Toraware no Palma (smartphone game)

Kujaku

aNdAI4u.jpg

CAPCOM announced a new game on Wednesday, Toraware no Palma (Imprisoned Palm). The game will be available on iOS and Android soon, as no release date was announced yet.

In the game, players attempt to discover the past of Haruto Kisaragi, a man with no memories who has been imprisoned in an island for unknown reasons. Players search for clues by talking to inhabitants of the island, triggering events, receiving items, and giving them to Haruto. Players can watch Haruto's actions through multiple security cameras that watch him, and by using the smartphone as if they were viewing Haruto through a glass wall.

The game will have six episodes that will be released weekly.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
[jp.]

Source - ANN

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kujaku

• rules

• lantran

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Haru is really adorable, so mild-mannered and polite, no boyfriend can be better than Haru. I'm still on the fourth chapter so I can't say anything about Aoi. But judging from the trailer, Aoi seems like a playboy, and his 3D model doesn't look as good as Haru, I think it's because of how light his colors are. But 囚われのパルマ is definitely a must-play otome game, I was only into yaoi before, yet the unique gameplay of this game and shy little Haru somehow managed to steal my heart. (I wish I could marry him, seriously. But I guess trapping him inside my phone forever is the second-best option)