View Poll Results: Do you want a Birthday section?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 27.03%
  • No

27 72.97%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Teesie Inventory
    Tyki Mikazuki Gift 2 2017 Sephiroth Mikazuki Gift 1 2017

Re: [1000 points] Do you want a Birthday section?

I fail to understand why it is seen as so negative to dislike the idea, as everyone has their own opinions, yet it is not seen as insulting to not respect other's view. -shakes head-

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Rebel Heart Inventory
    Osomatsu Karamatsu Matsuno Itadakimasu, Gochisou-sama Valentine - Shingeki no Kyojin

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] because it is so easy to sum up negative points, to discard stuff before even trying it. It's always harder to be positive then negative. People can easily sum up 10 negative points about this idea but hardly 10 positive things, it's a way of thinking.

This poll was doomed to fail before it even started, because the sentiment was very negative to begin with, I think deep down most people would like the idea it's just so much easier to say something else and also the fear of that something might set someone off or might insult someone is easily overtaking people's judgement.

If you always think of the problems something cause or that it might hurt someone, then you're best off doing nothing at all. Because in the end, NO ONE can decide for someone else if he/she can be hurt or annoyed or sad by something they can't control, yet were here all making drama of something that hasn't even happened yet.

I think people make to much commotion over nothing.

That is the reason why I'm making a point over it, it's not wrong to dislike the idea. It's just the reasons which are used to dislike the idea are based on wrong thoughts.

Position
    Seme
    Credits
    Key Inventory
    Ewon In These Words OC Bokura No Mitsudomoe Sensou

No one made a drama out of it. Members, as asked, just stated their opinions. If the majority have a different opinion than yours you can't state their ideas are based on wrong thoughts, it's just the way they view things and each of us has to respect it.

As the 5 days passed and the majority decided, this thread will be closed.

Thanks everyone for voting and expressing their opinions regarding the matter. (:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles