Beta readers wanted for my BL novel

Americandragon

Calling all beta readers for my first draft of my novel. The working title is BMDT. The novel is 113,006 words, this is the unedited version. I do not plan on sending it to any publishers until its completely polished and clean. If anyone is interested please reply. I will send you a list of questions in private message and I will send you the manuscript. You can post your feedback on this post, if you wish to keep your feedback private just message me it. Thank you all in advance, even if I get someone on here to read at least one chapter I will be thankful,

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americandragon

• beatlechan

• theatrenerd4

• fui-nyan

Calling all beta readers for my first draft of my novel. The working title is BMDT. The novel is 113,006 words, this is the unedited version. I do not plan on sending it to any publishers until its completely polished and clean. If anyone is interested please reply. I will send you a list of questions in private message and I will send you the manuscript. You can post your feedback on this post, if you wish to keep your feedback private just message me it. Thank you all in advance, even if I get someone on here to read at least one chapter I will be thankful,

If you are still looking. I am willing.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
thank you cheetah4

I will send you the beta questions and the link to the novel in your private messages

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...