Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Position
    Seke
    Credits
    mik3la Inventory
    Sebastian Michaelis Ryuuichi Asami Shiki Doru

Re: Stay on Lights Path (18+)(mik3la and virtualoo)

"It's faith. We believe in the air we breathe and yet we can't see that technically without help. God does not need to be seen to know he is real.
    "Nzt!" he said in anger that this boy manage to shut his mouth with his stupid philosophic argument. Since when god had something to do with philosophy? He cursed in his mind than turned to look at the boy.

If you excuse me..I'm..not feeling well"
    So his charm did had effect on him only a little. He got right in front of him, stopping him in the middle way of the room. "Maybe I can help you", he purred through his lips, smirking , grabbing the boy by his wrist pulling him closer. With the other hand he was holding the boys chin so that he can gaze into the other's blue eyes and in an instance he pressed his lips on his.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory
    Sebastian Asami Rin - VIP Card for Blog VIP Card for Blog

Nathan was a bit surprised or at least confused by the others sudden gesture of pulling him closer. What was the meaning of-He soon found out as this strange man suddenly kissed him out of nowhere. A bright red blush rose to his face and he tried to wiggle out of his arms. "Let me go..I am not feeling good. I might get sick in you" He said, not sure how to feel except knowing a stranger kissed him out of nowhere and he had to take a step away from this man.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    mik3la Inventory

"Let me go..I am not feeling good. I might get sick in you"
    "Why are you so shy?" he asked raising an eyebrow then he understood. He pinned a hand on the wall, blocking the boy from leaving. "Was this your first kiss?" he asked smiling devilish. "And don't worry, you're not ill or anything. It's just my charm that works on you a little strange" he added getting closer to the boy.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory

"Yes and I wanted it to be special. Not from some weird stranger pinning me to a wall in the library. You probably don't even know my name or I know yours" Timothy said, this feeling now accompanied by being very scared. "Let me go or...Ill scream!.." He spoke up quietly, being blocked against the wall and unable to leave himself.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    mik3la Inventory

"Yes and I wanted it to be special. Not from some weird stranger pinning me to a wall in the library. You probably don't even know my name or I know yours"
    Rin laughed loudly hearing the boy so offended because he got his first kiss. "It was my pleasure but let me tell you something .... Its not that special. It's just a kiss" he shrugged. "That can be arranged. My name is Rin. What's yours princess?" he smirking. When the other thread him to scream he got even closer. "Try it ... but I would prefer to hear you scream of pleasure than other way", he said touching the boy between his legs.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory

"Nathan..and Rin you need to stop what you're doing" Nathan spoke up, looking for anyway out. This couldn't be Christian at all to have the other do or say such things to him. Especially when the other talked about screams of pleasure and touching him between his legs. "Please..stop" Nathan said with a bright red face at the other. He even tried to push the other away.
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by virtualoo; 07-26-2016 at 04:42 PM.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    mik3la Inventory

"Nathan..and Rin you need to stop what you're doing"
    ""You sound so good ... there's no way you can escape" ,?" he said in a purr voice. He continued touching the boy, liking the sound of his voice.
    "Please..stop"
    Even if he was asking for stop, it was thrilled. But in just one second, he didn't know what happened and he stopped looking at the boy, feeling a little strange. The look on the boy's face made him stopped. Why ... wh-why am I stopping .... I-I should continuu .... this is the best way to take revenge ...
    Rin bite his lower lip stepping away from the boy. Something was wrong but didn't know what.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory

Nathan was ready to start tearing up and crying at this point. Was he going to things that were not entirely holy..in a public place? He was scared, terrified a stranger would touch him and make him feel this way.

But he stopped..He really stopped. He was frozen in place out of fear of retaliation. Once he saw that he stopped as if in thought, he took the opportunity to step away from him. "...Thank you" He spoke up quietly before turning to quickly scurry off somewhere else.
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    mik3la Inventory

It was strange that he, the all powerful of the demons, stopped all of a sudden to take a young person to commit a sin. That wasn't like him.

"...Thank you"
    At the sound of the voice from the boy, he turned his gaze at him, narrowing his eyes, not understanding the whole situation. He bite his lip in fustration lifting his eyes up. "It's not over Dad. It has just starrtet. The next time he will not escape" he mumbled and went home, more exactly to the bar that was underneath his apartment, which was his. He needed a distraction. He needed some fun to cool himself down.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory

It seemed that he would need to keep an eye out for this stranger. He might try to touch him like this again..But he must give him benefit of the doubt. He had stopped when he asked, maybe he got carried away? Nathan wanted to believe this guy was a good person despite how he had acted. Nathan continued on with his work, trying to remain focused.

He was glad to be done with work, quickly rushing home and darting his head left to right. His showe was especially long today..Nathan wanted to make sure he felt clean after getting his first kiss stolen and his body touched in such sinful ways In a public place.

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles