Stay on Lights Path (18+)(mik3la and virtualoo)

virtualoo

Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain....

Thou shalt not steal....

Many rules Nathan followed as a devot follower of the Christian faith. He was kind to his fellow man, he went to church and even sometimes taught lessons and sang psalms with young children with church. He was a good student and a good man.

But will he have his faith shaken by a force that is far from godly...but quite sinful?

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• mik3la

Name: Nathan Lansbury

Occupation: Part time Librarian and Sunday School Teacher for children at his local church

Looks: large.jpg

Personality: A kind hearted individual who wants to make others happy and smile even if it is not his happiest choice. If the whole is happy. He is a soft hearted individual, caring and helping others and not expecting anything in return, although it is appreciated. While he does not encourage "sinful" behavior, he likes to think people have the freedom to make their own choices. But he does spread his message when he finds it is acceptable..

Bio: Born into a religious household growing up, he found his calling with his religious organization. He believes that anyone can be anything with faith in yourself and the lord. Once he was old enough, he applied to be a sunday school teacher for young children. The children loved how caring and how much of a child he was himself. The parents loved to hear how much fun their children had in church and how well behaved they would be during service. Nathan has been doing this for years now, following the rules of his religion as much as he possibly could.

Demon Form

kdr0he.jpg

Human Form

28wpc3t.jpg

Name: Rin

Origin: Demon

Sign: In his human form has a tattoo on his full length of his arm like a dragon.

Orientation: Seke

Bio: Because of his insubordination and because he was thinking that humans are not worthing the protection of the angels he was banished from the heavens paradise into the deepest dungeon. Even though he wasn't a bad person he was punished. Thinking that he would manage to take revenge on God, he moved on Earth starting to take out the human's deepest desires and to bring chaos on Earth. More like , making his own play ground.

All was great until he found himself a new project to turn evil. A guy who was radiating of pure goodness. No one can be that pure and good. So he had fallowed and found out a lot of things about him. It was time to defy his Father by turning his most beloved faithful human into a little devil. Less did he know that things were about to change ....

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"And that was the story of Noah and the ark" Nathan wiggled a cut out of Noah's ark on a Popsicle stick, the children giggling at the silliness. Nathan gave each child a coloring page of Noah's ark with some versus about Noah from the book on the back of the paper. He greeted each parent or guardian coming in, commenting on a personal level about each and every child. He waved them all goodbye before cleaning up any messes left behind from the children. Now to head to work at the library! Next to the church, he loved the sight and sound and even smells of the library.

He walked with a litftle pep in his step, humming a song about David Appleseed. He stopped to say hello to some of the senior citizen that sAt to take a break on a bench in front of the convenience store. He pet one of their kittens with a big smile before excusing himself and continuing on his way. Nathan soon approached the library, stepping through the doors of the building. "Hello Janet, you seem tired. I'll take over from here. You can do the front desk if you like" He smiled, the woman seeming grateful to get away from organizing and restocking books. Nathan took over her position in the back part of the library, doing back book shelf by shelf.

Rin wanted to check on his new project and set the rules of the game. Once he got cleaned and dressed, he went to the church were the young man was pleading to kids the good deeds of God. Ugh ... only the sound of it's making me sick

He stood somewhere int he back so that no one can see him or ask him any question. After he fallowed the boy to the library. This guy is really the goodness itself ... How fun will i have to make it all turn apart, he thought entering the library, managing to find the boy in one of the rooms. He just couldn't bare to stand by and watch the boy work. It was to boring. Being good was boring, so he needed some action.

"Nice speech you had back there to the kids but Noah wasn't a good man as you described it", he said stepping out of the darkness. "You know he didn't saved the woman that one of his boys loved and also wanted to kill his 2 granddaughters", he added having a devilish smile.

Nathan hummed to himself before being startled by someone suddenly appearing. "Oh my..You scared me there for a second" Nathan said as he put the book he was holding on its shelf. "Sometimes the needs of the many outweigh the needs of one" He simple answered with a smile, scanning the shelf for the next books position. It seemed that this guy had been listening in on the sermon with the children earlier in the day. He also seemed to want to disagree with him but it didn't faze him.

"Oh my..You scared me there for a second"

He smirked. That it's kind of my job

"Sometimes the needs of the many outweigh the needs of one"

"You know you're not in school anymore so you can stop the fancy talk. Besides, what the message was is that, even Noah had the urge to kill which kid of broke one of my Fathers commands", he said getting closer by the boy.

As we all know, every demon has the powers of a incubus in his body, managing to charm whoever they want. The only problem here was, that thous charms weren't working on the guy.

"I suppose an answer to that is God works in mysterious ways. Some acts may not be the best though even if beneficial to God, you need to think clearly and need to ask if this is what God would truly want.Even Noah had his faults as a human being" Nathan smiled, going back to his books. He got this really funny feeling he could not place. Not that something was really wrong..yet something wasn't right either.

"I suppose an answer to that is God works in mysterious ways. Some acts may not be the best though even if beneficial to God, you need to think clearly and need to ask if this is what God would truly want.Even Noah had his faults as a human being"

"So you have a big faith in this God of yours", he said getting next to the boy, leaning on the shelf's that were behind him, sticking his hands in his pockets. "How can you have blindfold trust in someone that you never ever seen in your life?" he asked irritated by the fact that God was so worshiped by this guy and that his charm didn't want to work on him.

"It's faith. We believe in the air we breathe and yet we can't see that technically without help. God does not need to be seen to know he is real. If you excuse me..I'm..not feeling well" Nathan thought as he kind of had this hot feeling but it wasn't like a sick feeling? Perhaps he should take some medicine once he got home..it could be a bad case of hunger? He never had this feeling before..

"It's faith. We believe in the air we breathe and yet we can't see that technically without help. God does not need to be seen to know he is real.

"Nzt!" he said in anger that this boy manage to shut his mouth with his stupid philosophic argument. Since when god had something to do with philosophy? He cursed in his mind than turned to look at the boy.

If you excuse me..I'm..not feeling well"

So his charm did had effect on him only a little. He got right in front of him, stopping him in the middle way of the room. "Maybe I can help you", he purred through his lips, smirking , grabbing the boy by his wrist pulling him closer. With the other hand he was holding the boys chin so that he can gaze into the other's blue eyes and in an instance he pressed his lips on his.

Nathan was a bit surprised or at least confused by the others sudden gesture of pulling him closer. What was the meaning of-He soon found out as this strange man suddenly kissed him out of nowhere. A bright red blush rose to his face and he tried to wiggle out of his arms. "Let me go..I am not feeling good. I might get sick in you" He said, not sure how to feel except knowing a stranger kissed him out of nowhere and he had to take a step away from this man.

"Let me go..I am not feeling good. I might get sick in you"

"Why are you so shy?" he asked raising an eyebrow then he understood. He pinned a hand on the wall, blocking the boy from leaving. "Was this your first kiss?" he asked smiling devilish. "And don't worry, you're not ill or anything. It's just my charm that works on you a little strange" he added getting closer to the boy.

"Yes and I wanted it to be special. Not from some weird stranger pinning me to a wall in the library. You probably don't even know my name or I know yours" Timothy said, this feeling now accompanied by being very scared. "Let me go or...Ill scream!.." He spoke up quietly, being blocked against the wall and unable to leave himself.

"Yes and I wanted it to be special. Not from some weird stranger pinning me to a wall in the library. You probably don't even know my name or I know yours"

Rin laughed loudly hearing the boy so offended because he got his first kiss. "It was my pleasure but let me tell you something .... Its not that special. It's just a kiss" he shrugged. "That can be arranged. My name is Rin. What's yours princess?" he smirking. When the other thread him to scream he got even closer. "Try it ... but I would prefer to hear you scream of pleasure than other way", he said touching the boy between his legs.

"Nathan..and Rin you need to stop what you're doing" Nathan spoke up, looking for anyway out. This couldn't be Christian at all to have the other do or say such things to him. Especially when the other talked about screams of pleasure and touching him between his legs. "Please..stop" Nathan said with a bright red face at the other. He even tried to push the other away.

"Nathan..and Rin you need to stop what you're doing"

""You sound so good ... there's no way you can escape" ,?" he said in a purr voice. He continued touching the boy, liking the sound of his voice.

"Please..stop"

Even if he was asking for stop, it was thrilled. But in just one second, he didn't know what happened and he stopped looking at the boy, feeling a little strange. The look on the boy's face made him stopped. Why ... wh-why am I stopping .... I-I should continuu .... this is the best way to take revenge ...

Rin bite his lower lip stepping away from the boy. Something was wrong but didn't know what.

