picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

Title: Love is in a Blaze 1944 锦城骄阳

Original title: Till Death Tear Us Apart 愉此一生

Release date: Coming soon, 2016

Behind the scenes:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azaadi

• rhruaro

• shibahi

• Togepi

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Can we read the novel somewhere? Do you have a link?

I am so tired of Chinese BL Standards. Does this story end well for the characters?

Sure! follow the link for english translation:

The name of the novel is "Til Death tears us Apart", I really, really liked the ending.

The name of the novel is "Til Death tears us Apart", I really, really liked the ending.

Lol... this means HE? The Seme is possessive ? Who is d seme n who is d uke?

Also there are 2 novels with d same name and author? Coz some people are saying different things. Which one is it?

Shen LiangShen ( The playboy guy ) is the seme, while Ch'ing Ching ( The Professor)is the Uke, the novel is really good I totally recomend it.

if you read the translator's comment on the last chapter, she already clarified that love is in a blaze is not based on this novel but a different novel with a different title (in chinese) and author

if you read the translator's comment on the last chapter, she already clarified that love is in a blaze is not based on this novel but a different novel with a different title (in chinese) and author

So

u know d plot for this series then? Also when its out?

So
u know d plot for this series then? Also when its out?

the plot of the novel: zhou yaohua and liu yusheng were college classmates. zyh harbored a one-sided love towards lys for 2 years until they lost contact when zyh then moved to the usa with his family. years later, they accidentally met again during zyh's business trip back to china. and then the entire plot is just zyh romantically pursuing lys until they become a couple. the backdrop is japanese occupation/wartime but it's straight up romance

the release date for the drama? nobody knowssss

the plot of the novel: zhou yaohua and liu yusheng were college classmates. zyh harbored a one-sided love towards lys for 2 years until they lost contact when zyh then moved to the usa with his family. years later, they accidentally met again during zyh's business trip back to china. and then the entire plot is just zyh romantically pursuing lys until they become a couple. the backdrop is japanese occupation/wartime but it's straight up romance

the release date for the drama? nobody knowssss

Thanks! U have d link for d Chinese novel raw link?

Thanks! U have d link for d Chinese novel raw link?

This is not the novel that they used for the movie unfortunately... I'm trying to find the comment that explained that thee are 2 different novels with similar titles and that the one that's been made into a movie is the other one... Although I would have loved to see LiangShens and Ch'ing Chings story...

sorry can u pass another link coz jjwxc.net never opens in my laptop somehow

sorry can u pass another link coz jjwxc.net never opens in my laptop somehow

then just search 愉此一生 on google lol i don't which links works for you

No Eng translated link yet... I have just finished reading it...

Happy Ending for this novel also... Not much angst compared to d earlier book mentioned by

with d same title... In this book it so clear that d seme likes d uke much more compared to d latter till d end. So I felt in that way it was never balanced coz d uke Liu Yu fell for d seme, Zhou Yaohua pretty late. So d story is not as developed as ''Till Death Tear Us Apart''

Ending is both shift to d U.S where d seme's family lives and leave d war torn China. After 6 yrs Zhou Yaohua's family finally clues in that Liu Yu is not just a former classmate of their son but his lover. They tell them to sever their relationship, while Liu Yu is prepared and thinks that at least he wont feel scared in a strange country as he has already lived for 6 yrs and is successful(I was soooo irritated with him) while d seme just leaves everything behind, breaks from his family just for d uke and they live HEA.

Don't worry all this happens in d last chapter so no angst from this isssue, but no clue if in d drama, they may drag it

• 3 weeks later...