Stay on Lights Path (18+)(mik3la and virtualoo)

virtualoo

Nathan stopped for a minute when he heard a familiar voice and sight appear from around the corner.

"Oh..hi" Nathan said shyly, ready to run away if this guy got any closer to him. What if he tried to do something again? They were in a public place and street so Nathan was expecting some sort of decency from this guy. There had to be..he wouldn't try anything here right?

"Okay, I have the afternoon off today so going to just enjoy it and go home" Nathan answered with a small smile, a bit on edge but a little more relaxed. He saw the other seemed to be looking at him oddly for some reason, wondering if he spilt any parfait on his shirt. He gave a quick glance down to check, not seeing anything,

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• mik3la

"Would you mind if i accompany you?" he asked taking another step closer to him. Even if the other would refuse his company, he would still stick around him. Rin got a very big interest in the boy, so he wouldn't let him slip his hands.

He decided to make this game enjoyable and not rushing its final card. He wanted to see the boy more often and to discover how he was. He was feeling strange around him, not knowing why, and wanted to figure it out.

He hasn't shown any other signs of doing things to him...and if it was just walking it seemed like it would be okay. He could easily run somewhere if he was desperate enough or if things got bad.

"Okay.." Nathan said sheepishly as he continued on his walk back home. He kept his eyes straight ahead, trying to keep his focus on the way back home. He occasionally would look to the man beside him to see if he was still beside him or not. So far so good, nothing has happened quite yet. But now he felt awkward..what do you say to a guy like that?

Rin was still fallowing the boy on the way, noticing that the other was looking at him through his eyelashes. He was smiling slightly knowing that he was making the boy feeling uncomfortable.

"Nice neighborhood" he said looking around, making some small talk. "But at night it's kind of risky" he added turning his gaze at the boy.

- - - Updated - - -

Rin was still fallowing the boy on the way, noticing that the other was looking at him through his eyelashes. He was smiling slightly knowing that he was making the boy feeling uncomfortable.

"Nice neighborhood" he said looking around, making some small talk. "But at night it's kind of risky" he added turning his gaze at the boy.

Nathan turned his head toward the other when he commented on how dangerous it was to walk home at night. He could appreciate the small talk, liking he didn't have to walk in silence for at least a moment.

"I try to avoid walking at night and always stay on well lit streets" Nathan said with a small nod as he continued to walk. "I have walked home with people from time to time but that's driving me and doesn't really count" He said with a small chuckle.

"Are you living alone?" asked further as normal as possible. It was easy for him to abduct the boy if he was all alone in the house but he preferred asking. A small conversation was alright, but also strange for him. Rin never had this small talks before, always rushing to the action point.

OOC:

sorry for replying so late. I was out of town this weekend :(

"Yes I do" Nathan said with a smile as they were soon reaching his block with his house. He was busy thinking to himself of how to best time cooking so he could watch a movie perhaps while he was eating food. Maybe mashed potatoes as a side dish. Now that sounded really good right now!

No worries :3

Good for me ...

He thought while walking beside him. When they reached the boys house he looked around and got near the boy. "Could I get a cup of water please? All this heat made me thirsty" he said in a melodious voice, trying to use his charm, which no mortal could resist, hoping he could get in the house. Once he was in, the show could begin.

Even if the boy would refuze his invitation, but knowing his kindness he wouldn't, but even if, Rin had other possibilities now that he knew where the boy was living. He could easily get in the house and force himself towards the boy. Or when he would sleep. So many possibilities to choose ... I just don't know which one, he was thinking looking at the boy with lustful eyes.

"Sure! Just wait inside near the front door and Illl get you a disposable cup to take with you for the walk home" Nathan smiled as they soon approached his house. It was a small blue one story house with a gate leading to the backyard. He stepped up to the white front door and opened it, looking back to see if the other was still following him. He went to go start walking toward the kitchen to get this guy some water.

