[死の絶望] Why do you like Samael despite the fact he is a supporting character?

Saga

Why do you like Samael despite the fact he is a supporting character?  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It puzzles me, really. The main character/couple is Kou/ Kou x Gin. And yet, people crave more for Samael, and Samael x Jaropht. I was actually surprised to see Samael leading in the 'favorite character' 's poll. And I spent a whole day thinking, how come? I even had to reread the few chapters he appeared in, if there is a way to figure it out. ..I couldn't. So here is a new poll. Why do you like Samael despite the fact he is a supporting character?

[font=Times New Roman][color="#FFFFFF"]Note--
Link to the fiction:[url="http://www.yaoiotaku.com/forums/threads/22634-%5Bre-release-of-50sod%5D"] click[/url]

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• Suida

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh the enigma of Samael. XD It's not that he is more exciting than Kou or more badass. No Kou is more badass and I love him. But I've always found minor characters more interesting because you don't know much about them and you wanna get to know his/her personality. And it's true that he appears only a few times which is very very sad... XD ....but he turned out to be a strong, and I may say, a hot character. And if a secondary character gets more attention than the protagonist than it's a great thing. Don't you think so? That only means you're good at creating awesome characters. XP

I had planned his activity for a long time actually. I kept him to side on purpose, so when I bring him in, it won't be something of the sort, 'Of, Samael again...' I want it to be, 'Oh damn yes, Samael again!' -chuckles-