Stay on Lights Path (18+)(mik3la and virtualoo)

virtualoo

"I know" he manage to say without showing any emotion on his face. Even if inside he was upset on himself for all that he was about to do, he took a deep breath calming himself.

"Family business ... I had to.... handle it," he added patting the boys head before wiping the tears from the others eyes.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• virtualoo

• mik3la

"I am glad you are all right, I was worried they might have done something bad you after you left and...sorry.." Nathan had to wipe more tears, worried he was getting all choked up again. "I am just glad to see you...and see you are safe" Nathan said with a soft and happy smile. It must have been rough, he seemed so distant today..

Seeing the other cry for him and being worried for him only made things worst. His heart was breaking with every tear the other was shading. And knowing that more were about to come because of him it was killing him on the inside. But it was for his own good right? At least that's what he was thinking. He would had ignore his fathers words and keep Nathan with him and ignore all the rest. He could keep him safe in Hell, he was after all the king there. But the only problem was that after Nathan would see Hell, and see him as he really is as the Devil in Hell, would he still love him?

"Did you eat? You look kind of pale" he said after giving the boy an embrace. It wasn't enough for him but it made him feel better.

"Now that you mention it...I don't think I have eaten anything since early yesterday morning" Nathan said, shyly smiling at forgetting to eat. "I will need to grab something after work...Some hot food sounds good right about now" He laughed a bit at thinking about food. "Look, now you got me all hungry and thinking about food" Nathan laughed even more, feeling in a much better mood.

"At least I manage to make you laugh a little" he said smiling along with the other. Before I make you cry and hate me, maybe for the rest of your life, he thought trying to print that image, of a happy Nathan, in his mind because he didn't know for how long could he enjoy it.

"Let's have you eat something and after I want to take you to a place", he added heading towards the entrance.

"Okay, I'll let them know I am leaving real quick and we can go eat! Let's eat until we can't eat anymore" Nathan laughed, finishing the last few books and quickly saying goodbye. He gathered his things and met Rin back where he was. "Where are we going after we eat? You got me all curious now, you surprise me" He laughed with a small smile on his face. Where did Rin want to show him?

"First we eat" he said taking him by the hand and leading the way to the nearest coffee shop where they could also eat something. Well, more Nathan than him. It were a few moments that he could see him and keeping his picture happy and all before everything was destroyed.

At the table, in his mind started to flow all sorts of situation that will fallow, making him feel bad and hurt. But he had a poker face that could not be broken.

"I want you to take you .... to my home ... In Hell" he ended up saying after Nathan finished his meal. There was no point in delaying this.

Nathan got to the shop and ate his food happily, he had been starving! He was also very happy to have Rin at his side again so it made everything so much better. He finished his food with a smile, looking confused as Rin seemed deep in thought.

His eyes grew wide at Rins sudden invitation to go to hell with him. "That's a surprise..." He said after a moment of silence. "I suppose I've already seen heaven so I guess seeing hell will definitely be...an experience" Nathan said quietly, instinctively scared at the idea of going to hell. But it was with Rin...He should be fine. It took a second to remember that Rin was the Devil so...did he always look like this?

• 4 weeks later...

Rin fake a smile trying not to think about what will come. How Nathan will get scared and will run away from him, hatting him for all that he will see. Especially when he will see the real him. His chest started to hurt and it was almost impossible to breath. He was afraid. Afraid of loosing him. Afraid of loosing the only thing that he ever loved. With one last look on the others smile, he tried to capture the picture of Nathan being that happy. Because after all it wouldn't be anymore.

"Alright ... l-let's go" he said getting up when the other finished his eating heading in the back of the store, where no one would see them disappear in thin air. He reached for the others hand, pulling him close to him. One last time feeling him close was like a sharp sword punching his heart. Biting his lip, he started to enchant in a different language and this time a portal opened. When he reached the hand to the portal, they were swept away by it, making them landing in the very Hell.

"This is my home ...... This is ... Hell" he said turning his head to one side breathing in and out, preparing himself for the moment when he will show the boy his real face.

Nathan was a bit frightened to actually see Hell but it was where Rin was from. He did want to see where the other came from and what sort of place Rin lived in that it was his home, his home after he had been kicked out of heaven. He had only ever heard from words of heaven and hell, he had seen heaven....what was Hell like?

Nathan let himself be pulled toward the other, Rin chanting and soon finding himself being sucked through the portal that was summoned. He looked around with timid curiosity and he was a tad scared by instinct. He was supposed to fear this place and never want to see or even be near this place by nature. And yet here he was....with Rin.

"It's....not what I expected?" Nathan was not sure what to say, expecting a never ending firepit that looked like the inside of a volcano in his imagination of what hell did look like. It kind of dawned on him that Rin ruled all this and that the guy in front of him was again the devil. Did he look like this all the time? It reminded him of a time that felt forever ago....and those black eyes. This...must not be what he looks like all the time...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Demon Form

kdr0he.jpg

Rin breath deep letting his true self appear in order for the other to see him as he truly was. It was the only way. Even if that would had mean that he would lose the other. That he will lose part of his heart which was hurting so damn bad. His hair turned darker and grew more till his shoulders, a pair of black and sharp horns grew on his head and his eyes turned yellow. His body turned much more muscular than he was in human form, letting behind him a pair of gray wings which were half his size. He wasn't big in height but in musculature. Once could tell that he was a powerful and dangerous demon.

Feeling the power in hell, smaller demons came by to see the lord return and bowed before him. All that could do Rin was looking at the boy witch didn't say anything, just watching him with shocking eyes. His chest hurt seeing fear in his eyes. Even if the other tried to hide it, the devil already saw it.

"Nathan ..." he made a step forward but after stopped sighing. "This is me ... I understand if you are afraid of me and want to go back" he was keeping his eyes away from the boy. Even his voice was a little more deep.

Nathan stood confused for a moment before Rin seemed to warp and change before his very eyes. Rins entire form seemed to grow more demonic and dark, the dark hair growing what seemed to be even darker. Horns emerged from the others head as his eyes grew more yellow. While gray wings grew out of his back, the others body grew in muscles, his body almost sinful with how muscular and built it was.

"I....Would be lying if I said I was not frightened at all...." Nathan said as he took a shy step closer to the other. "I was raised to fear you by very nature..." He spoke up while still shy. "I did know you were the devil before I knew what you looked like...I want to try and accept this" Nathan said with a timid smile.

"I....Would be lying if I said I was not frightened at all...."

"I was raised to fear you by very nature..."

And there it was. His fear was starting to punch his heart with sharp knifes. That was it. the other was going to back up and go home, away from him. That was the deal with his Father once he showed his true self and the other was discussed. But the words that the boy said further surprised him.

"I did know you were the devil before I knew what you looked like...I want to try and accept this"

"What?" he lifted his head, turning his yellow gaze to the boy. He was shocked. No one had ever wanted him after his true form. How could he still like him. "But ... I'm ... this ... I'm the Devil" he continued, not knowing what to tell further.

Nathan took a deep breath and said "I know...I have always known remember?" with a shy smile. "Yes I am frightened and yes I am scared. But what kind of person would that make me?" He questioned out loud, looking up to Rin. "If I ran from you now just from what you look like, what kind of man does that make me? Certainly not a decent man.." He said with a small nod. "I want to at least say something nice so....um...I like your muscles?" He smiled shyly once more as he just felt really tense and tried to relax.

Rin laught by the others compliment. It was a nervous smile. Unexpected was this boy. The fist one to accept him as he was. He could see that even if he was afraid he tried to be brave. What more could he ask? What did he do to deserve such a person in his life.

"How can you like me like this? I am a monster. Hell is my home. You are a dim light in this darkness and i dont want you to get hurt" he said looking at the boy with a soft loving look. He could still not understand how there could be such understandimg and love in one person. His heart was beating fast. He reach his hand for the other waiting for his move. What would his father say in this matter? Wouldnt their deal break?

"Nathan ... this is no place for you" he added sighing. "You are to kind and i cannot force you or make you to live here. Its to much for a person like you. You shouldnt ..." he break his words not understanding how he got so soft. It was all because of the boy. He really did changed him. He really found a love for him. But his main fear was, what would now happen?

• 5 months later...

"F-For being the devil...You sure got a soft spot.." Nathan said with a small chuckle. "Is it not 'Sweet on the street, demon in the sheets' anymore? I don't quite know how that one goes.." He said as he kind of didn't know what to do with himself now. He had seen both God himself, going against gods wishes, seen hell, fell in love with the devil..did more with the devil as a follower of God....What was a person supposed to do with themselves now? Where does one go from here?

"Nathan ... i cannot force you ... that's why Father left us with our free will. So that we can decide for ourself not matter if its right or wrong but .... You have to choose between staying in here with me and heaven" he said holding Nathan's hands, keeping him close so that he can look in his eyes. He only wished that instead of staying here his father, for once, would make something for him and let them stay on earth. But he knew that it was an impossible request.

"I don't want to lose you but ... if that means you will be safe, than i am willingly giving you to heaven" he added being as honest as possible.

"I kind of told god off to his face just to be with you. Heaven is nothing without you in it.." Nathan said with an embarrassed blush. What was he doing here? He was saying all this embarrassing stuff and pretty much wanting to live with the devil in hell instead of heaven. He fell head over heels for he devil...and now he was surrounding by demons.

"I kind of told god off to his face just to be with you. Heaven is nothing without you in it.."

"Same goes here love" he said sighing hugging the other hard in his arms, not wanting to let him go. Changing his appearance back to normal, in the man that Nathan knew. Growling at the demons that got near them, they got scared and flee in the darkness.

"If you want this than i am yours to obey" he said in a whispered looking the other in the eye, than pressing their lips together in a soft passionate kiss. This was something knew and hat to count on something. The devil was willingly obeying a human.

Nathan loved the others soft embrace against him, pressing against the other gently and relishing in the warmth. He felt the other seem to change before him, going into the form that he first met him in. While the others line made his cheeks blush, the kiss did more. He knotte dhis hand into the others hair and returned the kiss with as much passion.

"I love you Nathaniel ... And for that , i want tot ask you a very important question" he said pushing himself a few inches so that he could look at the boy and kneeling in front of him using his power to make appear a small box in his hand.

"Me, the Devil, ask you Nathaniel the light, if you want to become my one and only soul, lover and life partner for all eternity" he said opening the box, revealing a round ring with black stones all around it.

Nathaniel tilted his head curiously, wondering what he wanted to ask. He looked down as he started to kneel before him, even more confused than before. It dawned on him what was happening as he opened the box to see a ring inside of it. It was so..beautiful and it caught him totally by surprise. "Of course...yes..." Nathaniel said happiyl as he practically jumped on him and wrapped him in a tight hug.

Rin laugh seeing the other so happy, holding him close to his chest. Than he took the others hand and placed the ring on his rightful place, kissing his hand gently. "Now your mine and mine only" he whispered kissing the boy passionately, lifting him up like a bride, heading to his chamber and laying him on the bed, caressing his body with gentle moves still with their clothes on.

Nathan smiled happily as he kissed Noah in return in true happiness. He couldn't help but happily giggle as he was lifted up bridal style, being set down after a few moments. Could he be any happier than he was right now? Joy just filled every second of him as his hands wrapped around the other, able to see that ring sparkle next to the others face looking down at him.

Ri kept the kiss going while his hands moved under the clothes, touching the others chest and lifting the shirt up so that he could have a better look. "So perfect" he whispered going down with the kisses laying them softly on the chest, letting out his tongue making small circles on the soft skin and around the nipples which he would suck them and lick until they where hard.

Moving forward his hand down the boys pants, he untied them and grabbed the boy's cock into his hand, stroking it slowly and slowly, enjoying everything of his lovers body.