"Sure! Just wait inside near the front door and Illl get you a disposable cup to take with you for the walk home"

"Perrrfect" he pured just like a cat and fallowed the boy in his house. He was so innocent that Rin just couldn't help it but wanting him more. He fallowed him inside and closed the door, looking carefully around, memorizing every inch of the house. It wasn't a big one, but it was enough.

He went in the kitchen after him and stopped in the doorway keeping his devilish eyes on him. Licking his lips he approached the other, blocking the escape with his hands from one side to the other's body. "Didn't you learn never to invite strangers in the house?" he whispered in his ear.

Nathan was reaching up to get a disposable cup from the higher cabinet when he was blocked from leaving by the others hands. Great..You let your guard down and he takes advantage of your kindness. "Helping a fellow man with water is fine..I suppose not" He said, feeling a bit hurt his trust was betrayed. He tried to ever so carefully slip his hand toward a cabinet drawer to try and get a utensil to fight back. He had to be ready to stop this guy if it came to it.

"Helping a fellow man with water is fine..I suppose not"

"I am really touched" he said licking the boys neck. "But i just couldn't help .... you look so delicious" he added in a whispere, biting the boys shoulder, leaving a small mark.

"Tell me something ... do you believe in evil spirits? Like ... the devil?" he asked turning the boy to face him. He wanted to know what the boy was thinking about him.

Timothy forgot about his intentions of getting a weapon when the other man had licked and bit into his neck. It made his spine shiver at a sensation he had never felt before this very moment. He was silent for a moment before saying "Woth a belief in God comes a believe in the devil...I do believe in such evil things" He said, trying not to tremble in fear where he stood.

"Woth a belief in God comes a believe in the devil...I do believe in such evil things"

Rin lifted an eyebrow hearing the boys words and seeing his body reaction. "Then what would you say if I tell you that I'm the Devil in person", he said touching his lips over the boy's lips, keeping eye contact.

He was intriguet, feeling the shiver of the boys body. So everybody could be temt. Even the most pure thing could be temted. He was amused that his body was responding to his touch but the boys mouth was keeping rejecting him. It was more of a puzzle.

"You know that the Devil has all sort of powers but here my dear ... it's all your body that resonds to my touch" he added letting his hand fall down the boys tights.

The D..D...Devil....? Was this man..really the Devil? He was doing such changes strange things to him and make him able to feel such weird things. Oh my...His mind was mush at actually having the real life devil in front of him. It only made him tremble more and feel frightened. He tried to comfort himself in thinking if he was a devil, God must be a living breathing person as well that could really be touched and seen. He wasn't moving out of sheer fear, not sure what to do with himself. He let the Devil touch him in such a way and he couldn't do anything.

"What happened darling ... cat got your tong?" he whispered lovely but then he changed his mood when he heard the others toughts.

"No .... God is not a living person. He doesn't care about low-life humans no matter how hard you believe in him" he said grabbing the boy on the wrist, holding a grip really tight. His eyes were turning darck as the nicht. "He doesn't even care about what I'm going to do to you?" he snapped and pulled the boy over to the table, pushing him with face down, taking down his pants. He undressed himself aswell, pushing himself in the boys entrance without preparing him or something. "Where is your precious God now?" he was saying through his teeth, holding the boy in front of him.

"T-That hurts.." Nathan said as his wrist was grabbed tightly and shook in more fear when the others eyes turned black as night. He wasn't lying..He was real..The devil...! He tried to escape the others grip but failed as he was pushed down onto the kitchen table. He still struggled as he was undressed and soon violated. His...purity....Taken by the devil. He groaned in pain, tears falling down his eyes. Lord...why? Everything in his body hurt him..contorted in so much pain.

"Let me hear your cry for your God now ... where is he? hugh? Where is he?" he growled while thrusting the boy in and out, feeling the inners tightening around him. Fuck this is amazing ... his insides are swallowing me .... he is so damn tight... in this manner i'm ... i'm. Rin shutted his eyes as he was climaxing inside the boy letting out a deep moan, then felt on the floor.

It was like he was in a trance and just woke up and realized what he had done. He didn't want to rappe the boy. But that was just he did. Widdeing his eyes looking at the poor boy. He really was that of a monster?

"Nathan I'm ...." he started to say reaching his hand towards the boy.

Nathan was in so much pain, everything hurt, his body and his heart. He knew God couldn't be everywhere to help everyone but it still hurt all the same. His purity for the lord..What else did he have left..He was nothing. It was finally over when the other reached his limit, turning to look at him, Tears came more from his eyes and he flinched at the hand coming toward him, "Get out.." He said with a growl of pain. He shook in fear and anger and betrayal..His kindness had this happen to him. He broke down in more tears at everything he knew feeling like it was being torn apart.

"Get out.."

A pain arrow struck through his body in that very instant like he got broken. Why .... why am I feeling like this?, he was thinking seeing the boy crying and curling away from him. What did he do? Normally he wasn't that of a monster. He wouldn't had turned into one before, what could have changed? He just went crazy went crazy knowing that the other was loving God and not the Devil. That was the problem? Love?

"You're still loving him ... Your God" he said keeping his eyes down, like a sad child. He stood up arranging his clothes and dressing back up. "Why ... He didn't came to save you ... Why are you still faithful to such a God?"

"G-God created everything..God loves all his children...God loves me...God judges the good and the bad.." Nathan wrapped his arms around himself, saying this felt more of a comfort to him than an answer to the others questions. "God is pure..I.." He couldn't even talk anymore, tears starting to stain the table. Everything hurt..Everything hurt so much. Why him...? He thought he was a good person. Why him?

"G-God created everything..God loves all his children...God loves me...God judges the good and the bad.."

"God doesn't love his children otherwise he would had been here or had done something to stop me!" he said quickly, turning his hand into fists. "He didn't cared when he throw me away in the undergrounds ... He isn't as kind as you think he is" he said and with thous last words he desapeared in dust.

Rin wasn't always the Devil. He was once the Angel of Light. The most beautiful of all, but because God thought that he was suffering from vanity and so, the bannished him from Heaven, turning the lovely Angel of Light into the Angel of Darknes. Clasic, one could think, but it was possible that God had a plan from the beginning. Who knows.

The point is that Rin, in his hate for his Father had caused so many trouble. Because he was betraied by the person he loved. His Father. Maybe what he was needing was someone to love him back with his bad sides aswell. But there was no one like that. His Father had turned him into a monster so that no one could ever love him.

Rin went to his club, pouring some drink in a glass but after he drank directly from the bottle.

Surely God would be kind to all his children..Was it not the Devil doing bad things to have gotten him in hell in the first place? But he still hurt and ..did things to him for no reason? Why did he seem so..off at the end of it all? He went to work cleaning himself up after the small incident. He had to go to church..He felt violated and hurt...How was he supposed to feel?

"Drinking quite a lot there?" A man with bright blonde hair sat next to him. The bright green eyes looked toward the bartender to order a drink of his own.

"Drinking quite a lot there?"

"Its good too cool down a bit" he said to the strange man near him , trying to ignore him further and just enjoy his drink. He wasn't in a mood of chimy-chat with some strange guy, which was a little strange coming from him who always was ready for some action.

"Why do you carying? Just get your drink and leave me alone" he added turing his back to the person. Why was he refusing to chat with a guy and not thinking of different perverted ways to make him scream his name. What the hell was happening to him? He took another deep sip from the bottle.

"I care because I know what happened..Rin" He spoke up quietly as he got his drink from the bartender. He took a big sip of it in one shot. "You did some pretty nasty things back there.." He said as he looked ahead of him. "Yet now here you are, acting all different afterwards" The man said quite confused at everything as his eyes briefly glowed gold for a moment.