hi.. i'm new mem. can someone say h to me?

misaki03

hi misaki even we are to far from one another i hope we can be friends im from usa by the way and also new to the site

that's okay.. :) i'm so glad that you want to be my friends.. :) welcome to both of us to this sites. :)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• misaki03

• sarah3161

• Paul4U

• chiakaiyuki

Hello and welcome! I'm new here too but I have fallen in love with it. It's probably the best website I've ever found, along with zerochan. I hope you have a lot of fun. Everyone here is really friendly. :D

Hello and welcome! I'm new here too but I have fallen in love with it. It's probably the best website I've ever found, along with zerochan. I hope you have a lot of fun. Everyone here is really friendly. :D

yaeh i agree.. everyone here's are so friendly.. and i'm glad i'm here.. i felt at home.. i'm so free.. LOL

Welcome to the forum dear! Hope you will enjoy your stay and make lots of friends in this awesome community! :hamtaro-005 (12):

yeah.. thanks.. and i making a new friends here.. i'm so happy.

thanks.. i'm new here so.. i can't find myself where i'd go.. :)

Don't worry, you'll soon get the hang of it. ^^ And you are very welcome to be here :)