Of Criteria and Standards

23 degrees Celsius

:Good-Evening:

About Me

• Competent literacy.

Grammar, punctuation, spelling, vocabulary, syntax, similes, ... I push out the best I can as often as possible for my writing partners. This is solely because of my upbringing (Asian parents).

I write an average of three paragraphs.
  • Brainstorm and discuss ideas beforehand.

I was the kid who would question, "Why?" When it comes to roleplaying, I'm no different. This applies to plot and personalities. I believe in realism even for fantastical settings. Things don't "just happen" to convenience the story, for me anyway.

It is not necessary for you to incorporate every item in my bucket list into our roleplay(s). There is such a thing called "over-compensate".
  • Very outspoken.

I don't like something? I bring it up. No buttering, no sugar flossing. Basic manners apply unless you tried to play mind games (guilt trips and passive aggression, namely). Because of my bare demeanour, you can rest at ease knowing I don't store up ammo to fire at you in the future. Grudges are tiring.
  • Sporadic postage.

I have parents that 'encourage' me to be socialites like them. I have a guild to commit to for a strategy game I play. I have a boyfriend who is in the army until September. I am currently sniffin' for a job. I have terrible health that cripples me from time to time.

If I disappeared for two, three days, it's definitely for one of the five factors.

My Partners

• Competent literacy.

Minimal typo, progressive vocabulary, and proper punctuation. Third-person narration, please! Don't worry about my "level" - just put in effort and I can tell. I find passion and effort enticing.

While purple prose puts me off, I do want my partner to write a minimum of three sentences per post with substance I can react and respond to.
  • Brainstorm and discuss ideas beforehand.

Put everything on the table - your limits, your favourites, your ideas, your objections! I'm not a mindreader, so express your needs and wants. It would suck if we part ways feeling sour because of miscommunication.
  • Not an overly sensitive person.

I try to be nice all the time. If I oppose to something, I can provide my reasons. If you are the type who is offended to be remarked or questioned, then we'll divorce sooner than the Kardashians.
  • Understanding and chill.

I've met people who would ask if I'm posting an hour after they responded. Don't be like that. I'm a human with a life, so please try to ease with the nudgin' even though I am happy to know you're eager for our roleplay(s).

I won't bump you more than twice a month; you can be gone for a few days without worrying about leaving a note. I'm really laidback like that. However, if you're gone for ten days or so, I get curious.

:Bye:

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 23 degrees Celsius

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic