yet?' Smiles at you. 'I be glad to talk too you and help you out with anything. Oh also and the most important rule or thing if somebody bothering you, miss treating you or hurting you in any way! Seek help! It can be me or Dagon just somebody big and incharge or you trust.' Gives you a small hug. 'Please keep this in mind and come see me if need be. I will be here for you.' Smiles warmly at kiki and pets your head. A frustrated growl came from Dagon who stood up and left the room in a huff. Kimchi look surprise. 'Oh my, not sure if we should go after him, what do you want to do?' Looks down at you waiting for your answer.

• 4 weeks later...

Blinking up at the handsome elf, the beautiful boy cheeks flushed after being man-handled whilst adverting his eyes. "I-I apologize ... Hans-kun told me too go in there." Smiling sweetly up at the man, the pretty boy nodded along with identifying himself and the small introduction. "Y-Yeah. I just started toda-" The wide red eyed boy paused mid-sentence as the stranger pressed up against him to scent him. Feeling a shiver shoot down his spin, the dark haired boy bit his fat bottom lip hard to avoid letting out a whimper. Screwing his eyes shut, Kiki tensed up and let the older male do as he please. He trusted him. The young boy's cheeks flushed dark red as the elf questioned him on being a virgin. He was all very sheltered on sex in his household and hadn't even thought about it before now. He was just waiting for the right partner to come along. Someone to love and take care of him. Comfort him. Give him cute pet names and shower him in affection. He wanted his first time to be special. That isn't wrong is it?

Still embarrassed, the beautiful boy nodded politely at the mans words, letting him place the chocker around his neck. It felt soft. Blinking up at the elf as he explained certain rules, the pretty boy tucked his soft hair behind his ears. "A-Alright ... I-I promise not to take it off." The red eyed boy's mind wondered slightly towards his Master, Dagon. He caught a glimpse of him when he was on his phone and it seemed as if he was a very powerful person. The way that Kimchi stressed how important it was not to piss him off, meaning that he could die in the hands of his man. Gulping, the beautiful boy chewed on his plush bottom lip as he shuffled on his feet awkwardly. "Y-Yeah. Hans-kun told me that my room number is 67 ... My stuff is there is already ..." Running his fingers through his hair, the beautiful boy blushed as he looked at his feet. " I-I wouldn't want to disturb him. I'll just wait until he his in a better mood."

• 1 month later...

Kimchi sighed at Dagon and smiles down at Kiki, petting his pretty head gently. 'How about I take you to your room. I should give it a look over anyway. I think 67 has a leaky sink or was that 76? Welp ether way I should look it over.' Writes a note for Dagon about where he's going. 'Come on, I think Dagon left. He dose that sometimes for hours.' Puts the note down and gets his tool box walking over to Kiki. 'Well shall we?' Offers you his arm smiling brightly at Kiki.

As they walk down the hallway Kimchi spoke to Kiki. 'So your name Kiki, that's cute unlike my dull name. You can call me Kimy if you want.' He talk with a very warm and kind voice. They stop at the elevator and press 1. 'Your lucky, you get to live on the first floor. Probably to be near Master Dagon. I live at the bottom.' They step in and Kimchi cheek his workpad. 'Oh.. theres been a mistake. Your in room 4 on the top floor not 67. Hans must have got the wrong info. Still that's nice, being place there. That should be just you, Dagon and his Father. I don't go there very much.' As the elevator moved Kimchi ran his big strong hands through the cute neko's pretty hair. 'You know your acutely quite cute. Don't think I said that.' Moves your hair out of your face. Bending down to look you right in your face. 'Mm, yes. Very cute indeed.' Voice change to a different tone and Kimchi was leaning in like he was going to kiss Kiki but then the elevator stop.

Kimchi stood back up and brush himself off, getting his composer back. 'Welp we're here. Time to show you to your room.' The place they were at now was very fancy and tasteful. The walls we're black and gold with demons and dragons and such. Like a high class hotel. 'Yeah, this part something else. Ah room 4.' The key was hanging on the door with Kiki name on it. He took it and open the door. 'Welcome to your new home!' They walk in and it was very nice. Not large but big enough. Had a kitchen and bathroom and such. 4 rooms in all. It was fancy but simple with just the basic of furnishings that were nice. Done in shades of blue,pink and red. The phone was very nice but well..look like a cock.

'Okay I'll cheek the bathroom. Why don't you unpack. I take it that's your stuff.' He pointed to his things in the middle of the main that had a new maid outfit laid out on top for him and a nice gif basket that had all kinds of useful things for him, like toothpasta and even a toothbrush along with lotions and such. 'How you like it?' Kimchi yelled out from the bathroom.

Blinking up at the handsome man shyly, the feminine looking boy blushed lightly at the other man's words; staring at him. Leaning into the other man’s touch, the pretty boy fluttered his eyelids closed; nuzzling his head as the blonde haired man petted his head. Listening as the elf talked, the crimson-eyed neko knotted his brows together in confusion; he didn’t think there was anything wrong with his room. Blushing bright red, the delicate-looking boy looked at the extended arm; hesitantly latched on the much larger arm whilst he snuggled against him. wrapping both arms around his arm.

