Stay on Lights Path (18+)(mik3la and virtualoo)

virtualoo

Nathan liked to listen to Rin, wondering what he had done or been through in what was probably a very long lifetime to him. He followed the other out of the d doorway and after some paperwork, out of the hospital. "A nice walk home today" He smiled and talked out loud more to himself than anything. It was a beautiful day for a casual stroll back home.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• mik3la

"A nice walk home today"

"Indeed it is" he said breathing deep the fresh air, looking up to the sky and then to Nathan. It really was a beautiful day, but he still didn't understand the meaning of Gabriel's words. What was Dad planning that it was that of a secret?

Without realizing he was walking Nathan to his home. When they arrived in from of the house, Rin stopped immediately a few steps away. The old pictures of what happened came back to his mind, being to afraid that he would hurt again Nathan.

"Is your home far away? Do you need me to walk with you? You do have a home in this world if people have a last name attached to you at the hospital..right?" Nathan asked, not knowing much beyond what his name was. He stayed at the bottom of the steps of his home, looking at him curiously.

"Is your home far away? Do you need me to walk with you? You do have a home in this world if people have a last name attached to you at the hospital..right?"

"Yes I do ... I-I'll be on my way than ... Take care", he said turning and walking away from the boy. Still feeling a little dizzy he wanted to get away from the boy at the moment. He kind of thought of something but wasn't sure about his theory. He had to test it first. And who was better to test it than his loyal guard Mavis.

Once he got home he changed the clothes that he was in, pour some drink and after when in his office playing with a knife in his hand.

"Did you call for me sir..?" Mavis said as he stepped into Rins office. He was in his full demon form, no need for a human form here. He stood at attention as he waited for Rins orders. He was ready to do as the other commanded of him, being his most loyal guard.

"Let me ask you something ... why when I am here or anywhere else ... " he started saying cutting his palm with the knife but there was no blood. "I don't bleed .... but whenever I am around Nathan ... I am as a human?" he asked , having his eyes sparkling in the dark room.

"How is this possible?"

"I am not sure I understand.." He said rather confused at the very idea of Rin bleeding at all. Mavis was not sure how to respond or how that was even possible. "I am...I an not quite sure myself. And I must ask..Why would you care about what happens around that mortal man Rin?" Mavis asked more curiously.

"Because every time I am around him stuff happens" he said starting to walk back and forth in his office trying to figure out why was that even happening.

"I feel different ... I act different ... I bleed Mavis" he said stopping for a second looking at his friend. "Last day I've saved a child from a car accident and I got injured. I was in a hospital because I lost to much blood" he said laughing when he heard himself out loud. "Does that even make sense?"

"It really is strange.." Mavis said as he looked over his Master and friend. "You really are growing soft and all over a human" He said with a small smile and shake of his head. "That is probably why but I still don't see how it is possible" Mavis said with a shake of his head.

"Well believe it my friend ... it is possible" he added quickly looking outside the window. "I don't know why i got softer. Maybe because of the boy or I don't know ... It's just that .... I like being around him" he said more to himself than ot his friend.

He needed to figure it out why this boy had such a change upon him. "Mavis ... please take care of the club. I will be out" he said , dressing with one simple spank of his fingers and went out in town with his super car. He needed some distractions till tomorrow.

He let the other walk off, leaving himself confused. What had gotten into him recently that he would act his way around a human? It seemed that he might soon find out as he went to take care of the club as was instructed of him.

Rin found himself some puppets with which he could play along. He needed to get himself relaxed and turn back to his old habits. He easily found 2 boys that were willing to be fucked and fuck him back. He needed the ecstasy of that moment. He was the devil, that was his job, to make people lose themselves in their deepest desires.

The next morning the woke up in bed with the 2 boys that he had hooped last night. Letting them sleep, he took a shower and got on with his job stuffs. An empty space came up in his stomach and the image of the boy came in his head. An urge to see him started to raise in his body that made him uncomfortable. So, he drive his car to the library, hopping he would find the boy there, working as usual.

