How Rotten Are You, Fujoshi/Fudanshi-dono?

23 degrees Celsius

As a devout worshipper of Yaoism (may the bishie sparkle be with you),

I am curious about my fellow kinsmen.

--- H o w r o t t e n a r e y o u ? ---

Grab some paper and start tallying fu (腐) points!

This is an original quiz.

For every kink in this list that you favour, add
point.

• Clothed Sex
  • Fingers in Orifice
  • Sweat
  • Crotch Bulges
  • Nippleplay
  • Size Kink
  • Bareback
  • Piercing
  • Blindfolds
  • Frottage
  • Body Hair (hairy vs hairless)
  • Swallowing
  • Creampie
  • Spanking

points.

• Dirty Talking
  • Cheating
  • Voyeurism
  • Dubious Consent (mind-control, blackmail, etc.)
  • Blowjob Gagging
  • Smelly Garments
  • Faceslap (hand, penis, etc.)
  • Crossdressing
  • Mouthgags
  • Sex Toys
  • Wrist Bondage
  • Rimming
  • Omorashi ("pee for me")
  • Facial
  • Leaking Semen (nose, anus, etc.)
  • Hairpulling
  • Collar

points.

• Climax Control/Denial
  • Recording (photos, videos)
  • Public
  • Fisting
  • Auto-fellatio
  • Snowballing
  • Facefucking
  • Gokkun/Cum Cocktail
  • Scat
  • Sex Machines
  • Vomit
  • Bukkake/Gangbang Facial
  • Lactation
  • Xenophilia
  • Watersports ("pee on me")
  • Non-consensual
  • Male Pregnancy
  • Body Bondage
  • Incest
  • Master and Slave/Pet
  • Sexual Pain

I omitted some infamous kinks because those are far too extreme,

and no one oblivious should be educated about such interests.

R E A D Y ?

◇ ◇ ◇ ◇ ◇

0 to 22

You're a sweet VANILLA lover. Buckle up, because there are many, many Big Bad Wolves down this forest trail ...

23 to 44

You're a BUDDING kinkster. It's dangerous to go alone; take this with you. //Reader is handed a glow-in-the-dark condom.

45 to 66

You're a RIPE sex beast. Just enough to lure the fresh daisies closer to the deep depths of Yaoism without scaring them (or yourself) off.

67 to 88

You're a ROTTEN lil' mink. When people blush over two bishies sloppily making out, you're probably lamenting on how innocent these newcomers are.

89 or above

You're the DEVIL'S SEED. See you in steamy yaoi Hell. I'll pack up some Nitro+chiral eroge for you, dear senpai, to keep entertained.

• Like 1

I guess I'm still vanilla with my 15 points :Red_fox11: Still I don't like boring sex, so yeah some kink is always welcomecheetah10

:Shrug:

I guess I'm still vanilla with my 15 points :Red_fox11: Still I don't like boring sex, so yeah some kink is always welcomecheetah10

I don't think vanilla means boring. For one thing, BJs are never boring for me ... unless it's done with no enthusiasm. (Let's not delve into the mentions of too much teeth!)

There are a lot of things that I didn't list because I find that it's too common to even be called a "kink". Like doggy-style for example.

Although, to be fair, I met a couple that thought looking at your partner's genital more than a few seconds is some form of "fixation" and is thus a kinky thing. :Shrug:

I'm that ripe banana apparently. Well. I thought I'd be more rotten than this. I was right below rotten too. Oops.

The fruit you tremble to bite into yet it isn't terrible enough to shakily put back into the basket. The Almost Rotten, But Too Darn Ripe.

• 4 weeks later...

89 or above

You're the DEVIL'S SEED. See you in steamy yaoi Hell. I'll pack up some Nitro+chiral eroge for you, dear senpai, to keep entertained.

9507533.jpg

And here I thought I am tame.

23 to 44

You're a BUDDING kinkster. It's dangerous to go alone; take this with you. //Reader is handed a glow-in-the-dark condom.

Nice, and it's okay. :D

• 9 months later...

67 to 88 (my score 86 points)

You're a ROTTEN lil' mink. When people blush over two bishies sloppily making out, you're probably lamenting on how innocent these newcomers are.

i was surprised about how many kinks i'm crazy about :D never realized it... well i have more than mentioned actually XD a few are missing LOL

You're a RIPE sex beast. Just enough to lure the fresh daisies closer to the deep depths of Yaoism without scaring them (or yourself) off.

Don't worry. I'll bring those cuties down to the other side.

• 2 weeks later...

45 to 66

Well, 66 to be exact. So I was just below becoming a ROTTEN mink ;P :Excited:

• 3 weeks later...

87~! just two points short of being the DEVIL'S SEED... i was fine with everything under the 1 point - 2 points category but damn, these kinks: Fisting, Snowballing, Scat, Sex Machines, Vomit, Lactation, Xenophilia, Watersports ("pee on me") ... they're just not for me.

• 2 months later...

I gathered only 49 points... Wait, only? SO, I guess that gets me: You're a RIPE sex beast. Just enough to lure the fresh daisies closer to the deep depths of Yaoism without scaring them (or yourself) off.

Yeah. I am all that.

• 1 month later...

I got around 25ish so I guess I'm not as big of a pervert as I thought! :D

23 to 44

You're a BUDDING kinkster. It's dangerous to go alone; take this with you. //Reader is handed a glow-in-the-dark condom

99~

I guess I am a EVIL'S SEED.

See you in steamy yaoi Hell. I'll pack up some Nitro+chiral eroge for you, dear senpai, to keep entertained.

I can´t deny that hehe :p

but one thing that suprised me was that many of the things that the person listed

we things I already did...like in real life .w.

• 2 weeks later...

I just scored 37 and this is what I am:

23 to 44

You're a BUDDING kinkster (I guess there's still a room for improvements). It's dangerous to go alone; take this with you. //Reader is handed a glow-in-the-dark condom (I guess it's dangerous for anyone I'll meet while I'm holding this).

I got 67 lol. So I'm only barely rotten. Score.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...