Padding along with the older man, the beautiful boy took more steps to catch up with the other man; continuing to hold onto his strong arm. “Y-Yeah. Thank you. I l-like you name. It’s a C-Casserole in Korean … B-But I think it's cute t-too … I’ll call you Kimy-kun.“ The raven haired boy unconsciously leant his head on the other man’s shoulder; enjoying the comfort of the other man’s voice. The thought of being close to Master Dagon made his heart flutter uncontrollably. He didn’t really understand why. “O-Oh really? … I guess H-Hans-kun got my room wrong; I-I’ll tell him later … “ Following him towards the elevator, the pretty boy chewed his plush bottom lip; continuing to blush as he played with his hair. “ … Y-You think I-I am cute? … T-Thank you … “ Whimpering at the slight action, the beautiful boy blinked up at the handsome man; feeling his lips pucker at the promise of a kiss. Turning dark red as he realised his mistake, quickly casting his eyes down.

Following the blonde haired man into the gorgeous room, the feminine looking boy looked around happily; feeling his whole face brighten up. “I-It’s lovely … Thank you so much Kimy-kun.” Following the order of the larger man, the pretty boy began to unpack his bag; looking at his gift basket. He felt really happy. He felt lucky. “I love it Kimy-kun.”

• 2 months later...

Just bumping to keep this up. Will post soon unless you don't want to do this anymore? I still do! For reals!

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

'Hans may have just got the wrong info or well..' He kind of blush 'Sometimes after a blowjob his mind ya know isn't on business but don't ask him. More likely he got you mix up with another new worker.'

He laughed ' Kimy-kun? That's nice, no one ever given me that nick name. But don't give Dagon one, he hates that and only lets his lovers father and those close to him do that. Just call him master till he tells you otherwise.'

(present)

Kimchi laughed again. 'Glad you love it. Needless to say my place is no where this nice.' He said from the bathroom where the shower could be heard being turn on and off and some other noises. there was a picture of Dagon not smiling and his father who was on the center table. They were dress really nicely. Paintings along the walls that were tastefull nudes of different males, including an elf that look somewhat like Kimchi with a large dick.

Kimchi came out. 'Bathroom working and hey I have that painting.' He pointed to one of 2 pretty long hair naked elves in an embrace and kissing. 'If you don't like any of the paintings or anything you can ask for it to be removed. Now to cheek your kitchen.' He walk over to Kiki and held his face, again looking at him. 'Your welcome but you don't need to thank me for bringing you here.' He lean in close and his voice lower again and his eyes were half-lid. 'Yes, I do find you very cute and' he squeezed Kiki's ass 'you have a nice body with a very cute tush. One that I could..' He started to touch kiki all over. Very gently rubbing his body and breathing his hot but nice breath on his neck and in your ear.

Things seem like they were going to go further when a voice came. 'Having fun with the new boy?' Kimchi stop immediately and jump then turn around bowing. 'Master Dantalion!' There stood the father looking none to happy but very handsome. His large horns polish and gleaming with his hair come in the usually style over his right eye. He was wearing just a fancy kimono that had a rain and rain&water demon patterns over it in nice shades of blue along with those (ninja like) socks&sandels. An earring of a key hang from his left ear and a earring of an experience looking jewel hang from the other.

Dantalion keep the stern look as he walk over. He had an air of annoycen about him and authority about him'I was'nt doing anything.' Said Kimchi nervously still bowed. Dantalion bent down and use his long nails to left Kimchi head and look at him with that stern unhappy look. 'Really now? Looks like you were trying to have your way with him.' Kimchi gulp 'No! I..I mean he is so cute..Ah!' Kimchi let out a pain noise and step back holding his lower cheek/chin and was bleeding as Dantalion had poke him with sharp claw like nail. Kimchi look scared as he back away.'Better take care of that and get back to work.' He said rather unconcernely but like he ment it too. 'Yyyyes sir.' Kimchi stutter, still look scared as he walk to the bathroom.

Dantalion sighed and stood up with his eyes close. He crack his neck then look at Kiki speaking now in friendly boss type way. 'Hello and welcome to your new home Kiki. I'm Master Dantalion the head of all this and Dagon's father. You can call me boss or chief or head Master.' He sat down in a chair and motion for Kiki to sit infront of him. 'You really shouldn't let guys do that you. Your very cute, vulnerable and a virgin. Some will try to take advantage of you.' He look at the bathroom and back at Kiki. 'You need to say no or fight back. Your a neko so use your sharp teeth and bite if you have too.' He laughed and recross his legs and for a brief moment Kiki could see he was naked underneath and his cock&balls. They we're magnificent. 'Unless you want to loose it. Your virginity is your business but I don't think you want to loose it just yet.' He took a breatn. 'Either way Kimchi harmless though. He just got caught up in your cuteness and newness. Just give him a ferm no and a push.' Kimchi came back with a small bandage on his face/chin. He was not looking at them and went to the kitchen, checking the sink. Dantalion watch him closely with that look.

'That's a good boy Kimchi.' His voice was back to that scary tone now and Kimchi look scared again. He held up his hand and the nail with Kimchi blood on it. 'Do your job and keep your hands off my son's servants or you may get more than a poke.' Kimchi gulped and didn't say anything he just keep looking scared. Dantalion turn back to Kiki and lean forward holding that hand&nail at him. He uncross his legs and spread them just a little where you could see it if you look but otherwise covered. 'I want you to lick the blood off now Kiki.' He demanded like the dom he was and had a stern yet sexy look on his face waiting for what Kiki will do.

(done)

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Anybody wanna take over this RP? Although I need to stop having so many characters thing. Whatever I don't really care about this anymore

- - - Updated - - -

I just need the post ;)