Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory
    Sebastian Asami Rin - VIP Card for Blog VIP Card for Blog

Re: Stay on Lights Path (18+)(mik3la and virtualoo)

Nathan liked to listen to Rin, wondering what he had done or been through in what was probably a very long lifetime to him. He followed the other out of the d doorway and after some paperwork, out of the hospital. "A nice walk home today" He smiled and talked out loud more to himself than anything. It was a beautiful day for a casual stroll back home.
    @[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    mik3la Inventory
    Sebastian Michaelis Ryuuichi Asami Shiki Doru

"A nice walk home today"
    "Indeed it is" he said breathing deep the fresh air, looking up to the sky and then to Nathan. It really was a beautiful day, but he still didn't understand the meaning of Gabriel's words. What was Dad planning that it was that of a secret?
    Without realizing he was walking Nathan to his home. When they arrived in from of the house, Rin stopped immediately a few steps away. The old pictures of what happened came back to his mind, being to afraid that he would hurt again Nathan.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory

"Is your home far away? Do you need me to walk with you? You do have a home in this world if people have a last name attached to you at the hospital..right?" Nathan asked, not knowing much beyond what his name was. He stayed at the bottom of the steps of his home, looking at him curiously.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    mik3la Inventory

"Is your home far away? Do you need me to walk with you? You do have a home in this world if people have a last name attached to you at the hospital..right?"
    "Yes I do ... I-I'll be on my way than ... Take care", he said turning and walking away from the boy. Still feeling a little dizzy he wanted to get away from the boy at the moment. He kind of thought of something but wasn't sure about his theory. He had to test it first. And who was better to test it than his loyal guard Mavis.

Once he got home he changed the clothes that he was in, pour some drink and after when in his office playing with a knife in his hand.

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory

"Did you call for me sir..?" Mavis said as he stepped into Rins office. He was in his full demon form, no need for a human form here. He stood at attention as he waited for Rins orders. He was ready to do as the other commanded of him, being his most loyal guard.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    mik3la Inventory

"Let me ask you something ... why when I am here or anywhere else ... " he started saying cutting his palm with the knife but there was no blood. "I don't bleed .... but whenever I am around Nathan ... I am as a human?" he asked , having his eyes sparkling in the dark room.

"How is this possible?"

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory

"I am not sure I understand.." He said rather confused at the very idea of Rin bleeding at all. Mavis was not sure how to respond or how that was even possible. "I am...I an not quite sure myself. And I must ask..Why would you care about what happens around that mortal man Rin?" Mavis asked more curiously.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    mik3la Inventory

"Because every time I am around him stuff happens" he said starting to walk back and forth in his office trying to figure out why was that even happening.

"I feel different ... I act different ... I bleed Mavis" he said stopping for a second looking at his friend. "Last day I've saved a child from a car accident and I got injured. I was in a hospital because I lost to much blood" he said laughing when he heard himself out loud. "Does that even make sense?"

Position
    Secret
    Credits
    virtualoo Inventory

"It really is strange.." Mavis said as he looked over his Master and friend. "You really are growing soft and all over a human" He said with a small smile and shake of his head. "That is probably why but I still don't see how it is possible" Mavis said with a shake of his head.

Position
    Seke
    Credits
    mik3la Inventory

"Well believe it my friend ... it is possible" he added quickly looking outside the window. "I don't know why i got softer. Maybe because of the boy or I don't know ... It's just that .... I like being around him" he said more to himself than ot his friend.

He needed to figure it out why this boy had such a change upon him. "Mavis ... please take care of the club. I will be out" he said , dressing with one simple spank of his fingers and went out in town with his super car. He needed some distractions till tomorrow.

Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Yaoi Manga, KPop Profiles