Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    mik3la Inventory
    Sebastian Michaelis Ryuuichi Asami Shiki Doru

Re: Stay on Lights Path (18+)(mik3la and virtualoo)

"Are you living alone?" asked further as normal as possible. It was easy for him to abduct the boy if he was all alone in the house but he preferred asking. A small conversation was alright, but also strange for him. Rin never had this small talks before, always rushing to the action point.

OOC: @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] sorry for replying so late. I was out of town this weekend

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory
    Sebastian Asami Rin - VIP Card for Blog VIP Card for Blog

"Yes I do" Nathan said with a smile as they were soon reaching his block with his house. He was busy thinking to himself of how to best time cooking so he could watch a movie perhaps while he was eating food. Maybe mashed potatoes as a side dish. Now that sounded really good right now!
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] No worries :3

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    mik3la Inventory

Good for me ...
    He thought while walking beside him. When they reached the boys house he looked around and got near the boy. "Could I get a cup of water please? All this heat made me thirsty" he said in a melodious voice, trying to use his charm, which no mortal could resist, hoping he could get in the house. Once he was in, the show could begin.

Even if the boy would refuze his invitation, but knowing his kindness he wouldn't, but even if, Rin had other possibilities now that he knew where the boy was living. He could easily get in the house and force himself towards the boy. Or when he would sleep. So many possibilities to choose ... I just don't know which one, he was thinking looking at the boy with lustful eyes.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory

"Sure! Just wait inside near the front door and Illl get you a disposable cup to take with you for the walk home" Nathan smiled as they soon approached his house. It was a small blue one story house with a gate leading to the backyard. He stepped up to the white front door and opened it, looking back to see if the other was still following him. He went to go start walking toward the kitchen to get this guy some water.
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    mik3la Inventory

"Sure! Just wait inside near the front door and Illl get you a disposable cup to take with you for the walk home"
    "Perrrfect" he pured just like a cat and fallowed the boy in his house. He was so innocent that Rin just couldn't help it but wanting him more. He fallowed him inside and closed the door, looking carefully around, memorizing every inch of the house. It wasn't a big one, but it was enough.

He went in the kitchen after him and stopped in the doorway keeping his devilish eyes on him. Licking his lips he approached the other, blocking the escape with his hands from one side to the other's body. "Didn't you learn never to invite strangers in the house?" he whispered in his ear.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory

Nathan was reaching up to get a disposable cup from the higher cabinet when he was blocked from leaving by the others hands. Great..You let your guard down and he takes advantage of your kindness. "Helping a fellow man with water is fine..I suppose not" He said, feeling a bit hurt his trust was betrayed. He tried to ever so carefully slip his hand toward a cabinet drawer to try and get a utensil to fight back. He had to be ready to stop this guy if it came to it.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    mik3la Inventory

"Helping a fellow man with water is fine..I suppose not"
    "I am really touched" he said licking the boys neck. "But i just couldn't help .... you look so delicious" he added in a whispere, biting the boys shoulder, leaving a small mark.
    "Tell me something ... do you believe in evil spirits? Like ... the devil?" he asked turning the boy to face him. He wanted to know what the boy was thinking about him.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory

Timothy forgot about his intentions of getting a weapon when the other man had licked and bit into his neck. It made his spine shiver at a sensation he had never felt before this very moment. He was silent for a moment before saying "Woth a belief in God comes a believe in the devil...I do believe in such evil things" He said, trying not to tremble in fear where he stood.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    mik3la Inventory

"Woth a belief in God comes a believe in the devil...I do believe in such evil things"
    Rin lifted an eyebrow hearing the boys words and seeing his body reaction. "Then what would you say if I tell you that I'm the Devil in person", he said touching his lips over the boy's lips, keeping eye contact.
    He was intriguet, feeling the shiver of the boys body. So everybody could be temt. Even the most pure thing could be temted. He was amused that his body was responding to his touch but the boys mouth was keeping rejecting him. It was more of a puzzle.
    "You know that the Devil has all sort of powers but here my dear ... it's all your body that resonds to my touch" he added letting his hand fall down the boys tights.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory

The D..D...Devil....? Was this man..really the Devil? He was doing such changes strange things to him and make him able to feel such weird things. Oh my...His mind was mush at actually having the real life devil in front of him. It only made him tremble more and feel frightened. He tried to comfort himself in thinking if he was a devil, God must be a living breathing person as well that could really be touched and seen. He wasn't moving out of sheer fear, not sure what to do with himself. He let the Devil touch him in such a way and he couldn't do anything.

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles