Turning Tides (Zombie and Sathenus) [18+]

Zombie_In_A_Box

Nathan managed to get past the rest of their spa day without incident. An achievement if he must say so himself. It didn't chance the fact that he didn't really enjoy it. For Lance, and to avoid upsetting the man again he put up a front. Watching his boyfriend sink into the Jacuzzi and watching him relax against the edge. Thinking maybe he could slip away and get dressed again he was wrong when he saw Lance motion for him to join him. Being sure not to show that he was already very much done with today, Nathan moved forward. Sinking into the water beside the older man and resting beside him. Of course he wasn't surprised when he had been asked what his favorite part of today was.

"Spending time with you." Nathan responded without hesitation. Even if he still was unsure about their relationship and his role. In the end he enjoyed spending time with Lance. That didn't change the fact that he wasn't a fan of spa days. If anything, he just learned not to express his displeasure. "I don't know. Anywhere." The response was one without him truly thinking. A moment later he realized what Lance was asking and pulled away slightly. "I thought we agreed to make dinner at home after?" he asked suddenly aware that Lance had asked him where he wanted to go out after. No. He did not want the other man spending even more money on him.

Instantly he knew the older man was doing it again. It wasn't unlike Lance to sneakily push something like that in as if he wouldn't notice. Normally he didn't until they were arriving at the next destination. Nathan was done spending the day out and about, he really wanted to go home and have a peaceful non-eventful night with his boyfriend. A small frown had crossed his face, though he tried to hide how unhappy the idea of going out made him. Knowing to express it would only irritate Lance. Managing to hide his feelings behind a look of curiosity instead. It wasn't fair. He knew it wasn't. Any form of objection would be ignored or irritate the other man.

Nathan didn't want to spend his relationship like this. Watching what he said and how he acted to please the older man. Especially when the response to doing so was having to offer sex or a blowjob to make up for it. He felt even more like it was just his body that Lance truly wanted. It seemed like spending so much money on him was just an excuse to use his body after. Almost like a repayment if Nathan was being honest. He didn't like it. Expressing that wouldn't go over well. But in the end Nathan knew he had to try again to explain to Lance he didn't want so much money spent on him. This time, he'd wait until they got back to his apartment.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• Sathenus

Lance smiled softly at the response he got. "Oh, you're so sweet." He chuckled, gently pecking his lips. It was adorable, really. A bit odd, sure, but still adorable. The man blinked a couple of times at the question, tilting his head to the side. "Did we? I don't remember." He muttered out, shrugging slightly. "I really felt like getting Italian food though..." He sighed softly, looking off to the side in disappointment. "I guess if you want to make food at home we can." The man murmured, clearly displeased with the idea of it.

"Even if we do, I at least want to make some bruschettas. And maybe wine? Agh, why don't we just go out?" He groaned softly, looking into Nathan's eyes. "Please?" He asked softly, pressing a kiss to his lips. "For me?" He added, giving a light smile as he gently ran a hand over the other's inner thigh. Of course Nathan's thoughts were correct - well, perhaps not a hundred percent. He didn't just want Nathan's body. He wanted to enslave his mind, too. If he just wanted a body he would have bought a sex doll. No... What he wanted was someone who was willing to give him their body and mind. In return, he showered them in affection and material goods. It was absolutely fair, and a good deal at that too! Why would anyone be dissatisfied with such a life?

"Yes." Nathan responded when Lance seemed to suddenly not remember the promise. He for one specifically remembered that their plan had been the spa and a nice quiet meal at home. Instantly he noticed the way Lance looked to the side disappointed and felt guilt hit him. Though the emotion didn't show as he kept his eyes on the other man. It wasn't fair. That rang through his head as he felt like pouting like a child. It just wasn't fair. Even as his boyfriend said it, Nathan know Lance didn't want to make anything at home. The kiss only seemed to prove to Nathan that Lance was intent on going out. "Okay." He sighed giving up on what he wanted and realizing once again he wouldn't win. Mind once more reminding him how unfair this was.

He could feel Lance's hand rubbing his inner thigh and sighed again glancing away from him for a moment. Even if he knew he had to start to clearly stand up for what he wanted it was hard. His boyfriend seemed to know how to guilt him and play his emotions. Something that made it hard to hold his ground with things like this. After a moment he glanced back towards him. Since Lance so clearly wanted Italian and was going to get what he wanted he was curious where he had in mind. "So... where are we going?" Nathan finally asked. A second later one more detail made it back to the forefront of his mind. "Are you really sure wine is a good idea?" It just seemed like another way to spend more money. Nathan wasn't unaware of how his boyfriend preferred the more expensive things.

Lance smiled widely in happiness, giving his thigh a light squeeze. "Thank you, love." He smiled, tilting his head backwards slightly to enjoy the warmth of the Jacuzzi. "Oh, there's a really cute cafe not too far away from here. It's run by an Italian family, their pizzas are incredible." He hummed in delight, as if imaging the taste in his mouth at that moment as well. The following question actually brought a light chuckle from the man. "Nathan, when is wine not a good idea?" He laughed, shaking his head. "Trust me on this one. Wine is always a good idea." He grinned, lightly kissing his cheek.

"Oh, speaking of wine. Do you want to go to a party with me tomorrow?" Lance suggested, a soft, expectant smile on his face. "It's nothing wild, I promise. A friend of mine just launched his first fashion line and is celebrating. You've got that new suit, too... And I don't want to go there without you." He admitted, leaning back against the edge of the tub while waiting for a reply. Obviously it was yet another excuse to coax Nathan into having sex with him later. A party like that was bound to have more than enough alcohol - meaning he could get his boyfriend drunk pretty easily. When you're drunk, who knows what could happen, right? It absolutely wouldn't be his fault if someone overheard them having sex, or sneaked a peek... Or even took a picture or two. God, people could be so terrible, after all. "So, what do you think? I promise it will be fun."

Not verbally responding, Nathan just nodded. There wasn't any point in speaking anymore as he leaned back against the edge of the Jacuzzi. He had given up on getting what he wanted. "But it's expensive..." Nathan murmured at Lance's response. He couldn't understand why that was a concept Lance didn't understand. He supposed it had to do with the fact that money really wasn't a factor for his boyfriend. Something that was very much a factor for him. Even dating Lance, Nathan watched his expenses closely. He had to. So knowing that the older man could so easily throw around money did bother him a little.

The mention of a party the next night instantly made him tense. He didn't want to go. Even if it was an excuse to wear the new suit that had been bought for him. His mind tried to ask himself when he would get a chance to attend such a party again in his life. It didn't make it any easier. "I don't know..." Nathan responded trying to find a proper reason not to accept without upsetting the other man. Of course he knew that was impossible, but he had to at the very least try. "I'm not a party person. Big events aren't my thing." He tried at first glancing towards Lance and already knowing that wouldn't do. "I... suppose if you really want to go." He could hear it in his own voice. The defeat that came through was quite obvious. It didn't mean that Nathan was happy, far from it. Having realized that when he was being asked if he wanted to do something any answer but yes wasn't the correct answer.

Lance realized that even if his boyfriend tried to refuse, in the end he would agree to whatever Lance wanted. God, it felt absolutely incredible to have so much power over him... "You're going to have so much fun there. I'll introduce you to some of my friends, they're absolutely the most amazing people on Earth - after you, of course." Lance chuckled, pressing a soft kiss to his cheek. "I love you, so, so much." He murmured, gently gripping Nathan's chin to press a kiss to his lips. Allowing the kiss to linger on, Lance deepened it slowly, tasting the entirety of Nathan's lips, tongue and mouth. It didn't matter how many incredible desserts he'd had - his boyfriend still tasted the best out of them all.

"Oh... And just a warning. Big events are going to have to become your thing. Or, rather, our thing. I can't miss out on parties, and I can't go to them without you! In return, I'm willing to spend time at home sometimes rather than going out shopping. Deal?" He asked, giving Nathan his best puppy eyes. He knew already that he would get what he wanted. He probably wouldn't even have to really hold his end of the deal anyway. "Though you have to at least try to enjoy it. Not everything I suggest has to be horrible, you know? You act like whenever I suggest we do something together, it's torture for you." Lance muttered out, partially as if blaming his boyfriend. A soft sigh passed his lips as he looked around, stretching his arms out slowly. "I wouldn't offer anything bad, you know? I do this because I love you and I want you to live life to the fullest. With me." He muttered out, turning to Nathan again with a light smile. "Is that really such a bad thing?"

Nathan listened as Lance spoke, a small frown crossing his face. He doubted that, but didn’t argue. If anything, Nathan felt like he would be out of place at such a party. He wasn’t rich, he didn’t live some extravagant lifestyle and he never would. Still he didn’t speak as he felt Lance’s lips press to his cheek in a soft kiss. A moment later his chin was grabbed before they kissed again. This kiss deepening slowly, eyes drifting shut he returned it. Instinctively he leaned into the kiss until it was broken only for Lance to speak again. Something in him wasn’t happy to hear that he was going to have to get used to big events. This time he managed to keep his feelings hidden behind a neural look. His boyfriend’s end of the deal didn’t entirely seem fair. How was “sometimes” spending time at home versus going out and shopping fair?

Still he knew there was no point in arguing, but what came from Lance next made him feel bad. “It’s not that…” Nathan murmured embarrassed and frustrated. It wasn’t that everything Lance suggested they did together was horrible. The problem was Lance never seemed to listen to what he wanted to do. Nathan would much rather prefer simple, quiet nights with him. Either renting a movie and watching it at home, or something like a picnic. Not expensive dinners, spa days, or going to some glamorous party. It just seemed like no matter what his boyfriend couldn’t understand that. “No… I guess it isn’t.” Nathan replied not looking at his boyfriend. It felt like Lance was doing it again. Once more his boyfriend made him feel guilty for not liking what the older man wanted to do. Again, he didn’t feel like this relationship was completely fair, or working for that matter.

But Nathan didn’t say that instead he just turned away from Lance. Right now, he just wanted them to finish this spa day and get out of here. Even if it meant going to a dinner he still didn’t want. The promise of them making dinner at home after had been pretty much forgotten by Lance. A promise that might not seem like much to most but meant something to Nathan. He didn’t want to go out for an expensive meal, he wanted to go home and just relax with his boyfriend. It also didn’t get past him that it sounded like Lance was blaming him. Trying his best to not let the older man get to him he let his eyes slip shut. “I’m sorry.” He knew at least by Lance he was being stubborn and maybe ungrateful. It was hard for him to appreciate everything Lance was doing when everything he wanted to do seemed to be ignored. “Let’s just head to dinner.” It was getting later, he wanted to go home. But he would humor Lance with a dinner out first.

The more time he spent with his boyfriend the more Nathan wanted space. There was a part of him that was almost positive Lance ignored certain things he wanted for a reason. What that reason was he had yet to find out. Already feeling like he had been knocked down more than once today he was just ready to get the day over with. There was still some hope, no matter how small for a quiet night when they returned to his apartment.

A frown crossed Lance's face. Gently cupping his boyfriend's cheek, he turned his face towards himself. "Hey... Look at me." He murmured softly, gently running his thumb over his cheek. "Do you really not want to go out for dinner?" He asked softly, leaning in closer to press a gentle, feather-light kiss to his lips. "I don't want you to feel bored or upset because you didn't want to go... Tell me, Nathan." He whispered, gently pulling his boyfriend to sit on his lap. The man placed a hand on his lover's waist, drawing small, light patterns on his skin underwater with a loving touch.

"We can stay in if that's what you'd prefer. We can both cook something Italian, though I'll still grab a bottle of wine before we go home. Sound like a good compromise?" Lance suggested, gently pressing their foreheads together. "You know I just want you to be happy. I want what's best for you. Nothing less. My boyfriend deserves all the love in the world, all that's good... But most importantly you need to be happy. With me." He spoke softly, pulling back slightly. "Nothing hurts me more than to see you turning away from me. So, please... Look at me and tell me what you want to do. I need to know."

A soft sigh passed Nathan’s lips when his cheek was cupped in Lance’s hand. Even as his face was pulled so he was looking into the other’s eyes he didn’t speak. Listening to his boyfriend speak he just watched him. There was a part of Nathan that just didn’t believe him anymore. “You never listen.” Nathan murmured when he was urged to tell Lance what he wanted. He had told his boyfriend what he wanted, multiple times. No matter how many times he said it Lance never listened. Even when it didn’t have anything to do with his boyfriend’s spending he felt ignored. His voice was rarely heard unless it had to do with sex. Then he noticed that Lance suddenly heard him and what he wanted just fine. All things that frustrated Nathan more and more with this relationship.

It took a lot to upset him. He constantly tried to see the good in everything. Even a relationship that seemed more one sided. But even Nathan could only be positive for so long. Despite his frustration with Lance he listened to his boyfriend’s compromise. It seemed as if the older man was going to give him the meal at home he wanted. Something told Nathan though that it was too good to be true and that there was something hiding beneath it. “I just want a quiet night at home.” Nathan responded when he was once more pressed for what he wanted. Why was it so hard for Lance to understand that? He didn’t know. There was something else he wanted to tell Lance. He just felt that right now was not the right time or place to do so.

“Can we just please head home?” Nathan asked. Eyes locked on his boyfriend’s. He was trying to ask as nicely as possible. Trying not to make it sound like a desperate plea. But he didn’t want to be here anymore. And he didn’t want to go out for dinner. He wanted to go home, with Lance, and have a quiet night together. A quiet night meant he could also figure out what he wanted to do about them. If he needed a break and more space, or if he was going to give him yet another chance. It felt like the more he forgave and looked past what Lance did the more he did it. He wasn’t blind to how his boyfriend wanted control. Obviously, Lance wanted control in the relationship. Something Nathan wasn’t completely opposed to giving him, if he would just hear him out once in a while.

It was after a moment that he leaned forward and pressed his lips gently against his boyfriend's. A sudden thought coming to him. He was sure if he offered what had just crossed his mind Lance would be willing to finally leave. "If we can go home, right now. I'll give you anything you want." Nathan whispered against his boyfriend's lips. For some reason, Nathan didn't understand why he hadn't tried that in the first place. Probably because he had a good feeling just what Lance would want. Right now he didn't care. If it meant they were out of this spa, on there way home for a nice quiet night then he was happy. Happy enough to know he would repay his boyfriend.

• 1 month later...

Lance wasn't stupid enough to keep refusing his lover what he obviously wanted so much. It wasn't worth it. He wasn't about to lose yet another boyfriend because he was going too fast. The man leaned his forehead against Nathan's shoulder, pressing a gentle kiss to his collarbone. He waited for the other to say whatever he wanted, however, before actually replying. What Nathan said last wasn't entirely necessary for him to agree to go home - but it did make him want to do so.

"You know I can't resist that." Lance let out a quiet laugh, gently nudging the other off of his lap. "Thank you for this time, however. Being with you made it so much more enjoyable." He spoke, lightly brushing his hand over the other's side before moving to stand up. "I just want to spoil you however much I can. You can't really blame me for wanting to give you the best, can you?" He laughed, intertwining their fingers before leading them off to change and get into his car. While he still didn't understand why Nathan hated being treated out so much, he figured that there was no use trying to force him over his limit. Who knew what Nathan would do if Lance did too much. He could even think of breaking up with him... That would be when things get ugly.

As they climbed into the car, Lance leaned over to his boyfriend, lightly cupping his cheek to press a kiss to his lips. "You smell so nice now." He muttered out, allowing his lips to slide down over his jaw and neck. "I just want to eat you up." He breathed out against his neck before slowly pulling back a couple of inches. "What do you feel like making to eat? You sure we don't need to stop for groceries?" He asked, keeping steady eye contact with his boyfriend for just a little while more before finally pulling back and turning the car key to start the engine. He still wanted to get Nathan drunk. It would make it so much easier to have more fun with him then.

Standing as he was gently nudged Nathan watched Lance stand up himself. He had to admit, the sight of the water cascading off his boyfriend’s body was something he would always admire. “Well… no.” Nathan admitted when he was asked if he could blame Lance for wanting to give him the best. Of course he couldn’t blame the older man. It just came down to the fact that what Lance thought was the best were things Nathan didn’t truly care for. Silently Nathan got dressed back into his clothes, feeling much better to have his body covered once more.

As they left the building he kept his hand in his boyfriend’s. Now Nathan truly was in a good mood. Slipping into the car and relaxing against his seat. Nathan instantly returned the kiss a small smile crossing his face at the comment. He was truly so happy that they were done with the spa that he didn’t care what Lance said or did at this point. Humming softly his eyes drifted shut as he felt Lance’s lips move down his jaw to his neck. Of course, certain parts of his neck were sensitive as well which made him shift slightly. It was only a moment before Lance was pulling back and asking what he wanted to make for dinner. “Well, you did say you wanted Italian.” Nathan replied thinking for a moment. After getting Lance to agree to making dinner at home he felt it was only fair that they made something his boyfriend wanted to eat.

“I suppose we could stop quickly to make sure we have everything we need.” He added. There would be no harm in stopping to make sure they had all the ingredients needed to make a good dinner at home that would please them both. Personally, Nathan would be happy with anything since it would be a quiet dinner at home. He knew that wasn’t necessarily the case with Lance though.

• 1 month later...

Lance gave a wide, satisfied grin as he heard his boyfriend's words. "That'd be perfect. Thank you, my pet." He muttered affectionately, leaning in for a quick peck once more. And just like that, he drove off. Soon enough the two of them reached a grocery shop that Lance deemed acceptable. He would not be leaving the shop without a bottle of high quality red wine. After getting whatever else they needed for dinner - dessert included - they could finally go home.

Lance got out of the car in front of Nathan's apartment, opening the car door to grab their shopping bag. He waited patiently for his boyfriend to open the door, although he'd had a key made for himself too. But that wasn't an important fact. At least not one his lover should be aware of. The man set the shopping bag in the kitchen, then turned to wrap an arm around Nathan's waist, pulling him in close. "Now, before we start... Correct me if I'm wrong, but you did say you'd give me whatever I wanted if we went home, right?" The man asked, slipping his hand underneath his boyfriend's shirt, slowly trailing against the skin. "I want you to change into nothing but an apron for the time being." He whispered, leaning in to press his lips against his lover's skin. "Tease me throughout this night. I'll make it worth it." Lance promised, allowing his lips to brush over the other's ear. "If I am unable to wait until we're done with the food, the next week is all yours to plan. I won't have any complaints."

Nathan couldn’t help the small smile that crossed his face at how happy Lance seemed to be. Though he was slightly aware of the fact that he had been referred to as ‘my pet’ it seemed like a trivial matter. At the grocery store he stuck close to his boyfriend. He wasn’t surprised when he grabbed an expensive bottle of red wine. It wasn’t like Lance hadn’t already said he wanted it, and it made no difference in the end. As they checked out and returned to the car there was a bit more of a bounce in his own steps. This night was going to end much better now that he was getting what he wanted and having a nice quiet dinner at home with his boyfriend. Upon reaching his apartment he moved towards the door where Lance waited for him. Unlocking it he let his boyfriend in before following after him.

Shutting the door behind him he followed Lance into the kitchen. When he felt arms wrap around his waist and was pulled close he looked up at the older man. “I did.” Nathan agreed with a nod. There was no denying that was exactly what he had said. Feeling the hand slip under his shirt and move across his warm skin he listened as the other spoke. “And if you do?” Nathan questioned raising an eyebrow. He liked the stakes for if Lance couldn’t hold out through the meal, but what if he did? Nathan wanted to know what would happen then. It only seemed fair that if Lance was putting something like that on the line that he would get something if he did manage to hold off. Still, there was no point in him not doing as he was asked considering he had already told Lance he’d do anything.

Slipping out of his arms he undressed right there in the kitchen. Slowly slipping off each article of clothing before he grabbed the one and only apron he even owned. Pulling it on he tied it around his waist and gave himself a once over. Though Nathan wasn’t particularly happy about how exposed it left him he had given Lance his word. That was one thing he was never going to back out on. He would always honor his word no matter what it meant for him in the end. Gathering up the clothes he had shed from the floor he realized just how bare his ass was which made a soft blush color his face. Glancing over his shoulder he shot Lance a large smile, “Hope you can control yourself.” He teased. Standing up straight he carried his clothes to the bathroom and tossed them in the hamper. Even if he felt exposed and vulnerable he was going to do his best to tease Lance like his boyfriend wanted.

It wasn't the first time Lance had seen him in just an apron. The last experience made him struggle to not blush even more remembering how it had ended. At least this time he wasn't aroused and desperate for relief. He had more control over his body as he moved around the kitchen. Starting to unpack the groceries that they had bought and get things ready to start cooking dinner.

• 3 weeks later...

Lance's chest rumbled with a quiet laugh. Nathan wasn't stupid, after all. It was only smart to ask what would happen if he won. "If I do, I want a whole photo shoot of you." He replied quietly, catching the other's lips into a short kiss before he could slip away. There was no way he'd end up losing this. He wasn't someone who lost... Ever. Even when it seemed that he didn't get what he wanted, it was most likely just part of the plan to get him to win in the end. And in this situation, where he could get such perfect reward, of course he wasn't going to lose.

Lance felt his eyes widening as his boyfriend stripped right there in the kitchen. That... Was unexpected. And, he had to admit, arousing as hell. "Oh, you want to be naughty tonight?" He exhaled heavily, watching with hungry eyes as his lover walked away, baring his perfect round ass. God, he was beautiful from every possible angle. He licked his lips hastily, chuckling at Nathan's words. Even now he couldn't lose.

Lance hummed softly to himself as his boyfriend came back, stepping closer to help him unpack the groceries they'd bought together. "I just want to make it clear that I only lose if I actually try to fuck you, alright? I still get to touch this beautiful body of yours, kitten." He whispered, giving his ass a firm squeeze to emphasize his words. The man chuckled to himself, reaching for the tomatoes to start cutting them up. "You seemed rather eager to strip of your clothes, though... Am I supposed to take that as a hint, my pet?" He grinned, glancing over at the other. It was kind of cute, though. But lord... The longer he looked at Nathan in his little get up, the less he could control his thoughts. Pinning his hands above his head while fucking him against the wall like this. Yeah... That was how he wanted to fuck him tonight. Hopefully he could wait. He had to.

• 2 weeks later...

“Photo shoot?” Nathan replied glancing back towards Lance. He wasn’t completely sure what a full photo shoot entailed. At least not as far as his boyfriend was concerned. Still, he was determined to win this even if he had to reach deep into himself for a side he didn’t normally show. “Maybe just a little.” Nathan mused with a small smirk. There was no way he was going to argue when it came to that. If being “naughty” gave him a better chance of winning, then so be it. After all, Nathan wasn’t unaware of the looks he was receiving from Lance. The hungry look he was getting only encouraged him. Prompting him to use his body to his advantage more so than originally planned.

It wasn’t until he was told how this bet worked that he turned to Lance. A questioning look crossing his face as he watched his boyfriend. The firm squeeze to his ass reminded him that this wouldn’t be an easy win. If Lance’s rules allowed his boyfriend to touch his body then things would be much harder. “What can I say? You bring out a whole new side of me.” Nathan replied with an innocent smile. Maybe he had been just a bit eager to strip out of his clothes. In fact, he was in such a good mood that he didn’t comment on the fact that he was referred to as “my pet”. It seemed like a trivia matter compared to what was truly on the line here. If he had any hope of getting that full week to plan for them with no complaints then this was completely necessary.

Turning he leaned back against the counter watching as Lance cut up the tomatoes they had gotten at the store. “Anything in particular you want me to do to help?” He questioned. He had to admit, he wasn’t much of a cook, but he was happy to have a quiet night at home with his boyfriend. That, and he was more than willing to learn. Especially if it meant he could try to tease the other man a bit more. Anything to raise his chances of a win.