WHYYY? *sniffles and clings*

Ah- *clumsiness* Heh heh!

YATTA! *flails arms*

I am not hyperac- ooh, shiny!

◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇

Walking Cumulonimbus

6ea2ce2dd47979472dc77a0e082238dc.gif

Don't help me. I don't need your pity.

My heart breaks on a regular basis anyway ...

Screw my life!

... ...

Ha! Good luck in trying for something impossible.

◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇

OJ, Eggs and Dynamites for Breakfast

tumblr_mekmlsL6nE1rg5pb9o1_500.gif

HENTAI! *hadoken*

Are you an idiot?

Hmph.

It ... It's not like I like you or anything! Baka!

Someone else: "He's angry?! RUUUN!"

*temple vein pops up* Do you want to die ..?

◇ ◆ ◇ ◆ ◇

iBelieve

2epdM.gif

I believe everyone is kind!

Everyone deserves second chances, and third, maybe fourth ...

B-B-B-But we're both ... g-g-guys!

There is no way they would do that! *whiteknights*

What's "yaoi"?

Eh? Ehh? What was the kiss for??

But let's face it: without them, our manga, anime and dorama would be much, much less intense.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
When the uke falls in love with the guy who molests or rapes them.

Same here. The forced/non-consensual thing makes me uncomfortable. I wish it wasn't such a commonly used trope.

And honestly, one of the most annoying things for me is when they make high pitched squeaky noises all the time. I find it irritating... or maybe I just like manly ukes? haha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
When the uke falls in love with the guy who molests or rapes them.

That's about half my roleplays.

Flamboyant ukes in general. I don't like obnoxiously loud and dramatic characters in general.

• 1 month later...

The crying, the clinginess, the dependence, the whining, the "I love you no matter what you do!" ness, The innocentness (like you don't know what he's gonna do after kissing you or what he meant by it), the girliness (you're a man - please stop)

• 3 months later...

Overthinking ukes are the worse. Not always, but when they overthink every single thing it's so annoying! A bad thought just pops up in their head and they just ignore the seme for weeks rather than asking about it.

Oh, and the ones that just go "no, don't do that, I don't want that" without doing anything annoy me as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Ah yeah, I agree with you there

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, the overthinking is a bit too much with some characters. Im glad i am not a person who overthinks stuff..well..i dont Think so much about things at all really XDD

I guess uke's that are more girl like, but it depends on. It has more to do with art style . I dont mind a girly guy, but it dosnet have to be too much.

Like others on this thread, I also just hate when the uke lets their seme treat them like garabage! The seme will hurt them, rape them, even black mail them, and they'll forgive the seme and accept it. The uke basically just becomes a sex doll for the seme. I also hate when ukes are indecisive, or are way too stubborn and refuse to admit what they're actually feeling.

• 1 month later...

The too stupid to live (yet somehow, gets into a competitive college, generally K-University)

Pines after straight guy, ignores gorgeous gay seme waiting in the wings.

Pillow queens - never does anything in bed but get pounded or is forced to give blow jobs. Really, that's not a sex life.

Never tops. Seriously, where are the sekes/reversible couples?

• 1 month later...

uke that cannot stand for his self and always waiting for his seme to save them, and uke that deceive his seme for his own pleasure or profit

When he constantly says "no" or "don't" in bed, but he really wants it.

Mate, just say no if you honestly don't want it or OWN it! Otherwise it seems like the seme is being way too forceful and inconsiderate. Also, it gives off the impression that whenever the uke does say no, he really means yes, and you don't want those lines blurring in the bedroom.

I think this trope is down to cultural differences. Japanese society values modesty, so that kind of attitude where the uke is shy and embarrassed reflects that culture. It doesn't exactly excuse that behaviour but it's the way I try to understand it.

• 4 months later...

Being too whiny or cries too easily over small things

Being abusive

Fell in love with someone who raped them or really mean to them

Unnessecary feminization, like sorry if this offend you but if the uke is gonna be REALLY lookING like a girl, why don’t just make a shoujo -.-

Playing hard to get

Saying “no” when it means “yes”

Sorry if this is too much

- - - Updated - - -

The crying, the clinginess, the dependence, the whining, the "I love you no matter what you do!" ness, The innocentness (like you don't know what he's gonna do after kissing you or what he meant by it), the girliness (you're a man - please stop)

AGREEEEEE

• 4 months later...

The kind that just kind of let things happen to them; the kind that let the seme do whatever they want to them without any kind of thought or input of their own.

The kind that seems to be just looking for something to get mad about.

Definitely the abusive kind and that just brushes off the abusive behaviors of their partner.

• 2 months later...

that uke who immediately got heartbroken when he saw the seme walked with a woman. followed by dramatic inner monologue : oh ofc seme is handsome, popular, and is better with a woman. I mean, I am a man to begin with. Blah blah blah blah blah.

:Dancing:

Aside from that, while ofc there are those bottoms who are feminine inner and outer, I actually hate the over-feminization and wimpification of an uke. That if he didn't go nude, nobody will know he is a he. Which sadly this troupe is usually also brought over to doujin. No matter how manly you are in the manga or anime, if you are the uke, you are bound to be more feminine.