Nathan volunteered to take the front desk duty for the day for the library. It has a burst of activity in the morning but for right now it was quite relaxing. He took the moment of down time to make himself a cup of tea, bringing it to the front desk with him. While adjusting his glasses on his nose, he grabbed a book from underneath the counter. Nathan flipped through the book and sipped hois tea while he waited for people to come in.

"So early in the morning and so eager for learning more" said Rin getting inside the library, walking directly to the desk where Nathan was.

"Nice glaces" , he added pointing towards them. They were quite cute, giving him a sort of a pervert air. Yep ... he needed to calm down.

"So ... what plans do you have today, beside the library", he said rolling his eyes.

Nathan picked up his head when he heard a familiar voice call out to him. "Oh hi Rin" He said, pushing up his glasses with one finger. "And as far as plans go? I don't have any" Nathan laughed, putting down his book for a moment. "What time is it...? I get off of work in about half an hour" He said as he dabbed some tea off of his white v neck t shirt.

I get off of work in about half an hour"

"So if I am not mistaken, that would mean that you want me to plan something for after you're out of work?" he asked narrowing his eyes.

He wasn't that good at the humans stuff about seducing or dating. Wait a minute ... is this what I'm doing? I'm dating him?What?! He nevered dated because he didn't cared that much, ever.

"What's in it for me?" he smiled devilish leanning towards the boy but not touching him at all. it would be your sould perhaps?

"Don't get any ideas.." Nathan joked with a small chuckle. "I assume you are the one who is doing the planning if you are asking me about my plans" He smiled innocently.

Nathan could not help but turn a little red when Rei leaned in, feeling like his heart was in his throat and the other could easily jump him at any moment. "What's..in it for you...for what?" He stumbled a bit on his words, not sure why he felt so flustered. What did he mean by 'what's in it for me?"

"I assume you are the one who is doing the planning if you are asking me about my plans""I assume you are the one who is doing the planning if you are asking me about my plans"

That really amused him a lot and laughed. Yeah, maybe the other was right, the only problem was that Rin had no idea how all was working.

What's..in it for you...for what?"

"You are to damn innocent for this era" he said smiling, turning his face towards him with one finger and quickly kissed him on the lips. "Would I be able to do this further?"

Nathan soon found his head turned toward the other and Rin kissing him quickly on the lips. His face turned a really bright red at being kissed right in the middle of the library.

"Would I be able to do this further?"

That only made his cheeks turn even redder at the implication of kissing him more after work. Nothing was wrong with...kissing right? "I....I guess.." He managed to say to Rin.

"Then it's a date" he smiled and winked at the boy, feeling his heart melt as the other was blushing so hard, not believing how much he could get red.

"Then I'll come pick you up in half an houre" he said saluting the boy heading outside, disappearing in smoke.

"O..kay" Nathan said with a shy wave and a smile toward the other. He had a date with the devil...quite literally. It..cant be that bad right? Everything was going to be fine..so if my heart could calm down right now that would be great.

He cleaned up everything and got his tings, waiting for Rin in front of the library. He was a touch scared as to what the other had planned for this date.

Rin had no idea what a date was so until the boy got out from work he documented himself to find out more about it. It was something to do before sex, but he thought it was pointless. Why do people struggle with this kind of stuff when they can get directly to business?

Looking at the time he teleported himself back to the library seeing the boy waiting for him. "Did you waited for me much?"

"Yeah. I wanted to make sure I was ready to leave whenever you got back" Nathan said with a happy smile. "Hopefully you weren't bored while you were waiting so...what did you want to do exactly?" NAthan asked with a curious tone and smile. What did the devil even do on a date? He was sure he did not want to think too far on that subject.

"I have some things in mind but you wouldn't like it so ... I will resume myself to just take you a dinner" he said sticking his hands in his pockets smiling. "You are hungry right?" he asked quickly looking at the trying to figure out his reactions.

This whole thing was new to him. The Devil never dated so he had no idea what to do. He just said the first thing normal for a human, that he thought they would do.

"Dinner...actually sounds nice right about now" Nathan said with a happy smile, pleasantly surprised at the dinner offer. He wasn't sure what to expect but dinner? That actually sounds like it be be fun and an enjoyable evening. "I do not know where are going so lead the way" He said with a soft smile, standing at the other side of Rin. He was ready to go wherever he planned..