Advance Bravely 盛势, 2016, Chinese Web Series

Togepi

Good Evening :Building snowman: Is there any Episode 19 or it was deleted? I am still hanging :Sad: here T^T

- - - Updated - - -

Seriously :Excited::Excited::Excited: Yeheyyyyy!! I am Rewatching the Advance Bravely. Last time it was all cut scenes :Excited: I can't wait to wtch the season 2 Hayss!!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azaadi

• Panda01

• shibahi

• jenniquack

Is it true? No, it can't be! Xia Chen and Yuan Zong are gonna be brothers?!

:cuteonion55:

The recent fanmeeting for the second half of Advance Bravely (Ep. 19+).

Announcement at 4:13

[video=youtube_share;1ycAjDK3CaQ]

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

From what I gathered, Chai Jidan had prepared the original version(lovers) and a back-up version(brothers) knowing that Chinese law woundn't permit the original version. But the original version has basically been thrown out so all that is left for us is the back-up. There is also the version where Yuan Zong tells Hsia Yao that he only cares for him because of the guilt from his military days. SO, no matter what we will be disappointed... thats just a fact but the way they are going to disappoint us is going to be what matters... :(

yoyo7

Kiyoshi Ryota commented that he found a statement by the production company saying that Hsia Yao and Yuan Zong are going to become "blood related brothers who lost contact for many years." So for the first 18 episodes of AB they got close and had a bunch of skin-ship just for us to find out that it is incest?? I really hope that what I saw in the clip above doesn't happen either (where Yuan Zong only cares for him because of guilt). My heart breaks thinking about how this series is going to end.

BUT I am going to watch it out of respect to the actors and Chai Jidan who tried to produce beautiful art known as Advance Bravely.

:_red_fox 18 :Red_fox4:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
holysh!t. why is this happening... but to make the joke out of this matters, i'd say their law is waay kinkier than most of us here. i mean lowkey incest haha.. (aaaargh)

thanks for the info btw. i already forgot about this series o_o

i am reading the book so far so awsome... heartbeak to infinity that they will chage the story. Those rules... dammm 😝😝😝😝

• 1 month later...

I am SHOOK!! Episode 25 was just subbed and I am in love with the development between Hsia Yao and Yuan Zong~ So far there is no "brother" plot... so far so good~! I really don't want it to end.

:No!:

Chai Jidan really knows how to make fan emotionally suffer but then rewards us a little... kinda like we are Pavlovs dog with BL being what makes for a salivating reward but the emotional distress being the condition in which we must wait...

:leaf8: Don't know if that was accurate but I thought it was fitting... :Excited:

I am SHOOK!! Episode 25 was just subbed and I am in love with the development between Hsia Yao and Yuan Zong~ So far there is no "brother" plot... so far so good~! I really don't want it to end.

:No!:

Chai Jidan really knows how to make fan emotionally suffer but then rewards us a little... kinda like we are Pavlovs dog with BL being what makes for a salivating reward but the emotional distress being the condition in which we must wait...

:leaf8: Don't know if that was accurate but I thought it was fitting... :Excited:

I'm holding my breath, ready to be disappointed about the bromance. I'm also enjoying the scenes with the second couple. I hope they don't be long lost cousins (sarcasm).

I watched the latest episode. I'm ok with the lack of BL as long the ending is not " I treat you nice because you my bro or because you look like my long lost friend" :8onion74:But I still hopping Chai Ji Dan has other more BL version for us onionn3

Yes its the last episode.

Its sad that they can't film the whole novel and so many changes/cut was made to the series storyline. But I'm still glad, at least CJD and her team manage to release this series unti the "well incident' and maintain the 'BL' theme despite all the LGBT related was banned in China's entertainment :Sad:. Better 30 episode of very 'mild BL' than nothing.

I wish one day she able to release a longer and completed verson of AB, Addicted, Counter Attack, and also finishing Feng Mang and 19 days series adaptation :Red_fox4::_red_fox 18onionn3.

Yes its the last episode.

Its sad that they can't film the whole novel and so many changes/cut was made to the series storyline. But I'm still glad, at least CJD and her team manage to release this series unti the "well incident' and maintain the 'BL' theme despite all the LGBT related was banned in China's entertainment :Sad:. Better 30 episode of very 'mild BL' than nothing.

I wish one day she able to release a longer and completed verson of AB, Addicted, Counter Attack, and also finishing Feng Mang and 19 days series adaptation :Red_fox4::_red_fox 18onionn3.

I hope so too. I think this is the compromise to get it aired. They were smart about filming all episodes, and I also rather have very soft BL over it being a long-lost biological brother. Hopefully they can air the uncut version from another country.