Nathan was ready to start tearing up and crying at this point. Was he going to things that were not entirely holy..in a public place? He was scared, terrified a stranger would touch him and make him feel this way.

But he stopped..He really stopped. He was frozen in place out of fear of retaliation. Once he saw that he stopped as if in thought, he took the opportunity to step away from him. "...Thank you" He spoke up quietly before turning to quickly scurry off somewhere else.

It was strange that he, the all powerful of the demons, stopped all of a sudden to take a young person to commit a sin. That wasn't like him.

"...Thank you"

At the sound of the voice from the boy, he turned his gaze at him, narrowing his eyes, not understanding the whole situation. He bite his lip in fustration lifting his eyes up. "It's not over Dad. It has just starrtet. The next time he will not escape" he mumbled and went home, more exactly to the bar that was underneath his apartment, which was his. He needed a distraction. He needed some fun to cool himself down.

It seemed that he would need to keep an eye out for this stranger. He might try to touch him like this again..But he must give him benefit of the doubt. He had stopped when he asked, maybe he got carried away? Nathan wanted to believe this guy was a good person despite how he had acted. Nathan continued on with his work, trying to remain focused.

He was glad to be done with work, quickly rushing home and darting his head left to right. His showe was especially long today..Nathan wanted to make sure he felt clean after getting his first kiss stolen and his body touched in such sinful ways In a public place.

Rin's servants were trying to entertain him but he was away with his thoughts.

"Master ... Are you alright?" asked one boy.

Rin turned his head looking with narrowed eyes at him, not understanding.

"Why do you ask?"

"You are absent My Lord. Is it there something we can do?" he added.

"There would be something ... Shut your mouth and start work with it in pleasuring me" he said visible anger. The boy looked at the other, swallowing in fear and started to please him.

Why I don't even enjoy this?

The next day Rin woke up, getting something to drink. He didn't need food or anything, but drinking was a habit of his. He sat at his desk enjoying the bitterness of the alcohol.

"My Lord .... The information's you asked" said a messenger giving him an envelop.

"Thank you Martin" , he said starting to look through the paper, grinning. He asked for all the information one could get about that boy. "Nathan" he said for himself with a grin on his face.

--Name: Nathan Lansbury

Child of: Angelica Lansbury-Maiden Name Wallace And Jonathan Lansbury

Likes: Small animals, seems fond of kittens and puppies. Sweet foods are his favorite, not liking foods that are too spicy without a drink. Reading fantasy books he does often. Spends much of his time in a library, the church, or a volunteer center for animals.

Dislikes:Insects, flies and spiders in particular

Has not been with anyone before and seems shy toward topics of a sexual nature

-----

Nathan tried to keep himself busy the next day, not wanting to think about the strangeness of yesterday. It is not every day that a random stranger comes up and kisses you and...touches you like that. He had to focus or he would not stop thinking about it. He found himself far too busy to pray, working more in the library today before being allowed to leave early.

He was happy to enjoy his afternoon off, going right to a shop that sells a ton of sweets on the main street. "One parfait with orange slices on it please" he said with a big happy smile, eagerly watching it being made. He smiled happily as he sat down to take the first bite.

"Interesting likes and dislikes" he said to himself laughing. This guy was the an angel himself, being all so pride-less and all thous stupid things.

"So i really got his first kiss .... I'm glad about that ...Hope that wouldn't be the only thing I would get from him" he grin, closing the document letting it on his desk.

HE wanted to have some fun so, he used his powers to find out where the boy was at. Lasted not to long to find out and he flew there in just one second. He didn't want to scare the little birdy so he was waiting outside, in a corner where he couldn't be seen.

Nathan hummed happily as he ate his parfait, licking at the excess sugar on his lips from the various whipped cream and sugar toppings. Saving a few extra orange slices for last, he ate them and made sure to thank the person behind the counter for the treat.

"It was really good today, thanks!" He called back with a happy smile as he turned and left the store.

'"Way too much sugar today...now..what to do about dinner tonight. Maybe some steak...nah...hmm" Nathan talked to himself in front of the store before going to walk down the street.

"Yes indeed. To much sugar for a little angel like you" said Rin stepping out from the corner smiling devilish. "Shouldn't you be in the library?" he asked getting closer to the boy but keeping his distance. He didn't want the boy to run away from him. It wouldn't have been a problem, but still.

"How are you feeling today?" he asked studying the boy from head to toe.