Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    mik3la Inventory
    Sebastian Michaelis Ryuuichi Asami Shiki Doru

Re: Stay on Lights Path (18+)(mik3la and virtualoo)

"What happened darling ... cat got your tong?" he whispered lovely but then he changed his mood when he heard the others toughts.
    "No .... God is not a living person. He doesn't care about low-life humans no matter how hard you believe in him" he said grabbing the boy on the wrist, holding a grip really tight. His eyes were turning darck as the nicht. "He doesn't even care about what I'm going to do to you?" he snapped and pulled the boy over to the table, pushing him with face down, taking down his pants. He undressed himself aswell, pushing himself in the boys entrance without preparing him or something. "Where is your precious God now?" he was saying through his teeth, holding the boy in front of him.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory
    Sebastian Asami Rin - VIP Card for Blog VIP Card for Blog

"T-That hurts.." Nathan said as his wrist was grabbed tightly and shook in more fear when the others eyes turned black as night. He wasn't lying..He was real..The devil...! He tried to escape the others grip but failed as he was pushed down onto the kitchen table. He still struggled as he was undressed and soon violated. His...purity....Taken by the devil. He groaned in pain, tears falling down his eyes. Lord...why? Everything in his body hurt him..contorted in so much pain.
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    mik3la Inventory

"Let me hear your cry for your God now ... where is he? hugh? Where is he?" he growled while thrusting the boy in and out, feeling the inners tightening around him. Fuck this is amazing ... his insides are swallowing me .... he is so damn tight... in this manner i'm ... i'm. Rin shutted his eyes as he was climaxing inside the boy letting out a deep moan, then felt on the floor.

It was like he was in a trance and just woke up and realized what he had done. He didn't want to rappe the boy. But that was just he did. Widdeing his eyes looking at the poor boy. He really was that of a monster?

"Nathan I'm ...." he started to say reaching his hand towards the boy.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory

Nathan was in so much pain, everything hurt, his body and his heart. He knew God couldn't be everywhere to help everyone but it still hurt all the same. His purity for the lord..What else did he have left..He was nothing. It was finally over when the other reached his limit, turning to look at him, Tears came more from his eyes and he flinched at the hand coming toward him, "Get out.." He said with a growl of pain. He shook in fear and anger and betrayal..His kindness had this happen to him. He broke down in more tears at everything he knew feeling like it was being torn apart.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    mik3la Inventory

"Get out.."
    A pain arrow struck through his body in that very instant like he got broken. Why .... why am I feeling like this?, he was thinking seeing the boy crying and curling away from him. What did he do? Normally he wasn't that of a monster. He wouldn't had turned into one before, what could have changed? He just went crazy went crazy knowing that the other was loving God and not the Devil. That was the problem? Love?

"You're still loving him ... Your God" he said keeping his eyes down, like a sad child. He stood up arranging his clothes and dressing back up. "Why ... He didn't came to save you ... Why are you still faithful to such a God?"

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory

"G-God created everything..God loves all his children...God loves me...God judges the good and the bad.." Nathan wrapped his arms around himself, saying this felt more of a comfort to him than an answer to the others questions. "God is pure..I.." He couldn't even talk anymore, tears starting to stain the table. Everything hurt..Everything hurt so much. Why him...? He thought he was a good person. Why him?

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    mik3la Inventory

"G-God created everything..God loves all his children...God loves me...God judges the good and the bad.."
    "God doesn't love his children otherwise he would had been here or had done something to stop me!" he said quickly, turning his hand into fists. "He didn't cared when he throw me away in the undergrounds ... He isn't as kind as you think he is" he said and with thous last words he desapeared in dust.

Rin wasn't always the Devil. He was once the Angel of Light. The most beautiful of all, but because God thought that he was suffering from vanity and so, the bannished him from Heaven, turning the lovely Angel of Light into the Angel of Darknes. Clasic, one could think, but it was possible that God had a plan from the beginning. Who knows.
    The point is that Rin, in his hate for his Father had caused so many trouble. Because he was betraied by the person he loved. His Father. Maybe what he was needing was someone to love him back with his bad sides aswell. But there was no one like that. His Father had turned him into a monster so that no one could ever love him.

Rin went to his club, pouring some drink in a glass but after he drank directly from the bottle.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory

Surely God would be kind to all his children..Was it not the Devil doing bad things to have gotten him in hell in the first place? But he still hurt and ..did things to him for no reason? Why did he seem so..off at the end of it all? He went to work cleaning himself up after the small incident. He had to go to church..He felt violated and hurt...How was he supposed to feel?

"Drinking quite a lot there?" A man with bright blonde hair sat next to him. The bright green eyes looked toward the bartender to order a drink of his own.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    mik3la Inventory

"Drinking quite a lot there?"
    "Its good too cool down a bit" he said to the strange man near him , trying to ignore him further and just enjoy his drink. He wasn't in a mood of chimy-chat with some strange guy, which was a little strange coming from him who always was ready for some action.
    "Why do you carying? Just get your drink and leave me alone" he added turing his back to the person. Why was he refusing to chat with a guy and not thinking of different perverted ways to make him scream his name. What the hell was happening to him? He took another deep sip from the bottle.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory

"I care because I know what happened..Rin" He spoke up quietly as he got his drink from the bartender. He took a big sip of it in one shot. "You did some pretty nasty things back there.." He said as he looked ahead of him. "Yet now here you are, acting all different afterwards" The man said quite confused at everything as his eyes briefly glowed gold for a moment.

Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles