View Poll Results: Do you want a Birthday section?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 27.03%
  • No

27 72.97%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Tetsu Inventory
    YO Host 2015 Special Mikazuki Gift 2014 Mikazuki Gift 2014

Re: [1000 points] Do you want a Birthday section?

No for me. Everyone else have stated each possible reasons I could think of. I want my birthday to be celebrated by people who remember it and not be congratulated by people who felt obligated. And I don't want to be obligated to respond "thank you" to each of them as to not seem rude.

Me refiero a la seƱorita Marjorie Haukea Williams's Avatar
    Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Marjorie Haukea Williams Inventory
    Luka Crosszeria Duanmu Xi Tokito Minoru Satoshi Onoe

VM/PM is fine by me. I don't celebrate my birthday much anymore.Too old! The wishes on my page is cool however.
    That's how I'd prefer it. A section seems too much of a hassle and I don't think will be used much.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    Rebel Heart Inventory
    Osomatsu Karamatsu Matsuno Itadakimasu, Gochisou-sama Valentine - Shingeki no Kyojin

Yes

Because you need to give people the option at least, not everyone would like it, does this mean because people don't like it we should be refused to have the option, I think not. If we only take into account of what people do not want then we will never get anywhere.

It works on any other board so why won't it work on this one? I honestly don't believe people will go berserk or make drama because of a birthday topic being made or not.

Negativity only creates more negativity, and to be honest I think we should give this idea a try there is no real good reason to outright reject it without even trying.

I think if key would have implanted this without ever have been suggested, that it would have been no problem at all.

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    Veil Inventory
    Masamune YO Host Original Character Rose

I personally wouldn't mind a Birthday Section as there people can wish others a happy Birthday on a page meant just for that person. if you think about it it would be a lot easier then posting on their page

Position
    Uke
    Credits
    fan_yaoi Inventory
    Halloween - Pumpkin YO Pride Usami Misaki

i Think the idea is nice, but i would also prefer the message on vm/pm so i voted no.
    Nothing wrong to try something new but why change if it allready works fine the way it is. Well thats my opinion :P

Thanks for the points... but most definitely NO!!
    It's a bit tasteless, yeah?? Just imagine seeing everyone greeting you a happy birthday well because there's a thread for it..lol..
    I like it better when someone actually and personally message me their well wishes and greetings.. That's definitely better..

Credits
    BRIDGET Inventory
    Masamune Takano Akihiko Usami Izumi Sena Ryouma Ichijou

Birthdays are very personal and you never know to what degree a person wishes to be congratulated or celebrate their day. You may think it can bring a positive atmosphere but it might not. What works in other boards doesn't have to work on YO. A NO for me. Those who know me, know how to congratulate me as well.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    KohakuShadow Inventory
    Asano Halloween - Ghost Halloween - Ghost Tykki

I'm voting no.

Not everyone likes to have their birth date known. Even if it does show up on the bottom of the forum not everyone needs or wants to have a public display. Like others have said, birthdays are personal and vary from person to person. I would rather have my birthday celebrated with the people who remember it, not because someone felt obligated to post something. Besides, I think VMs and PMs and even private chats are a bit more special and meaningful.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    Ei Inventory
    Ei Rose Champagne 𝔊.𝔇𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔬𝔫

I chose yes cause I don't mind having one. But I think a birthday section would be too much for simple birthday greetings.. Maybe a birthday thread will do but it's still really weird to fuss over these stuff on the internet when its meant to be celebrated with your close ones IRL.

Credits
    vbz Inventory

I think it's a thoughtful and sweet idea so I'll vote AYE.

@[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] I'm sorry to see so much strife because I'm sure you meant well.

- - - Updated - - -

"This poll is closed"

Be faster next time, self!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles