Advance Bravely 盛势, 2016, Chinese Web Series

Togepi

006xsMwkjw8f6u88n0z88j30e80e8gma.jpg

Title: Advance Bravely 盛势

Release date: Coming soon, 2016

An adaptation from a novel.

Trailer:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azaadi

• Panda01

• shibahi

• jenniquack

Thanks so much for the news! I am surprised they are releasing a new Chinese BL after the problems Addicted had but way to go! The actors look hot too! :Frustrated:

CJD!!! I'm suprise she still manage to release another BL series. The trailer looks interesting and bonus for the viewers coz the actor is good looking haha. I'm looking forward to this.

Thank you for the news!

I wonder if CJD enforced "have to sleep in one bed" rule again for the casts... :Icecream:

She should use this stratey again hahah because it work soooo well :p

Btw, here the link forthe first chapter for advance bravely novel eng version translated by miss Anh Ngu Yen :)

• 3 weeks later...

i'll just say it straight out but the sex scenes between the 2 main characters in the novel are my favorite bl sex scenes of all times. and even though they are unlikely to be reenacted in the drama lol, i still love the visuals the actors provide for my imagination when i go back to read them

The trailer looks really good..ahhhh..I am feeling already the urge to become invested in this drama...but I am scared to:Sad:

I am afraid it won´t air at all or will be cut so that it doesn´t feel complete.

:

Why ur fav sex scenes? How is it different? We know d seme falls for d uke at first glance, when does d latter start to reciprocate? Or like 'Addicted' d seme was pretty forceful bout his feelings and got physical? Is he very possessive bout d uke? many people fall for d uke?

Sorry to ask so many questions but d translated version is slow...

:

Why ur fav sex scenes? How is it different? We know d seme falls for d uke at first glance, when does d latter start to reciprocate? Or like 'Addicted' d seme was pretty forceful bout his feelings and got physical? Is he very possessive bout d uke? many people fall for d uke?

it doesn't have anything to do with the plot, it's just well written and descriptive. some scenes span 2 chapters, which is typical cjd style, but these two characters in particular just do all the, uh, positions and activities that i like lol

as for the plot, let's see...they were together after several months of their first meeting, so it's pretty fast. there was some pushiness when it comes to kissing and groping before they started dating, but NO rape. yes yz is possessive. and yes a lot of people fall for xy, bc he is supposedly to be incredibly good looking (there are even celebrities in his family)

Thanks a ton

: How does YZ's sis take this news? lol coz she was behind XY ... How does YZ manage to make XY fall in love ?

Many fall for XY, but does anyone give serious competition to YZ?

Thanks a ton
: How does YZ's sis take this news? lol coz she was behind XY ... How does YZ manage to make XY fall in love ?

Many fall for XY, but does anyone give serious competition to YZ?

she got mad and cried at first, but she accepts it

yz wooed him by...i guess just being great guy? he cooks like a top chef, takes xy out on awesome dates, and bends over backwards to care for xy

there was no serious competition considering the people who fall for xy are girls, his friend (who only he only thinks of as a friend), and the hateful antagonist

Guest badvolkan91

@shibahi Did you read it in chinese? Is there any possibility for me to read it in english? I only read the small parts on wattpad, but that's not enough ;_; i wanna read the orginal novel >_

Who is d hateful antagonist? He likes XY also? What does he do?

Thanks a ton dear! Ur answers are a HUGE help... we all in hostel waaaaaiiiiit for ur answers as we are badly waiting for this series...

Did you read it in chinese? Is there any possibility for me to read it in english? I only read the small parts on wattpad, but that's not enough ;_; i wanna read the orginal novel >_

i read it in viet. i think i also saw it in thai but i'd have to look for it, if you can read either of those languages

as for english, idk...maybe someone will pick it up once the drama gets popular?

Who is d hateful antagonist? He likes XY also? What does he do?

Thanks a ton dear! Ur answers are a HUGE help... we all in hostel waaaaaiiiiit for ur answers as we are badly waiting for this series...

the main antagonist is the boss of another bodyguard company. yz's company and his company are business compettiors. he does a lot of things to xy like kidnapping, assault, drugging etc. to get at yz. he's attracted to xy's looks, but nothing really happens bc obviously xy hates him

he'll surely be in the drama

it doesn't have anything to do with the plot, it's just well written and descriptive. some scenes span 2 chapters, which is typical cjd style, but these two characters in particular just do all the, uh, positions and activities that i like lol

as for the plot, let's see...they were together after several months of their first meeting, so it's pretty fast. there was some pushiness when it comes to kissing and groping before they started dating, but NO rape. yes yz is possessive. and yes a lot of people fall for xy, bc he is supposedly to be incredibly good looking (there are even celebrities in his family)

THIS!!! Absolutely. It's definitely the writing that makes the sex scenes super hot. It's quite explicit, and someone pointed out that the writing in this novel is particularly pervy compared to Chai's other ones and I agree. I'm also reading this in Vietnamese, but I doubt much is lost in translation. But explicit writing alone does not make a sex scene hot (especially to many who've read and seen it all).

I think it's her style and these characters in particular. Purely in writing, physically Yuan Zong and Xia Yao are, subjective-objectively, the hottest guys from her works I've read.

I find the sexual innuendo and the pure comedy of it all adds to the make-out/sex scenes (when they finally get down to it), making them super satisfying and dirty! The buildup is great and when the sex does happen it is oh so worth it. The dialogue and almost everything makes me cackle, and the sex itself makes me grin like a pervy lunatic (and its not like they're particularly kinky or anything).

Now that I think about it, sex is a theme in this novel. It's like most are thinking with their nether regions or about their nether regions half the time.

Yuan Ru's first reactions to Xia Yao's PE non-problem was totally hilarious I have to say.

Perhaps it's also because Yuan Zong and Xia Yao were all but virgins when they met which is hilarious, interesting and hot! Maybe because they've repressed for so long that when they get down and dirty they get super down and dirty. I particularly like their predator/prey chemistry (always a hot trope), and Yuan Zong is such a patient predator. He is pushy, but patient. As for Xia Yao, he is sooo prudish, but can be so wanton and sexy when he gives in.

Can I also mention that Yuan Zong's dirty talk is pure GOLD?! He's also got the most wicked sense of humour, which in itself is hilarious.

I have not finished this one yet, but so far these are my thoughts. Sorry for the word vomit by the way.

THIS!!! Absolutely. It's definitely the writing that makes the sex scenes super hot. It's quite explicit, and someone pointed out that the writing in this novel is particularly pervy compared to Chai's other ones and I agree. I'm also reading this in Vietnamese, but I doubt much is lost in translation. But explicit writing alone does not make a sex scene hot (especially to many who've read and seen it all).

I think it's her style and these characters in particular. Purely in writing, physically Yuan Zong and Xia Yao are, subjective-objectively, the hottest guys from her works I've read.

Now that I think about it, sex is a theme in this novel. It's like most are thinking with their nether regions or about their nether regions half the time.

you probably have read it, but i think counterattack is cjd's most explicit novel; the sex scenes in that one are the longest i have ever seen and the stuff those characters do makes me sweat bullets, but NOT in a good way lol. advance bravely's novel is just the right mix between too kinky (counterattack) and vanilla (addicted/feng mang). i also think the translator did an amazing job lol. like her word choices are just so on point, especially for the dirty talk. it's very...how to say it, urban vietnamese? it really enhances my experience i have to admit lol

i totally agree on the big thing in the novel being sex though. i felt like cjd underdeveloped their emotional chemistry and relied largely on physical/sexual chemistry, which is about what i expected for a "love at first sight" story (as opposed to say, addicted, which has a very developed emotional relationship). but that makes me really curious as to how how she is going to translate yz/xy's relationship on screen where sex isn't an option

I agree with u... how d sex scenes will be done I also curious... She will have to change her script for d movie I guess...

but that makes me really curious as to how how she is going to translate yz/xy's relationship on screen where sex isn't an option

Lol, they'll bond through birds, motorbikes and awesome cooking.